TSL/Skill?/Anarky Situation.

DeletedUser

you keep saying the merge fail the merge fail the merge fail

because you pissed off we are still here? and conquering you?

We are conquered?!?!?!?!:icon_rolleyes:
Let see some data.:icon_wink:

At the begining of this war:

1. TSL 219.910.898 326.266.128 95 3.434.380 33777
2. Twist! 205.534.818 295.351.601 92 3.210.343 30138

At this moment:

1. TSL 267.090.308 375.165.136 84 4.466.252 38788
2. Twist! 220.659.992 295.908.930 83 3.565.168 30255

So...From the begining of this war, TSL had grown 5011:icon_eek: villages and Twist! had grown 117:lol: villages. 5011-117 nice score indeed.:icon_biggrin:

so...smintie...think better:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We are conquered?!?!?!?!:icon_rolleyes:
Let see some data.:icon_wink:

At the begining of this war:

1. TSL 219.910.898 326.266.128 95 3.434.380 33777
2. Twist! 205.534.818 295.351.601 92 3.210.343 30138

At this moment:

1. TSL 267.090.308 375.165.136 84 4.466.252 38788
2. Twist! 220.659.992 295.908.930 83 3.565.168 30255

So...From the begining of this war, TSL had grown 5011:icon_eek: villages and Twist! had grown 117:lol: villages. 5011-117 nice score indeed.:icon_biggrin:

so...smintie...think better:icon_wink:

Ouch :lol:

DeletedUser

pfff and some of us are still sitting in the spectators stand yet to take the field. :)

I made a mistake a while ago and admitted to open he was a better duke than me. i said this after the mass recruitement of TSB. I thought that was a wonderful diplo move.

Now i see that strategically and tactically open and his team and far behind where i am. (not to mention many of the other members of twist)

So the end result of this world is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Because if you cant fight in a war game then you cant win.

Vndhl

Don't worry ....the end of this world will be with TSL winning :)
I wonder who else will quit/get dismiss from twist in the next weeks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jhimbogs villas are beyond your frontlines. It was only a matter of time before you capped them.

Yes, you've capped 81 villas over us in the last week, but you've made no ground really. Whereas we have (over the last month/two) gained tremendous K movement. Take K 25/35 for example. K15 is next

You've gained 0 K movement since the war has begun.

DeletedUser

Smintie you took 81 from jhimbog and we took 5000 from your ex-members who quitted or deleted their accounts :)....My dear your stupidity makes me smile..And i apreciate that you only post only when twist take some TSL villages.. :)

DeletedUser

Which part of "we are conquered" do you not understand?
Time and time again you keep trying to distract the topic!

But truth is you are conquered and you scared to admit. :)

Update for last week
Twist 119 - 38 TSL

TWIST: Conquered: +546, -80 (last week) Points increase - 3.506.489
TSL: Conquered: +506, -146 (last week) Points increase - 2.967.387

11981.png

Openz, read better. Truth is you are conquered :icon_wink:

I see you don't care about what is happening to your player at all. so sad! Maybe other players will be next!! :)
image.php

jhimbog 20 104 -84 1.314.174 89.177.364

Well done on your gains from an account you've been attacking from the start now.

We don't care about him? yes thats why he's still here after loosing 234 villages so far. Like Dmoron said in your territory.

If I remember correctly so far all the players we have oped in the north have quit. Jims still here after 3 months of constant attacks. Give him some credit.

DeletedUser

Hey opty, for all your smintie better think more, same could be said for you

Remember, we had approximately 7000 villages leave in the middle of june when chachi and his minion cowards left..... the exact number im not sure of, but there was about 60-70k worth of points... and then delete.... the majority - not all by a long shot - but the majority are back in twist hands, something your planning boys - despite all the signs there of it happen - failed to account for or act upon when u had a prime opportunity to start nailing the Twist coffin... but didnt, and now were regrouping.

The fact we were able to recapture so many of these, and still keep certain players occupied (swordie should be able to account for out catting ability :icon_smile:) shows that a large number - not neccessarily all, but most - are able to rebuild nukes, prioritize support, noble villages and replace defensive troops quite effectively.

As for your TSL wining by some 5000 captures, let me introduce u to the TRUE stats as per tw-stats.

