Tsk tsk Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=8057642

Seriously hefty?

You brag you jumped however many ranks... but you did that through gifted villages. Congrats, I wish I had a chimp who could do that... I should go train one!

hmmmm he did beat me and aidan. mainly cause we were inactive and by inactive i mean totally inactive :icon_rolleyes: another reason was that he barley played the round himself, george157 played most of the round for him :icon_rolleyes: any tw player can win a speed round, its not hard, just requires you to be active. its not a major accomplishment, please stop name dropping my name :D

Hahah miggy is my new hero xD

HeftySmurf

hmmmm he did beat me and aidan. mainly cause we were inactive and by inactive i mean totally inactive :icon_rolleyes: another reason was that he barley played the round himself, george157 played most of the round for him :icon_rolleyes: any tw player can win a speed round, its not hard, just requires you to be active. its not a major accomplishment, please stop name dropping my name :D

hence i owned you, even you said after :D

http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=8057642

Seriously hefty?

You brag you jumped however many ranks... but you did that through gifted villages. Congrats, I wish I had a chimp who could do that... I should go train one!

Congrats, makes no difference does it not? any skilled player, so somebody who is not you, can look around my area and tell there is nothing to noble? i wouldnt normally take a player but i have decided to go for a larger player and require a few more builds.

Not much to brag about.

everyone stopped building troops, i have no idea why, they build up everything but troops, and they are not dodging because i have the scout item.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hence i owned you, even you said after :D

Congrats, makes no difference does it not? any skilled player, so somebody who is not you, can look around my area and tell there is nothing to noble? i wouldnt normally take a player but i have decided to go for a larger player and require a few more builds.

everyone stopped building troops, i have no idea why, they build up everything but troops, and they are not dodging because i have the scout item.

Yes Hefty, any skilled player (who cares enough about what you say unlike me) would do that. Because, I of course am a horrible player. Terrible terrible terrible. Shame on me for being soooo bad at TW. If only I could live up to your example..... at being bad at TW and lying. Then I could say I was great too!:icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

i never said you owned me :D you didnt, the tribes were locked. if i could have attacked you i would have and you would have seen who owns who:icon_eek:

pff, Aidan said i did a good job considering how inactive i went for a few days while you plowed ahead :p

DeletedUser

Anyone trying to win a point with Hefty would do better to put their head in a car door and repeatedly slam it on their own head.
His head does not allow him to see any other point than the delusional one he has created for himself, even when he quotes a player and the player himself comes in person to refute his claims he will still twist his words to a new position.

I feel good that time has shown him to be what i always knew him to be and most other players realise it also. I would love to name him for what he is but i constantly get tagged by the mods, but you all know what he is just fill in the blanks. Censorship cannot change the fact that you are somebody in deep need of derision for your actions and lies.

HeftySmurf

Anyone trying to win a point with Hefty would do better to put their head in a car door and repeatedly slam it on their own head.
His head does not allow him to see any other point than the delusional one he has created for himself, even when he quotes a player and the player himself comes in person to refute his claims he will still twist his words to a new position.

I feel good that time has shown him to be what i always knew him to be and most other players realise it also. I would love to name him for what he is but i constantly get tagged by the mods, but you all know what he is just fill in the blanks. Censorship cannot change the fact that you are somebody in deep need of derision for your actions and lies.

Yawn, noob speaking, care = 0.

DeletedUser

Yawn, noob speaking, care = 0.

Noob speak...? Hmm long thought out thought process VS. short careless sentence with no point but to further prove PBR's point. Can we take a vote which is noob speak? :lol:

DeletedUser

Started cleaning the topic from the flame against Hefty, finally got to the 3rd page and pretty much every post is deletable worthy.

So instead, topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.