TSL is slipping....its over!!

DeletedUser

Hey gang, its been awhile. This is your favorite barbarian Cimmarian. I see TSL is slipping badly. Front lines falling apart. Back lines trying to support front lines but, they are surrounded...ha. Won't be long now. As in the beggining of the world all were against us (anarky) and we stood up to every challenge. I predicted every single outcome.....how many declared on us? Where are they now? Where is Bunny? Where if Funny? Where are all the other wanna be's,,,,oh yeah, they jumped into TSL because they were bad gamers and couldnt survive. Now...they are dragging down TSL...lol. Like I said folks...wont be long now....he he he. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

images

DeletedUser

Cimm! Welcome back! I would say that we've missed you... but that'd just be a lie.

Nice try with the propaganda :) However... it tends to be more effective if its at least slightly realistic. Lets get real here. TSL is stronger than ever... and pushing forward on all fronts. Still ahead by... 2000+ conquers I believe.

DeletedUser

Propaganda?? Really??? How many conquers were you up a month ago? Lets look at stats for the last week? Opty, bro.....you right....its not funny at all. Your boys are suckin wind. Its all but over.....the momentum has shifted. Taking in all those crappy players is showing. You wont stop us.....you cant.....you will fall like all the others......just like I said in the beginning. Oh...and another thing...what the heck is going on around here??? These forums...are all but dead.....lets go gang....shake it up a bit.....you guys need me around to keep it interesting......anyway.....its over.

DeletedUser

Propaganda?? Really??? How many conquers were you up a month ago? Lets look at stats for the last week?

sure caveman,why not?

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 62
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 661,670
Side 2: 566,276
Difference: 95,394

chart

DeletedUser

Ha, hardly the lambasting the number one tribe in the world should be dealing out. So, tell me something....are those stats something to brag about?? Id be ashamed to post them, but, as usual, I was able to manipulate you to do so...he he he. Jabba, youve been gettin your butt kicked all over the place as well, so has opty, its over boys.....wont be long.

DeletedUser

over ? hahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

twist have been failing all over the place and not getting anywhere. They have failed to get very far on erichoma in the south....he has defended his account very well and has gained more vills overall after being nuked for at least a week. The center..well i havnt seen them do anything in the center..maybe im not paying attention...now the north..my favorite place...Twists last 2 ops against me (one in-progress) have/are failing. and im still up in the caps. Now who's failing ? Well i can tell you that twist are failing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? Then why respond to this conversation. Feels sort of one sided, but..what the heck, I will stand in. You guys are on the hook, flailing and fighting, your wearing out......its over.

DeletedUser

Amapatriot....thank you for welcoming me back. Its all in good fun. You guys know i like to get on your nerves. Ive been busy for quite some time in real life. Popping in to keep the account going. Finally getting a little breathing space. So, I had to honor all my favorite clowns with a visit. Its amazing all the changes we have seen on this world over the past 1.5 years. Remember the days of the top twenty?? Can anyone post a vintage top 10 back when it was a true power struggle between multiple tribes? The two best gaming tribes, rose to the top. Now its a battle of strategy, wits, and longevity. Good luck bro's.

DeletedUser

Really? Then why respond to this conversation. Feels sort of one sided, but..what the heck, I will stand in. You guys are on the hook, flailing and fighting, your wearing out......its over.

ha is that all u can say ? don't u have any evidence to suggest the might of tsl is failing ?

DeletedUser

Kaner... thats the point... he's just trolling. His last post was a bit more serious.

DeletedUser

Only a few get me. The rest get all upset and play into my hands..lol. Its all good. Seriously...what were the 5 biggest wars that changed the world?

DeletedUser

TSL v Twist
TSB v TSL
1337 v Anarky
Gangbang of 3DX
and... I'd say TSL+3DX v [R]

DeletedUser

i have an extensive comic book collection, including cap 100

DeletedUser84663

can I have a lock of your hair cimm? just so I can burn it... :)

DeletedUser

Will slip ya 1 of mine slachy have fun,

Why you still moping around you and the rest decided your path,
I said all along it obv hurt us bad what you all decided to do but we finally moving in right direction.

Will put it in simple terms might Cya in ya nightmares or another world.
Sad,low,scum,traitor,coward, or whatever you want to think of your actions.

We all have our opinions you obv haven't enjoyed a world since you left here the same or you wouldn't be popping in stirring up shit.

Best thing you can do is join tsl if you miss this world that much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WWWWOOOO HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Now thats what I'm talkin bout!! I'm glad I'm on Itchys team......BWA HA HA HA HA!!

DeletedUser

The ranking gap is closing fast boys and girl....heh heh heh