TSL/Skill?/Anarky Situation.

DeletedUser

I agree with Dmoron and even sadder is the fact that Skill? member(s) have been supporting LKOFIA players that are under attack from TSL players, That really shows us how much respect you have for us. Would have and will continue to respect the alliance because it is only fair, my worry is that Skill? Has no respect for TSL and will stab them in the back.

Where are you getting your facts from? I have not heard anything about this. Is this the TSL excuse for not destroying us yet? If it is it is a bad one. Also do you really need to get people to give you there accounts to help you?

DeletedUser

Where are you getting your facts from? I have not heard anything about this. Is this the TSL excuse for not destroying us yet? If it is it is a bad one. Also do you really need to get people to give you there accounts to help you?

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: LKOFIA

Timeframe: 09/04/2011 04:28:44 to 21/04/2011 20:47:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 13
Difference: 170

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,542,909
Side 2: 122,566
Difference: 1,420,343

chart

5 players of which have take 131 villages between them.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

LoL from one of your members actually.

DeletedUser

Haha it is funny that a LKFIA player appeared here to argue in this thread :)

Anyway, I liked Chachi's rebuttal up there a ways, and I do see what you guys are thinking. My doubts lie in the sustainability of a tribe with firey as someone that is not duke. Can he play as a player and not a leader?

DeletedUser

I tend to agree with the Skill?/Anarky merger, from the point of view it is the only logical outcome, other than TSL accepting some more players from one of the tribes.

Otherwise it’s a loose/loose scenario so I think chachiINcharge right, and as for the exchanging of villa’s…. again it makes sense, why give your opponent “us/TSL” an advantage, if they do it under the banner of two tribes it delays the final war, but gives them more time to prepare, we would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

Anyway the stage is set for the final act.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha it is funny that a LKFIA player appeared here to argue in this thread :)

Anyway, I liked Chachi's rebuttal up there a ways, and I do see what you guys are thinking. My doubts lie in the sustainability of a tribe with firey as someone that is not duke. Can he play as a player and not a leader?

I agree with Chachi, It was only a matter of time, if the Anarky/Skill? war continued, until one of the tribes - for their own sakes - declared on the other. As for the back stabbing of one another; Name one world, where the top two tribes alliance stood untill the world was ended? No? suprising hey....

As for can Pete play without being a duke? Here is my long winded answer.

Having known Pete in the game for a period of time, my answer to this is most definitely a yes. Whilst I'm only 24, I have been in leadership positions, and around those in those positions in RL work & volunteer roles as a former Army Reservist and Firefighter - and Pete is a natural leaders, but the most important role of a leader, is being able to spot another leader, and being able to delegate effectively, which allows them the ability to focus on other issues at hand. Whilst Pete was leading Anarky as its Head Duke, he was able to not only run his own account effectively, he was also able to sit multiple accounts, plan operations, and keep up to date with what was happening in his tribe. This shows copious amounts of skill in Time Management, Administration, and Prioritizing.

I have absolute confidence in those who have been leaders of Skill and Anarky, and those who will end up being the leaders of the new tribe whoever those will be. If Pete and Chachi are not amongst them, I believe they would be there to lend assistance in any measure which may be required rather then sulking in a corner, after all, to be a duke or even a baron of a top 4 tribe requires a large amount of those 3 things mentioned above.

DeletedUser89420

skill/anarky combined has more leadership capabilities than any tribe at the moment....they will have some decent chain of commands... being great player doesn't mean that u are a great leader.... opty and open and great leaders (and players too i am sure)

DeletedUser

Please, dont use anymore Open+Opty..
Is Open
Or Open and opty,jabba,vndhl etc...

DeletedUser89420

:lol: i thought the Sith Runs with one Master one aprentice.... Here Open and Opty.....

Darth Sidius and Darth Vader

DeletedUser

Considering where each tribe has reached, they will both have a decent leadership in both the tribes. The thing which will be the defining factor in the war between TSL and Skill?/Anarky will be the organization of the leadership groups.

DeletedUser

I am just the denfensive guy.......
I am telling that only for Anarhy to know...and hope. that they will not attack me =). I want a peacefull life like i did until know..
Anarchy dont attack me,i have all TSL support ready to defend my villages =).

DeletedUser67615

TSB has the highest percent of leaders per members. And communication problems between leaders and members are non-existent. I think I win this one.

On a normal note a skill/anarky merge would obviously have more leaders, but that doesn't mean they will communicate well. People have to step back and accept they have stepped back which is sometimes difficult after this long in the leadership.

DeletedUser

I don't think its leadership. Its teamwork. Will skill/Anarky work well together? Will the new TSB members under good leadership work well and form a good team with TSL members.