TSL/Skill?/Anarky Situation.

DeletedUser93439

Yea opty, to help players like tsl members learn how to play as they should, you wouldn't believe how many ask how good trains work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97878

They need to learn, some of the trains i face are laughable......

DeletedUser

Question to Markus & Sharkey..

You two just said about trains and how good ones work. I would be very happy to point out in my entire time in world 46 i have not sent "ONE" good train. and would be very happy if you drop that before you start any argument on the matter. for a start as mutch as TSL might not know what is a good train as you say the same can be said about Twist!.

As My Question is. where are you leading this coversation to ?

DeletedUser

Markus and Sharkey , tribalwars doesnt mean trains.....Pff i am upset that the game staff has accepted closed minds..

DeletedUser97878

I suck in sending trains but atleast we got trains, I haven't seen any of yours though... :icon_confused:

Thats because you arn't were my trains are :( Otherwise i'd happilly oblige!
But i'm talking about sorins 5s gap trains? I mean i thought i was gonna have a challenge at sniping

Then there ken, every train of his i face have 1-2 second gap :/ So easy to snipe

Lostof might get a train in 1 second...But still snipeable, never seen a 250ms train yet :/

However, i have to admit the sheer amount of nukes they have leaves it pretty impossible for me to survive in k50 :)

DeletedUser93439

Before you start yappin on the train thing... did they suddenly scratch the "c" from the alphabet? MarCus..

I know it isnt about trains. Its about hugging (that's where this thread started from right?) As many players as possible.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys. Been a while but I've had a bit of devastating things happen in my life recently. Anyone want to give me an update on things in World46?

DeletedUser

Hey guys. Been a while but I've had a bit of devastating things happen in my life recently. Anyone want to give me an update on things in World46?

Well, there was a mass exodis from the twist council and mass delete of those players. This caused a weak spot in twists armoury for a week or so, however this was not taken advantage of by TSL and the war is currently at somewhat of a stalemate.

This went one for a while, and recently there has been an op run by TSL on Twist, and TSL claim that twist ran an op (despite no nobles being sent....) and there we are..... oh wait, nearly forgot, Twist managed to noble behind enemy lines at the rear of TSL, and TSL have subsequently gotten DFI500 to declare on Twist as well to try and actually gain some ground rather then it remain neutralish which it has of late.....

DeletedUser

This went one for a while, and recently there has been an op run by TSL on Twist, and TSL claim that twist ran an op (despite no nobles being sent....) and there we are.....

What? Two TSL members claimed that. Don't get ahead of yourself.

Nor did TSL run a tribal op on Twist. There were several small ops by different TSL members. None were coordinated with the others.

oh wait, nearly forgot, Twist managed to noble behind enemy lines at the rear of TSL, and TSL have subsequently gotten DFI500 to declare on Twist as well to try and actually gain some ground rather then it remain neutralish which it has of late.....

OMG really? Yes TSL are so worried we've got 500 and DFI500 attack you guys:icon_eek:

'Aug 11
09:18 The tribe DFI500 has withdrawn their peace offering.
Aug 11
09:17 DFI500 has offered peace to the tribe.
Aug 11
07:19 DFI500 has declared war on the tribe.'

''krinkle chip today at 10:32
the first time i get the chance to go outside some ass declares war on you guys, this wasnt authorized. we diddnt declare war on you or twist or rotp 500 or anyone else. i will cath the dirty bastard who did this

wendell fears''

I do think that message is a load of crap but whatever. Twist aren't special we got the same treatment.

Get your facts straight next time..

Edit: Sorry the op in the north was on an ex Twist member. So I guess you won't count that. You're also eating the account.

DeletedUser

What? Two TSL members claimed that. Don't get ahead of yourself.

Nor did TSL run a tribal op on Twist. There were several small ops by different TSL members. None were coordinated with the others.

OMG really? Yes TSL are so worried we've got 500 and DFI500 attack you guys:icon_eek:

'Aug 11
09:18 The tribe DFI500 has withdrawn their peace offering.
Aug 11
09:17 DFI500 has offered peace to the tribe.
Aug 11
07:19 DFI500 has declared war on the tribe.'

''krinkle chip today at 10:32
the first time i get the chance to go outside some ass declares war on you guys, this wasnt authorized. we diddnt declare war on you or twist or rotp 500 or anyone else. i will cath the dirty bastard who did this

wendell fears''

I do think that message is a load of crap but whatever. Twist aren't special we got the same treatment.

Get your facts straight next time..

