TSL/Skill?/Anarky Situation.

DeletedUser97878

Well the majority of the attacks on 500 have been from ex- TSB members. And i'd actually say, there pathetic XD Should see how weak the nukes actually are compared to original TSL's xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The nukes are weaker? What do we send? Swords?

If you want a taste of my nukes though... please just let me know :)
I will keep a few cat nukes in reserve for you

@opty: I think you are right. That is what this all will come down too

DeletedUser97878

The nukes are weaker? What do we send? Swords?

If you want a taste of my nukes though... please just let me know :)
I will keep a few cat nukes in reserve for you

@opty: I think you are right. That is what this all will come down too

I never said yours were. And to the swords? Urrm yes sometimes :D

And cat nukes :p wow <3 But i have my fair share of distorted's atm :)

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well the majority of the attacks on 500 have been from ex- TSB members. And i'd actually say, there pathetic XD Should see how weak the nukes actually are compared to original TSL's xD

Did you ever stop and think maybe those "nukes" were sent to kill troops and rebuild new troops maybe an offense village.

DeletedUser67615

Tsl have a lot of slack to get rid of. Still better to have to many then to little. Still it's 500 do you think they are actually doing anything co-ordinated at all? Whereas when tsl hit you they were doing some sort of co-ordination. Especially when there's so much other food about; people will be eating much more than just 500.

DeletedUser84663

who am I?

I'm lost... weren't we talking about Skill/ANARKY/TSL at some point? 120 other tribes still camping out in the world... we're getting closer ;)

DeletedUser89420

500 and SDA.. the last 2 tribes that will rule the world:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84663

500 and SDA.. the last 2 tribes that will rule the world:icon_biggrin:
WHO TOLD YOU THAT TSL AND SKILL WERE GOING TO CHANGE THEIR NAMES!?!?!?!?!?! damn, and I though we kept that a good secret... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser97878

Oh yes, 500 are now just clearing out the lower half of the world whilst SDA clear out the top ;)

DeletedUser89420

or maybe someone called dominica and his noobs will rule the world... rumor has it... chachi, opty, sword and firey are joining the newly formed tribe under dom....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That is true....

I tried to get in, but I hear that recruitment is not closed...

DeletedUser89420

:lol::lol::lol::lol: we are doomed then... :lol::lol::lol::lol: