TSL/Skill?/Anarky Situation.

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah....

What did TSL expect when they merged with TSB?
Skill? to continue their war with Anarky knowing full well that TSL now owns half the world and has limited food opportunities and it would only be a matter of time until the members got bored and want a big war?

You're telling me that TSL members would declare war on Anarky and send nukes 200+ hours away without any village caps because Anarky's villages are past the Skill/TSL boarder.
Sorry but I find this quite hard to believe.

Open/Opty must've known what they would be doing by merging with TSB. They left Skill? with no choice but to call a ceasefire with Anarky.

Had TSL not merged with TSB Skill? would have continued to war with Anarky. Only a couple of weeks back Anarky offered Skill? a ceasefire to which Skill? declined and continued the war.

TSL can say what they want but their leadership caused the ceasefire between in the east.

DeletedUser

It's comments like this that show you have no faith in our ALLIANCE. You think we would backstab you simply because we run out of food? give me a break.

You can say what you want, but it was your lack of faith in our alliance, aswell as Anarky not wanting to be killed off, that caused the ceasefire and eventually merge.

P.S. I would gladly send 200 hour nukes if it meant getting rid of Firey

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's comments like this that show you have no faith in our ALLIANCE. You think we would backstab you simply because we run out of food? give me a break.

You can say what you want, but it was your lack of faith in our alliance, aswell as Anarky not wanting to be killed off, that caused the ceasefire and eventually merge.

I agree with Dmoron and even sadder is the fact that Skill? member(s) have been supporting LKOFIA players that are under attack from TSL players, That really shows us how much respect you have for us. Would have and will continue to respect the alliance because it is only fair, my worry is that Skill? Has no respect for TSL and will stab them in the back.

DeletedUser

I am with Dmoron on this one. 200 hour nukes are hardly the end of the world :)

The Resurrection

I had no problem sending nukes 200 hours out to hit TSB, why would it be any different hitting anarky?

The Resurrection

haha Ok. Im just wondering how long its going to take everyone to get ready for whats to come.

DeletedUser84663

I will say this again and again... the council of Skill has not lost faith in our alliance with TSL...

Think about what would happen down the road if we continued our SLOW war against ANARKY. I'll provide a hypothetical timeline...

Week 1 - TSL merges with TSB; Skill/ANARKY continue war
Week 2 - TSL start eating LKOFIA; Skill/ANARKY continue war... Skill gain another 20-40 villas. no noticeable change
Week 3 - TSL finish LKOFIA; Look at 500 and other tiny tribes on the west; ; Skill/ANARKY continue war... Skill gain another 10 villas. lose troops on the frontlines.
Week 4 - TSL finish the west; start sending nukes at ANARKY villas; Skill/ANARKY continue war... Skill gains another 40 villas
Week 5 - TSL nukes land on ANARKY; Skill/ANARKY continue war... Skill gain 50-60 villas thanks to TSL nukes.
Week 6 - TSL waits for nukes to return/build. continue to stack Eastern fronts... while Skill/ANARKY continue war...

Should I continue? What I am getting at is that as TSL rebuild all their troops, even when they send nukes on ANARKY, they already have the advantage of having the support troops available in the right places, while Skill have their troops on another front.

We are just evening the playing field so we have a fighting chance, and give TSL a good fight. We won't back down and quit after the first op. And as I said before, I expect open to hold to his word that we will be the last 2 tribes in the world before we fight, as we will hold our tribe to that word. I don't expect open to wait for us to prepare after the rest of the tribes are gone...

Just remember, there are still 125 other tribes in the world :icon_wink:

I agree with Dmoron and even sadder is the fact that Skill? member(s) have been supporting LKOFIA players that are under attack from TSL players, That really shows us how much respect you have for us. Would have and will continue to respect the alliance because it is only fair, my worry is that Skill? Has no respect for TSL and will stab them in the back.
I, for one, would like to know who in Skill is supporting LKOFIA, when those troops should have been elsewhere... please share, because it is not a tribal effort.

TSL always respect their alliances
as has Skill?, of which TSL has been the only one since it's inception.

DeletedUser

"Should I continue? What I am getting at is that as TSL rebuild all their troops, even when they send nukes on ANARKY, they already have the advantage of having the support troops available in the right places, while Skill have their troops on another front."

Comon...You know as much as I do that once Anarky got down to like 15m points you would have plenty of time to stack the fronts/finish rebuilding troops/et cetera.

Read in-game pm

The Resurrection

I will say this again and again... the council of Skill has not lost faith in our alliance with TSL...

Think about what would happen down the road if we continued our SLOW war against ANARKY. I'll provide a hypothetical timeline...

Week 1 - TSL merges with TSB; Skill/ANARKY continue war
Week 2 - TSL start eating LKOFIA; Skill/ANARKY continue war... Skill gain another 20-40 villas. no noticeable change
Week 3 - TSL finish LKOFIA; Look at 500 and other tiny tribes on the west; ; Skill/ANARKY continue war... Skill gain another 10 villas. lose troops on the frontlines.
Week 4 - TSL finish the west; start sending nukes at ANARKY villas; Skill/ANARKY continue war... Skill gains another 40 villas
Week 5 - TSL nukes land on ANARKY; Skill/ANARKY continue war... Skill gain 50-60 villas thanks to TSL nukes.
Week 6 - TSL waits for nukes to return/build. continue to stack Eastern fronts... while Skill/ANARKY continue war...

Should I continue? What I am getting at is that as TSL rebuild all their troops, even when they send nukes on ANARKY, they already have the advantage of having the support troops available in the right places, while Skill have their troops on another front.

We are just evening the playing field so we have a fighting chance, and give TSL a good fight. We won't back down and quit after the first op. And as I said before, I expect open to hold to his word that we will be the last 2 tribes in the world before we fight, as we will hold our tribe to that word. I don't expect open to wait for us to prepare after the rest of the tribes are gone...

Just remember, there are still 125 other tribes in the world :icon_wink:

I, for one, would like to know who in Skill is supporting LKOFIA, when those troops should have been elsewhere... please share, because it is not a tribal effort.

as has Skill?, of which TSL has been the only one since it's inception.

To be honest, I agree. Each tribe will have plenty of time to get ready for from what I know will be one of the most anticipated wars on the net..By far the most anticipated war on this world. I have always though skill to be a respectable tribe and im sure they will continue, I feel the same about TSL...

DeletedUser

If memory serves me correctly but when I was in TSL and we were asked to send out nukes and D down south to aid in the war with 3DX I'm quite positive that we all complained about having nothing to do? Our activity dropped to barely nothing for a month because we had no nukes to do anything and no D to do anything (And thats when there was quite a bit of food around.)
Are you telling me that this wouldn't happen again Res? because I think it would if TSL helped in the war against Anarky and then how long will it be untill Open/Opty make war plans against an unprepared Skill? when all their members are dropping like flies due to them being bored.

Even with TSL's help the war would take at least half a year, probably more. After a month or so in the north we were all coming close to quitting Imagen what it will be like for 6-12 months? Sorry you can call it "Lack of faith" or whatever you want. But I think deep down you know that TSL wouldn't have waited for Skill? to defeat Anarky, rebuild their troops and then stack the Western boarders...

The Alliance between Skill? & TSL never said anything about not preparing before hand about a war between the two tribes. I've heard no such plans about us hitting TSL or vise versa. In my eyes we're still allies but I'd say both tribes should be preparing for the greatest war that w46 has ever seen because not doing so would just be down right silly.

DeletedUser

2 Skill? 171.151.495 186.911.242 54 3.461.319 19056 9.809
3 ANARKY 95.294.175 100.637.491 48 2.096.614 10311 9.760

chachi\ghost ,you are talking about the skill?\anarky merge,but both tribes are stil there:icon_surprised:.if you want a merge,do it.but when you give free villages to anarky players (chachi said ...in order to move ANARKY aggressors to the TSL borders and Skill?:lol:) on our area,then in my opinion we have a problem.when we talked about the third tribe,it's obvious that it was about a tribe wich you were in conflict,not another ally for you.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If a merge happens it will happen on our terms and will not be dictated by a TSL council member?

It just seems as if most players here from TSL fail to see the situation from the other side of the fence. The ceasefire with Anarky was put in place because of TSL's merge. If TSL failed to realize what that would do to the eastern side of the world than they didn't think too much about letting all those TSB players into the tribe.

Of course, I can see it from TSL's POV, you see this as lack of faith between Skill?/TSL alliance, I guess you also feel betrayed because we're preparing for an inevitable war between our two tribes which will be happening a lot sooner than we both could've guessed.

What I'm trying to say here is, TSL/Skill? have been allies for a long time, its been a smooth alliance, hardly any hiccups between the two tribes but we both knew that we would war in the end, whether it happens in a few months or a few years we knew it was going to happen.
Please lets stop bickering about who back stabbed who, because it will get us literally no where, we'll end up hating each other and the bickering will continue to every other thread on this forum and eventually it will die.

Both have good arguments about the recent happenings in this world. But neither side is 100% right.

Agree to disagree?

DeletedUser97878

Well according to a source that i know of ;) TSL want to attack Skill? But open and opty are trying to restrain them :p (And by saying TSL i mean a majority, not all)

DeletedUser

A mjority? You mean like 5 players? most of which are just talking about stacking the frontlines as they are worried? Maybe you mean minority.

And I'm sure there are 5 members in skill that want to attack TSL as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't want to attack TSL...

Just this guy called Ragephizit! :)