Geez sounds like i hit a nerve.......... I will admit i was wrong on the DFI500 bit - i jumped the gun and appologise to DFI500...... I dont have access to every tribe in the game, i didnt know that had happened.....

A tribal op? where did i mention that bit? 2 TSL members claimed it, therefore TSL members claimed it....... or are they not really members of TSL? dont get so defensive mate, its a game....

As for us getting 500 to attack you, why would we get them to attack you?

DeletedUser

I'm just tired of people posting shit. Sorry. Got defensive myself.

I then typed this short essay out explaining myself about the two members and realised I contradicted myself:/ So I see where I was wrong there.

DeletedUser97878

Why bring 500 into this :( We just try and sit there and watch ;) We have our own wars you know! Its just shit that because TSL can't kill our troops there stacking our other enemies! ;)

DeletedUser

I'm just tired of people posting shit. Sorry. Got defensive myself.

I then typed this short essay out explaining myself about the two members and realised I contradicted myself:/ So I see where I was wrong there.

no problem mate. hows the war going from your point of view atm lol? seems to have stagnated a bit of late... hopefully will ramp up again soon tho

DeletedUser

Well the north is making good ground. We have slowed a little though. But if you may or may not know we had an op on buko who in turn quit/ And now master chriss. Twist getting some love now as two of our members are getting hit and have been getting hit for months now.

To be honest I do not actually know what is really going on down in the south and in the middle. All I know is that the twist cluster or 'buldge' in TSL territory in the middle is slowly thinning out.

DeletedUser

druvi

druviPoints:292.903 Rank:230
Personal text: only 130 attcks youll make me sick

SHARKEY IM COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR NOOBISH TRIBE TSL WILL MESS YOU UP AS WELL AS TWIST I GOT FREINDS YOU WONT KNOW WHO HIT YOU

500 you noobs will never learn youll cant rule tsl will take you down in seconds just give up and got to hell foolsssss

as for you as well fia

just give up you will never win you will hunt me down but not tsl or twist your gonna die foool noobs

bring it onnnn!!!!!!!!!!

im ready to die bring it on nooobssssss

this involves twist and TSL so just letting you know.

I ROFL when I saw this.

DeletedUser97878

druvi

druviPoints:292.903 Rank:230
Personal text: only 130 attcks youll make me sick

SHARKEY IM COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR NOOBISH TRIBE TSL WILL MESS YOU UP AS WELL AS TWIST I GOT FREINDS YOU WONT KNOW WHO HIT YOU

500 you noobs will never learn youll cant rule tsl will take you down in seconds just give up and got to hell foolsssss

as for you as well fia

just give up you will never win you will hunt me down but not tsl or twist your gonna die foool noobs

bring it onnnn!!!!!!!!!!

im ready to die bring it on nooobssssss

this involves twist and TSL so just letting you know.

I ROFL when I saw this.

Yes i know :D I am loved

P.s TSL and Twist! Don't come for me :( ;)

No one needs me now 55 attacks and rising troops deported to other peoples village who don't even need them....A waste of time we've lost this war before the Diplomat even made it so....However due to some unexpected results i've managed to find out that someone removed DFI500 inactivity to war :O Whoever did that awesome.... :D

Trust me when i say this TSL will leave no 500 alone no Twist! alone nor DFI500 :D (sorry there name is so stupid it makes little or no sense take Twists advice and bloody merge your only 40 million with 200 members anyway its pointless you even being in that war :D)

TheEND IS NEAR TSL WILL AVENGE US!
Rob 73 73
Vengefulfist
Sharkey95
reeper666
Lynchy21
Hawketheslayer
Druvi
These are the people i hope to remember me for the right reasons, this tribe was a hocks it was made so i can get a better tribe on 58. Meet you on there, but when you do look up at me no matter how big or small i am.
And thats from Blight commander tristian or whatever so are these TSL's fwends? Seen as though some of the villages i took had support from TSL running towards them........

DeletedUser

Why are people saying that we are friends with tiny tribes? what tribe is the second quote from? I guarrantee you that if you aren't in TSL you are a target! TSL has no friends and needs no friends! I think its more likely that Twist is befriending the tiny tribes, seeing as historically some of the leadership have been known to do this in the past (ANARKY ties with many tiny tribes in the skill war)... also because looking at some player profiles and Twist's appearance and stacking on the outer west rim of TSL territory, it seems they are receiving some help from the locals! If not, how they managed to take and keep so many decent vills hundreds of hours from the frontline remains a mystery! :icon_neutral: