TSL declares war on 3DX!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser34483

You are right about this. TSL, Skill, whoever is on; I formally apologise for my duke of S.Q. (Pssst; he occasionally drinks to much, and goes on TW). But don't let him know we know, it'd hurt him because he's a bit sensitive about that. He's a good duke though, very compassionate and helpful.

Once an official war declaration has been put out on a tribe, all members in that tribe will become members of war. So this means that in the 'unwritten rules' of TW, once you leave this tribe that is at war, you are labeled refugee. Refugees or welcome in no tribes, and are to be nobled.

You should be the duke of S.Q.

DeletedUser

Seems to me TSL are working well as always in war. They're still sending cheeky trains at me, and although I'm being called a refugee because I joined an existing tribe... Please remember, that Fid was always my tribe, it was merely kept alive until I returned =) So I'm not a refugee, just a guy under attack who has started up a tribe. I'm not running from my wars, I like the guys in TSL, but we're still fighting. I like some of SnM but again, still fighting a bit, although I think they've got other issues at the moment. As for skill? I never had incomings, but don't doubt that when I'm in their way I will. The main reason I left was because of the foolish 3DX launch on Skill?. Most of my friends in this game are in Skill or TSL, but end of the day, it's a war game, I am still arguably on the opposite side of the war, and I respect that. I was more bothered about having fun in the wars, working with a group who cared and could work as a team. A team that hopefully will not be let down by decisions made by their leadership. We're just having fun and will hit whichever villages make sense for us to hit =)

But the key point of this, is well done TSL, you're doing as well as ever. 3DX good luck with it, I hope you can organise some defence but I feel losing Babic and Oddik is very costly for you.

DeletedUser

Seems to me TSL are working well as always in war. They're still sending cheeky trains at me, and although I'm being called a refugee because I joined an existing tribe... Please remember, that Fid was always my tribe, it was merely kept alive until I returned =) So I'm not a refugee, just a guy under attack who has started up a tribe. I'm not running from my wars, I like the guys in TSL, but we're still fighting. I like some of SnM but again, still fighting a bit, although I think they've got other issues at the moment. As for skill? I never had incomings, but don't doubt that when I'm in their way I will. The main reason I left was because of the foolish 3DX launch on Skill?. Most of my friends in this game are in Skill or TSL, but end of the day, it's a war game, I am still arguably on the opposite side of the war, and I respect that. I was more bothered about having fun in the wars, working with a group who cared and could work as a team. A team that hopefully will not be let down by decisions made by their leadership. We're just having fun and will hit whichever villages make sense for us to hit =)

But the key point of this, is well done TSL, you're doing as well as ever. 3DX good luck with it, I hope you can organise some defence but I feel losing Babic and Oddik is very costly for you.

It's doesn't matter what you say you were thinking.
What it matters is your actions.
It's supposed you were in Funny (who remembers this ally any more?) which was a merge between FID and bunny.
You left Funny when it was falling and i remember you said that you will always be with them.
But you were completely indifferent when funny members were being eaten by Skill?.
You preferred the hug of 3DX.
Now that 3DX is under difficulties you left them and returned to a ship which you were keeping alive for such difficult situations.
You say that you are still under attacks from TSL.
But it's obvious that you hope they stop. And they will stop, you will see.
Your friends in Skill? didn't even launch at you.
You say that it was your decision to leave before the war declaration but you were begged not to.
Facts say "bad timing".
You say that "losing Babic and Oddik is very costly" for 3DX.
3DX losing you and the others who joined FID wasn't costly for 3DX?
It was. And if 3DX fails you have played your role in this.
I think leaving a tribe when a war starts is one from the worst behaviors in this game.
I only accept that you can join the enemy tribe if you declare that your's is defeated.
I write these (with my poor english ..sorry for this) not to argue about the skills of Stez as a player or his abilities to lead some people.
But because i think he is one from the typical examples of protagonists in this world, who give everything just to continue existing
and base their existence in good relations and maneuvers.
And there are many of them.

DeletedUser

Lol, all very interesting. The reasons I left Funny were simple. The tribe I joined (funny) no longer existed when Skill split off. Many of my friends went there. So I went solo for a while, explaining to the tribe my decisions. This was fair enough in my opinion. As for 3DX, I did all I could for them, I truly did, but I didn't enjoy it anymore. I'm more likely to die quickly with a smaller tribe like I'm in now, that's in the way of Skill? and SnM than I was hiding in 3DX. Not to mention 3DX are in a great position to hit me too. I honestly am not overly bothered if I get nobled out of the game, it'd mean I'd seen a game as far as I could, but why should I stay in a tribe that I dislike, or one that makes decisions I consider foolish? Why remain in a tribe when I feel I can lead one better myself and when I can have more fun doing so? I didn't leave when Funny were falling apart, I left once they'd fallen apart, long after I'd stepped down, and when the tribe was thrust back upon me when I didn't want it, or have the time for it. I sorted out new leadership and then left to try to find some enjoyment again. Whether you agree with my decisions or not, I'd do them again, as it's about enjoying the game. And I intend to do that and to bring enjoyment best I can to those with me, who are willing to work together, like those now in Fid.

DeletedUser

I agree with dis, ghost, etc on the refugee part whole-heartedly, but I still prefer clean, straight up stats.

DeletedUser

for you Maz...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 26
Difference: 68

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 856,629
Side 2: 241,137
Difference: 615,492

chart

[/spoil]

straight up

finally someone who understands me... :icon_biggrin:

this is all i'm asking for. if you all wish to keep adding those no longer in 3Dx onto the stats then do so by all means. But at least provide stats that do not include them, so people like me who are naive won't have to complain.

DeletedUser

Thank you, but Maziadsibai and jvera are running this tribe perfectly. Maz just often gets drunk, so we have to correct him sometimes ^^

....its not very nice of you to tell all of TW about my personal problems...:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Stats (including some of the people who quit 3DX (Forgot some of the names))

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: BlackenedSoul, OddiK

Timeframe: 04/10/2010 00:00:00 to 15/10/2010 04:54:12

Total conquers:

Side 1: 693
Side 2: 704
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 36
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,075,123
Side 2: 5,390,577
Difference: 315,454

chart

Side 1: 1,172,484
Side 2: 333,628
Difference: 838,856

chart

[/spoil]

Stats without those players who quit;

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 696
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 109
Difference: 73

chart

Side 2: 5,336,050
Difference: 260,927

chart

Side 1: 993,324
Difference: 659,696

chart

[/spoil]

And then the totals (all parties against 3DX) (Since TSL Declared)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: TSL, Skill?, SnM
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,277
Difference: 581

chart

Side 1: 236
Side 2: 132
Difference: 104

chart

Side 1: 9,948,081
Difference: 4,612,031

chart

Side 1: 2,117,904
Side 2: 1,241,617
Difference: 876,287

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats (including some of the people who quit 3DX (Forgot some of the names))

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: BlackenedSoul, OddiK

Total conquers:

Side 2: 704
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 129
Difference: 93

chart

Side 2: 5,390,577
Difference: 315,454

chart

Side 1: 1,172,484
Difference: 838,856

chart

[/spoil]

Stats without those players who quit;

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 109
Difference: 73

chart

Difference: 260,927

chart

Side 1: 993,324
Difference: 659,696

chart

[/spoil]

And then the totals (all parties against 3DX) (Since TSL Declared)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: TSL, Skill?, SnM
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,277
Difference: 581

chart

Side 1: 236
Side 2: 132
Difference: 104

chart

Side 1: 9,948,081
Difference: 4,612,031

chart

Side 1: 2,117,904
Side 2: 1,241,617
Difference: 876,287

chart

[/spoil]

