TSL Effect - A text book definition

• Thread starter DeletedUser89420
  • Start date

DeletedUser89420

I have been through this world sometimes and i always asked myself "What is TSL effect? How you feel when affected?"

I have interviewed some people and this is finally the details which i have come to conclude about TSL effect. I am not sure whether the TSL members will approve this, since they are not the best person to explain the effect, the best person are those who were affected by this.

All the people whom i have interviewed have asked me to keep their identity undisclosed for obvious reasons.

TSL Effect - Definition

It is a medical condition characterized by severely disturbed mental and physical condition which is actuated when facing numerous incoming attacks by the tribe TSL. It is most usually associated with bipolar disorder, where episodes of it may cyclically alternate with episodes of depression.It is also characterized by high blood pressure, which is a cardiac chronic medical condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated. It is classified as either primary (essential) or secondary. About 90–95% of cases are termed "primary TSL effect", which refers to high blood pressure for which no medical cause can be found, only TW cause. The remaining 5–10% of cases are caused by other conditions that affect the kidneys, arteries, heart, or endocrine system. Persistent TSL effect is one of the risk factors for stroke, myocardial infarction, heart failure and arterial aneurysm, and is a leading cause of chronic kidney failure. Moderate elevation of arterial blood pressure leads to shortened life expectancy. Dietary and lifestyle changes can improve blood pressure control and decrease the risk of associated health complications, although drug treatment may prove necessary in patients for whom lifestyle changes prove ineffective or insufficient.

Symptoms of TSL effect

1. Starts with a shock or mild panic
2. Increased Blood Pressure
3. After initial shock comes a moment of desperation
4. Abnormal behavior, sometimes carried on to RL and external forums
5. Fainting may associate with people with weak heart
6. Increases levels of stress
7. Depression as u loose villas to TSL leading to prolonged abusive behavior in RL
8. Mania and Hypertension leading to ventricular fibrillation
9. An overwhelming desire to delete account and bash all the TSL players in RL.

Causes

1. Attack by a certain Barbaric tribe called TSL
2. The effect is compounded with increase in number of attacks

Remedies

1. Delete account.
2. Have a holiday far far away from daily life.
3. Never play TW on a world where TSL is there.
4. Remember that this is just a game.

:) I hope i am helpful to the people who need this...

A page taken out of my book (a page on TSL)

DeletedUser84663

I give it my approval...

180285_1830783537582_1480187739_32091086_4005626_n.jpg

...although I am not TSL.

DeletedUser89420

love to see what dmoron, ego, opty and open have to say about this....

resurrection may also say as he has witnessed TSL effect in past

DeletedUser

I have interviewed some people and this is finally the details which i have come to conclude about TSL effect. ....... the best person are those who were affected by this.

I think those people have experienced this effect, because the description is very accurate:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser34483

TSL Effect - Definition

It is a medical condition characterized by severely disturbed mental and physical condition which is actuated when facing numerous incoming attacks by the tribe TSL. It is most usually associated with bipolar disorder, where episodes of it may cyclically alternate with episodes of depression.It is also characterized by high blood pressure, which is a cardiac chronic medical condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated. It is classified as either primary (essential) or secondary. About 90–95% of cases are termed "primary TSL effect", which refers to high blood pressure for which no medical cause can be found, only TW cause. The remaining 5–10% of cases are caused by other conditions that affect the kidneys, arteries, heart, or endocrine system. Persistent TSL effect is one of the risk factors for stroke, myocardial infarction, heart failure and arterial aneurysm, and is a leading cause of chronic kidney failure. Moderate elevation of arterial blood pressure leads to shortened life expectancy. Dietary and lifestyle changes can improve blood pressure control and decrease the risk of associated health complications, although drug treatment may prove necessary in patients for whom lifestyle changes prove ineffective or insufficient.

Lol... Agree... but you can simply say it as hypertension caused by TSL.

DeletedUser89420

yes, including mania.. panic.. but hypertension have different cause... and some other symptoms

DeletedUser

what does one call the effect we had on SAD mania and 1337?

this one had the symptom of immediate mental chaos and rapid fleeing

DeletedUser

WOW... This is a suckup thread of note!!!! :lol: ha ha ha

DeletedUser

yeh i agree - mantoo what are you doing? The TSL effect (cough cough) only works on small weak tribes that don't know what they are doing. I haven't seen TSL do anything to enter 3DX/TSB space at all. Maybe the southern players are just crap??? Maybe the TSL effect is a propoganda invention with no basis in fact. Maybe both of those things are actually true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89420

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: hmm food for thought :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yeh i agree - mantoo what are you doing? The TSL effect (cough cough) only works on small weak tribes that don't know what they are doing. I haven't seen TSL do anything to enter 3DX/TSB space at all. Maybe the southern players are just crap??? Maybe the TSL effect is a propoganda invention with no basis in fact. Maybe both of those things are actually true.

Heard margarine and szirius made some steps back....Maybe they feel some TSL effect in the air ???

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well margarine and Szi stepped down so that we as a tribe have a democratic system and all players in our tribe may enjoy the experience of being an important member. I truly enjoyed the leadership of our past dukes and hope that a promising future is in hand for our new dukes. May they prosper and enjoy the glory of being a top tribe leader.

DeletedUser

Remember Shadowzilla?....or maybe Trentster93?:icon_cry:​

i remember - shadow silly man -trenster left long long time ago

Yea...Anarky is a small weak tribe..i forgot:icon_biggrin:

now you cannot say this and call yourself honest at the same time can you.