Tsk tsk Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

I did beat Aidan and Miggy, who both laughed at your response and agreed you could not repeat what i did.

Afraid? im Afriad of Op), two players vs one seems fair now doesnt it?

Learned from you? i taught myself how to play this game, hence if you ask a player like Adrian, who saw my style of gameplay, and saw how i managed it, and saw how i succeeded with it. Nothing i know now is because of you. Apart from the fact that to look good you simply need to join the enemy in the end? seems to be your policy.

DeletedUser

I did beat Aidan and Miggy, who both laughed at your response and agreed you could not repeat what i did.

Afraid? im Afriad of Op), two players vs one seems fair now doesnt it?

Learned from you? i taught myself how to play this game, hence if you ask a player like Adrian, who saw my style of gameplay, and saw how i managed it, and saw how i succeeded with it. Nothing i know now is because of you. Apart from the fact that to look good you simply need to join the enemy in the end? seems to be your policy.

Oh, so what did you do? Log in once, notice that miggy and aidan both joined but weren't playing and sent some nobles? You're right I'd be too ashamed to do that. But please, if you really did beat them legitimately have them come here and say that you're much better than them. Otherwise you're just full of shit.

As I said, feel free to get any coplayer(s) you want. Or did jamm and tharg turn you down?:icon_rolleyes:

Eh, I didn't join the enemy. I joined the underdog so I could have fun fighting a losing fight (unfortunately it appears that the world still can't win when they're all against one tribe). I didn't have a tribe if you do remember. And I was good friends with Adrian before I quit. Pretty sure he was one of the many that didn't like you or think anything of you.

And very few teach themselves how to play the game. They learn from guides and pickup tricks and tips from other players. Hefty, your ability to try and portray yourself as a god or something amazes me. That's probably the only skill you have; talking big.

1. x-char - Shiny cookies
2. berryham wallace - <3
3. loonman - Told ya FEAR?! it wouldn't be easy.
4. ampac - Proved to everyone that he wasn't just the simple barb muncher.
5. King Ziggy the 2nd - pr0 haxz0r
6. NOWON ATOLL - Though his trains are poor
7. Adrian.15 - nub

cant name 3 more.
Note my use of the top 5 players, i see one, point enough said or would the simple minded maker want an explanation?

This quote is interesting. Has your opinion of me dropped that much since the time you posted this? That basically means you think you're better than everyone in w20 too. I'm sure about every single person in w20 would have something to say about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

that list is not based on skill.

Im sorry air, i beat Aidan and miggy end of story, after talking to them they both wish for you to try beat them? or even survive a speed round.

Your excuses get lame, i never used guides, Trial and error, best way to learn. The few tips i learned were from probably lodda. Adrian sure hated me, he also knew the way i played with incommings, and how efficiant it was for my way of gameplay, and how everyone i have met cannot play how i do.

Bull you joined for the underdogs, could you not think of something better?

DeletedUser

Im sorry air, i beat Aidan and miggy end of story, after talking to them they both wish for you to try beat them? or even survive a speed round.

Your excuses get lame, i never used guides, Trial and error, best way to learn. The few tips i learned were from probably lodda. Adrian sure hated me, he also knew the way i played with incommings, and how efficiant it was for my way of gameplay, and how everyone i have met cannot play how i do.

You simply make me lol. You're just so full of shit I think it's gotten up to your eyes and made you blind, so now you actually believe what you say.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hefty, you're absorbing yourself into a abyss of blindness. You're ego has over grown your reputation. Keep bragging about beating Aidan and Miggy, it's very attractive. :)

DeletedUser

You simply make me lol. You're just so full of shit I think it's gotten up to your eyes and made you blind, so now you actually believe what you say.

didnt kyle say something like that to eric cartman lol

HeftySmurf

Hefty, you're absorbing yourself into a abyss of blindness. You're ego has over grown your reputation. Keep bragging about beating Aidan and Miggy, it's very attractive. :)

im not bragging, he questions i reply, there is a difference.

DeletedUser

Wow! Hefty's ego has gotten this old ghost to post :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Actually i very much doubt you could ever beat some of the players on speed rounds as i did. So please keep your singular minded thought in your head, Leon Trotsky thought that to cause world communism you need worldwide revolution, he failed though?

Oh and when i reach rank 1 or anywhere in the rank 10, ill happily post the link to enjoy watching you eat your own words.

Unlike you i still am not a traitor and yes i hold myself in higher regards then that.

then after a month you will get bored and leave;) yeah we know there are more interesting things to do than kill enemy nobles:D

and what do you mean by training really?:)) what do you do as training?:D it is fun to know the trainings of a so called "expert":p

DeletedUser

you know managing your time wisely so that you dont burn yourself out in a month or two is an important part of the game. Apparently, you need work the time management into your training lol

All you said so far only result in the conclusion that you are good at speed rounds but that is irrelevant to w20 which is a much slower pace world where patience and long term plans are more important than the ability to cut trains etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Training? There is a difference between late game and start up.

diheadwarlord, the name suits perfectly, you just missed out the ck.

Just trying to help you improve!
Someone doesnt want constructive criticism:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

that report of mine was support troops sent to save the nobles and backfired when he attacked that village because i had sent more than that and lost 16 nobles that i had sent there to save

DeletedUser

that report of mine was support troops sent to save the nobles and backfired when he attacked that village because i had sent more than that and lost 16 nobles that i had sent there to save

Long story short, thank you for making my life easier :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

all in all i am still gaining villages and only lost 5 uminom has lot more and failed to take another when i was not online so it just proves that i have loyal tribe mates and friends

DeletedUser85539

hmmmm he did beat me and aidan. mainly cause we were inactive and by inactive i mean totally inactive :icon_rolleyes: another reason was that he barley played the round himself, george157 played most of the round for him :icon_rolleyes: any tw player can win a speed round, its not hard, just requires you to be active. its not a major accomplishment, please stop name dropping my name :D

Status
Not open for further replies.