Nice Dmoron...1 prop for stats

cimmarian

man o man...i hate to think of what everyone is going to say about me since i went solo...if i join another tribe...but the difference between me and stez is, my tribe was kicking eveybodys ass when i left....and they still are....he he he

DeletedUser

But because i think he is one of the typical examples of protagonists in this world, who give everything just to continue existing and base their existence in good relations and maneuvers. And there are many of them.

and two have spoken out on this page

stezoscu - who ran from Funny to the safety of 3DX and is now running from 3DX to the safety of ... not so safe really - you are dead to this world soon enough silver tongue
maziadsibai - who ran from S.Q. to the account of Dazrield after Dazrield himself ran like a little girl away from us.

Two runners ... two talkers .. two soon to be dead players. You get what you deserve when you run like cowards, doubly so when you run from a tribe you were leading at the time

I think leaving a tribe when a war starts is one from the worst behaviors in this game

And i agree. Such people should be labeled so everyone can see. Fortunately, such people, lacking personal honour, usually end up in a bad situation, as these two will ... i for one will be making sure they do.

ps how are those incomings on your new account maziad?
pps they wont stop, ever ... well until you run screaming like a little girl anyway

DeletedUser

Lol Firey! That makes me giggle, I left Funny and stayed solo for quite some time, but fair enough, look forward to the end ;)

DeletedUser

It seems as though TSL hammered the nails in 3DX's coffin when we jumped into this war.
Many members have left 3DX since we began attacks, many being the big members of their tribe.

Although each player who left may have different reasons for leaving I find it highly Ironic that these reasons only came to light when 3DX's front lines were getting mass attacked.

Maiz, your time is limited on this world, and I'm pretty sure when you're under mass attacks from us that you will have very little time to post on the externals :)

balubhai

3DX is not bothered about the players who left. Stez leaving was obvious , it was evident that either he will quit the game as such or remake FID. About Oddick and Babbic leaving , i have respect to those guys because they left the tribe so as to help us with not spending D on them.

Stez i didnt wanted to make this post , but i am forced to do so now. If i remember correct , it wasnt the 3DX leadership which launched on Skill? but you and only you who started the blind , foolish , stupid nuking of heavily stacked villas of Gangula in k55, even when i was asking u not to do it.You almost quit after those heavy nuke lose u took , but getting the blackened soul account to eat kept u playing . Just check ur ennoblement record mate , what have u been doing in this world so far ??? Just account merges and eating inactive/gifted villas until recently ( just 3 days back) when u have started eating up some 3DX villas because you are sure that they arent protected

Lol its so pathetic that you started hitting 3DX when in your so well written farewell mail to us , u said that u will never hit 3DX players unless we hit you . Also its so pathetic that when u left u said that u wont recruit from us . The only big loss we took because of FID is the loss of darksky and obstetrician. 2 good active participants in ops.

Enough said , the world is against 3DX and some of us still wants to fight for them. After all fighting and trying to defend the tribe you represent untill its no more is the honor and the pride of the game

DeletedUser

3DX is not bothered about the players who left. Stez leaving was obvious , it was evident that either he will quit the game as such or remake FID. About Oddick and Babbic leaving , i have respect to those guys because they left the tribe so as to help us with not spending D on them.

Stez i didnt wanted to make this post , but i am forced to do so now. If i remember correct , it wasnt the 3DX leadership which launched on Skill? but you and only you who started the blind , foolish , stupid nuking of heavily stacked villas of Gangula in k55, even when i was asking u not to do it.You almost quit after those heavy nuke lose u took , but getting the blackened soul account to eat kept u playing . Just check ur ennoblement record mate , what have u been doing in this world so far ??? Just account merges and eating inactive/gifted villas until recently ( just 3 days back) when u have started eating up some 3DX villas because you are sure that they arent protected

Lol its so pathetic that you started hitting 3DX when in your so well written farewell mail to us , u said that u will never hit 3DX players unless we hit you . Also its so pathetic that when u left u said that u wont recruit from us . The only big loss we took because of FID is the loss of darksky and obstetrician. 2 good active participants in ops.

Enough said , the world is against 3DX and some of us still wants to fight for them. After all fighting and trying to defend the tribe you represent untill its no more is the honor and the pride of the game

I'd question the tribe I was in if I had as many members leaving as 3DX has and you saying 3DX doesn't care about those who have left then fair enough but do you care about the reasons they have left because if you don't and they don't get sorted then I'm sorry but your tribe will have quite a few members leave in the coming weeks.

OddiK joined because he had friends in 3DX and then his friends left, instead of staying with his new tribe that in the two weeks of being there you would of thought he had made some connections with he decided to defend against TSL on his own because he doubted the ability of the tribe.
Same with Stez apart from he re-made his tribe with his friends...

You don't care about the players that left, thats probably the main reason they left, because 3DX doesn't CARE about their members.

Also, deception is a big part of Tribal Wars, it's a very good tactic to use when fighting wars. Quit whining about it and get over it, you're at war with TSL, SnM & Skill? deal with it.

balubhai

Also, deception is a big part of Tribal Wars, it's a very good tactic to use when fighting wars. Quit whining about it and get over it, you're at war with TSL, SnM & Skill? deal with it.

Please care to show me where i was whining about the wars . I would be the last one to whine about wars and incommings. And about deception being a tactic in wars , some of us like to fight straight rather than hiding behind meatshields w8ing for the enemy to get weak and then strike. As i said , just growing ur account big and big isnt the point of this game or any other game as a matter. Its the fun u have while attacking and defending which keeps us playing rather than quiting due to boredom , sitting idle with a big account.

DeletedUser

and two have spoken out on this page

stezoscu - who ran from Funny to the safety of 3DX and is now running from 3DX to the safety of ... not so safe really - you are dead to this world soon enough silver tongue
maziadsibai - who ran from S.Q. to the account of Dazrield after Dazrield himself ran like a little girl away from us.

Two runners ... two talkers .. two soon to be dead players. You get what you deserve when you run like cowards, doubly so when you run from a tribe you were leading at the time

And i agree. Such people should be labeled so everyone can see. Fortunately, such people, lacking personal honour, usually end up in a bad situation, as these two will ... i for one will be making sure they do.

ps how are those incomings on your new account maziad?
pps they wont stop, ever ... well until you run screaming like a little girl anyway

oh my god. i finally understand why everyone thinks my account is being sat...
wow you guys brag about being well infromed but don't even know that the guy playing the maz account(me) is not the original... maz gave me his account before quiting... then he came back and is now playing a different account

DeletedUser

Balubhai, get your facts straight. 3DX launched on Skill? well before my attacks on Gangula! That's just rediculous! Even skill can tell you that, hell I even have mails of shock when 3DX launched from friends in skill? So please, don't talk such nonsense about me on these forums when you're so poorly informed. As for me not launching on 3DX, 3DX launched on Blackened, who you all knew would be becoming my co-player, therefore her villages were to be mine. That is just like attacking my villages. I spoke to the Duke of 3DX about it, and he said I could do what I wanted after they'd launched on Blackened, so I said "So can I even recruit even though I agreed not to?" He said yes. However I still didn't recruit. Dark and Obster both WANTED to come to Fid, I never asked them to move over. So again, get your facts straight.

Oh and I was always eating Blackened's villages, well before the Gangula stuff, so that wasn't why I stayed... Do I smelll... Wrong again?! I think I do.

DeletedUser

oh my god. i finally understand why everyone thinks my account is being sat...
wow you guys brag about being well infromed but don't even know that the guy playing the maz account(me) is not the original... maz gave me his account before quiting... then he came back and is now playing a different account

That is what i was saying dude

Status
Not open for further replies.