TSL/Skill?/Anarky Situation.

DeletedUser

Why are you so angry with TSL?

I'd say that my anger isn't towards the normal TSL players, its more aimed at the ignorance/selfishness of the leadership that runs it.

<3 you Ragephizit. Can't wait till we're at war! <3

DeletedUser

oh dear whats been happening here peeps should be a good war with the suck lords (see what i did there :)) anyway bit of banter over this is going to be a fun war good luck suck lords :lol:

DeletedUser

Are we really going to have a flamefest before this war even begins?

I think that we are at a disadvantage if it comes to that... since the two biggest flamers of all will be in Candy shortly...

DeletedUser

And then merge with them shortly after declaring? Seems to be what happens with all your other "Wars"

If you're going to flame a clan for something, make sure the same doesn't apply to yours

*cough* Boa *cough* Anarky *cough*

:lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm.. couldn't that go for Anarky and Skill? as well?

Skill? had been fighting Anarky for roughly as long as TSL was fighting TSB.

I am actually not sure what tribe jarvik is in now... but I assume it is one of the former two tribes. Seems a bit hypocritical if that is the case.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. couldn't that go for Anarky and Skill? as well?

Skill? had been fighting Anarky for roughly as long as TSL was fighting TSB.

I am actually not sure what tribe jarvik is in now... but I assume it is one of the former two tribes. Seems a bit hypocritical if that is the case.

He has been in skill? for a while, unless he left/got kicked

And I guarantee that TSL has been fighting 3DX/S.Q. (which is TSB) a lot longer than Skill? has been fighting Anarky

DeletedUser

3DX war lasted about 1 month and the S.Q war was never a war as only one OP was mounted on them and that only happened because S.Q members were gloating about how well they were doing against the number one tribe.

The fact is TSL haven't got the long war experience, you've a lot of inactive members on the frontlines that are being frantically eaten up as we speak and unlike Skill/Anarky the average Skill levels in TSL are a lot lower.
However, this is not a flame fest. Alas, TSL is a very strong tribe, you're teamwork is second to none much better than Skill's and Anarky's and the first tribal OP is beastly.

The war between TSL/Candy will be the biggest & best war this world has ever seen not to mention the hardest war both tribes have ever fought.

Its just a question as to whether Teamwork can over power Skill. Obviously both side think their's is the best and I guess my words today may have rustled a few feathers within TSL, however, everything I said today is my opinion and I stand by it no matter how much you think its wrong.

Lets try not to turn this war into a flaming war, I have quite a few friends in TSL and although soon enough they will be enemies I'll still love them no matter how many villages I take from them! Specially you Rage ;) <3

DeletedUser

3DX war lasted about 1 month and the S.Q war was never a war as only one OP was mounted on them and that only happened because S.Q members were gloating about how well they were doing against the number one tribe.

The fact is TSL haven't got the long war experience, you've a lot of inactive members on the frontlines that are being frantically eaten up as we speak and unlike Skill/Anarky the average Skill levels in TSL are a lot lower.
However, this is not a flame fest. Alas, TSL is a very strong tribe, you're teamwork is second to none much better than Skill's and Anarky's and the first tribal OP is beastly.

The war between TSL/Candy will be the biggest & best war this world has ever seen not to mention the hardest war both tribes have ever fought.

Its just a question as to whether Teamwork can over power Skill. Obviously both side think their's is the best and I guess my words today may have rustled a few feathers within TSL, however, everything I said today is my opinion and I stand by it no matter how much you think its wrong.

Lets try not to turn this war into a flaming war, I have quite a few friends in TSL and although soon enough they will be enemies I'll still love them no matter how many villages I take from them! Specially you Rage ;) <3

rustled a few feathers? whose? All we are trying to say is you are being rather hypocritical with the comments you have made about TSL, given Skill?s war history.

:icon_smile:

DeletedUser89420

good now we are on topic... and swordy, if this turns to a flame fest, The Press Club of 46 will have something to write... about...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

That is true :)

We already need to get on top of the real story of why jarvik has decided to turn on TSL! Has he truly gone full noob?

[spoil]
2608y01.jpg
[/spoil]

And to counter jarvik's point about the 3DX war... I believe that 3DX was in fact leading in conquers for a week or so there, before TSL stepped in. Given.. there were some fairly good players on that border for 3DX

DeletedUser

javrik belive me, some of us have long war experience =)....

DeletedUser

Not really hypocritical in the slightest.
Skill has merged with BoA through war and no peer pressure from the rest of the world (although you could add that Anarky were becoming a big threat in the east and they had to wrap up the war and deal with them before they got attacked on two fronts but lets not. Lets give you BoA as a valid merger.)

The merge with Anarky was done because TSL merged with TSB and we had no choice but to prepare for End Game otherwise we'd be an easy target for TSL when they decided to attack.
Proof of this comes in the fact Anarky had proposed a cease-fire about 2 weeks before TSL's merge to which Skill declined in order to fight this war to the end... Then bang! TSL merges with TSB and thats when the cease-fire with Anarky was made.

So Skill have merged with 1 tribe they were at war with.

TSL has merged/taken a significant portion of members from 3/4 tribes? [R], REBZ, TSB(S.Q./3DX) (Me thinks there was a war before [R] but I'm not too sure.
Every single war TSL has been in its ended up the same way after about 1/2 months of fighting.

And Opty, you can't count chasing your tails round in circles as "War experience!".

tailchasing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man, you have nothing to do with this game.:icon_wink:

TSL fought in many wars...take a look on the forum and you will see the truth.:icon_eek:

Most important wars were:

[SPOIL]
CR
-SOV-
+1
UNIQUE
ADD
BORG
WARR!!
[R]
REBZ
N/A
Z
S.Q.
3DX
LFOD
REJECT
BLOOD
BK
TSB
etc.[/SPOIL]

With every war won, TSL has recruited players who deserved to play in a real team. We believe that a team player will always be a winning for our tribe.

Some have understood the simple rules of the game in our team, some(like you) do not understood and were eliminated.

At the TSL history were some people like you who considered TSL a bunch of noobs...try to find them.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ghost , TSL was an premade tribe..You dont know nothing about what wars we fought until we started w46..And i am sure that,many of our new mates, had fought in other wars, in other worlds

DeletedUser

I actually agree with open with the fact that taking in some players isn't always a bad idea once a war is clearly won.

The thing I have to point out though is that at least 4 of the tribes you list in your "important" wars were never wars. They were generally tribes that were meant to be food from the beginning. Most notably, at least to my knowledge, LFOD, REJECT, BLOOD, BK.

I will say, my history on this world is a little fuzzy so I'm not sure about all the tribes on that list though.

DeletedUser

And to counter jarvik's point about the 3DX war... I believe that 3DX was in fact leading in conquers for a week or so there, before TSL stepped in. Given.. there were some fairly good players on that border for 3DX

which tribes are you referring to before TSL stepped in? I remember skill and snm fighting 3dx and skill winning while snm loosing then TSL stepping in, which the suck lords are very good at that :icon_wink: