• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is TSL vs. 3DX, not TSL vs. Barbs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But alas, these aren't just any barbs, they are barbs from a 3DX player so technically it's on topic :)

DeletedUser94374

We've found something/someone that takes villages better than TSL In this war.

Lady Vengeance

Most Points: 2,600,934
15th October 2010
Most Villages: 262

Now:
Villages: 135

Bad girl bad boy bad thing.

PM lady vengence to rejoin 3dx today :)

The Resurrection

Ouch thats a big hit to a nice account, either way...Deleted and done. I guess we move on to the next person:)

DeletedUser

We? Back in the game Res?

Anyhow, 3DX is doomed, it's only a matter of how long.

DeletedUser

We? Back in the game Res?

The Res has been co-playing the Ragephizit account but has recently taken over Andymac's account.

Catch up Z ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX

Timeframe: 04/10/2010 00:00:00 to 20/10/2010 03:29:07

Total conquers:

Side 1: 973
Side 2: 958
Difference: 15

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 65
Difference: 90

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,260,509
Side 2: 7,339,139
Difference: 78,630

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,408,150
Side 2: 615,256
Difference: 792,894

chart

DeletedUser

I disagree. 3DX has shown a strong recovery in their current affairs. They have enough members left that are willing to put up a fight, and TSL will know who they are. 3DX will do their best to resist the attacks of multiple tribes that have descended on them. Yes, the first wave of attacks by TSL damaged 3DX badly, not only troop-wise but also morale-wise (FID f.e.). But 3DX is recovering, and the tide may turn anytime soon ^^

DeletedUser

I would have to agree. Many players have left during the past few days.

DeletedUser

I disagree. 3DX has shown a strong recovery in their current affairs. They have enough members left that are willing to put up a fight, and TSL will know who they are. 3DX will do their best to resist the attacks of multiple tribes that have descended on them. Yes, the first wave of attacks by TSL damaged 3DX badly, not only troop-wise but also morale-wise (FID f.e.). But 3DX is recovering, and the tide may turn anytime soon ^^

I don't know. All my nukes are ready to be launched again. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

DeletedUser

I am happy that 3dx and sq still resist, we will make a nice fight.... all TSL previous wars was to short..... And yes they have good players...
I am wondering how much zeus will resist :). When he will fall, i think 3dx will be over.

DeletedUser

So I doubt they will take another wave of attacks.

I see a few more villages of zeus was cleared today. So he should be losing a few more villages in the next few hours.

DeletedUser

Yes, Zeus is very good, and wont give up. However... with the situation internally for 3DX... the tribe will probably collapse before he does

DeletedUser

Its not really hard to be a "good player" when all you have to do is sit there and take the attacks until the support in your villages dies, and then you have to shift it around to snipe nobles.

But atleast they are holding up better than [R], war!!, BORG, and REBZ

Status
Not open for further replies.