TSL and FIA!??!?

DeletedUser

I've heard some rumors about FIA coordinating with TSL.

would like to hear input on this. Any truth to it?

DeletedUser

Like I said before, TSL has no friends and needs no friends! The moment I hear of TSL coordinating with noob tribes officially, I will leave the game for good! It is a weak and desperate tactic that does not work!

And once again we hear this speculation with no proof... Did you forget I proved to you a week ago that Twist has some form of relationship with 500 members? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

no Opty: I still have 3 days til I leave for college so i'm in limbo...also just bringing up something someone said in-game. Nothing wrong with trying to liven up a dead forum. So other than nobling an occasional 116 point player it's quite boring in here, and my ADD is kicking in.

and actually Marg on the Twist-500 thing...I can actually back you on that due to a message I just got from zorroke today...he asked if I was in cahoots with TSL because in my profile I say I respect Amp...I laughed it off.

DeletedUser

Why would we ask FIA for help. Lol.... If they are gonna attack Twist!, then good for them. Makes no difference to us.

Unlike Twist! we don't rely on small tribes to help us noble villas

DeletedUser97878

"My enemies enemy is my friend" Maybe thats why Twist-500 have person to person friendships. Theres nothing tribal that put us together.
Just like me i have a couple friends in twist i happen to help annoy, distract or just frustrate TSL in anyway i can :D

But as on topic...... I heard FIA aint gonna be a tribe much longer ;) there losing there best members >.> Maybe thats because there co-ordinating with TSL and they can't bear the shame! But thats just a theory......

DeletedUser

Sharkey has just counteracted Dmoron...Dmoron would you like a rebuttal?

DeletedUser

"My enemies enemy is my friend" Maybe thats why Twist-500 have person to person friendships. Theres nothing tribal that put us together.
Just like me i have a couple friends in twist i happen to help annoy, distract or just frustrate TSL in anyway i can :D

But as on topic...... I heard FIA aint gonna be a tribe much longer ;) there losing there best members >.> Maybe thats because there co-ordinating with TSL and they can't bear the shame! But thats just a theory......

Right, so handing your villas over to Twist behind our lines isn't anything tribal. /Facepalm at your last paragraph.

DeletedUser

well just to clear up any confusion as to why FIA is losing members:

If you look into recent history, the ones that have been dismissed were either rimmed or recruited into Twist! Here's some examples:

Codeman33 Joined 16th August 2011 - 16:11 1,686,561 (ex FIA)
gordito4life Joined 13th August 2011 - 07:10 872,155 (ex FIA)
philatac Joined 12th August 2011 - 19:11 3,127,712 (ex FIA)

One or two of the players are tribeless, but will probably end up there as well... When some of your largest players are recruited by Twist, doubtless some would leave the tribe... Those that wont be recruited are probably those that are in TSL territory :)

DeletedUser

hey, thnx warren u just gave me a GREAT idea - gotta go get on with syruss now to work out some finer details :p *mwahahahahaha*