Now, due to the whole TSL being around ALOT longer then twist, were going to go from the first of may....... wanna know why? cause thats 3 days after Twist! became a tribe.... so thats a period of oh, 3 months plus most august.....

TSL
May 3,615
June 3,363
July 2,452
August 1,796

Total 11,226

Twist!
May 2,846
June 2,317
July 3,298
August 1,552

Total 10,013

For a tribe thats over 8000 villages bigger, you guys SHOULD have been able to eat a hell of a lot more then 1200 more villages then us...... especially with the chachi minions deleting their accounts and leaving them without tribal support or the like... Yes u could say the same to us, but if u remember u were also double our size at that time and in a prime position to put a nail in the twist coffin which u let slip...... n gave us a get outta jail free card....

DeletedUser

jhimbog 20 104 -84 1.314.174 89.177.364

Well done on your gains from an account you've been attacking from the start now.

We don't care about him? yes thats why he's still here after loosing 234 villages so far. Like Dmoron said in your territory.

If I remember correctly so far all the players we have oped in the north have quit. Jims still here after 3 months of constant attacks. Give him some credit.

Yes agreed, jim does deserve some credit being able to stand still...... as for being in our territory i would disagree on the basis that i call the 4 and 5 K's no-mans land.... neither fully ours nor yours merely an advantage area where constant battle occurs......

One could say martinl and the like made head way into ur territory in k 44.... again i would disagree with it also as until a K is owned soley by a tribe (or above 85%) then the K is in dispute...... again, my own opinion and open to flaming....

DeletedUser

Dear , you may think about you what you want, but i see TSL growing...twist trying just to recap their villages...I see north working prrety well , they won an entire K until now, and not so many twist players are remaining in north,we dont have any problem in the center, we advancing a little bit slow, but this is normal considering that you have stucked better than in the north....I am a little unhappy seeing what is happening in the south, but yet again, i am aware by the quality of twist player in the south, and i am not scared at all...We lost so many at jhim because is summer, lets say we dont have the same spare time like we have in winter...

DeletedUser

TSL
May 3,615
June 3,363
July 2,452
August 1,796

Total 11,226

Twist!
May 2,846
June 2,317
July 3,298
August 1,552

Total 10,013

For a tribe thats over 8000 villages bigger, you guys SHOULD have been able to eat a hell of a lot more then 1200 more villages then us...... especially with the chachi minions deleting their accounts and leaving them without tribal support or the like... Yes u could say the same to us, but if u remember u were also double our size at that time and in a prime position to put a nail in the twist coffin which u let slip...... n gave us a get outta jail free card....

You know why that is? You know why you have so many caps compared to us? Because you're infested with random tribes and 9k point barbs all around you. Look at the world map, doesn't take a genius to see that we have nearly the entire central part of our territory cleared. Then look at yours. Then look at your rims. If we had that much to noble, we would have a hell of a lot more caps.

Although, unless you're stupid, you probably already knew that and were just trying to boost your tribal morale. Nice attempt, try again

DeletedUser

Oo Also forgot to mention the THOUSANDS of villas you have capped from other Twist members who have decided your tribe is bad and they can't handle it so they go inactive. ;)

DeletedUser

This game is about growing...
TSL grown 5075 villages...twist 186 villages...in 4 months:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oo Also forgot to mention the THOUSANDS of villas you have capped from other Twist members who have decided your tribe is bad and they can't handle it so they go inactive. ;)

good point there. Tsl also has that but not to the extent of twist. So really most of those are recapping villages that were yours already. Sorry to repeat you D but just wanted to emphasise.

DeletedUser

good point there. Tsl also has that but not to the extent of twist. So really most of those are recapping villages that were yours already. Sorry to repeat you D but just wanted to emphasise.

Exactly. I think since the war has began we've had one quit due to inactivity, and one hacked by the original owner and deleted. Don't want to even try counting the numerous Twist! that have deleted, left the tribe, or been eaten alive because they started losing villas to TSL.

You've gained, as opty has stated, less than 200 villas in the last 3 months. EEK. Not only that, but you've lost a lot of players, meaning now if a player deletes or quits it has an even greater impact

DeletedUser

Exactly. I think since the war has began we've had one quit due to inactivity, and one hacked by the original owner and deleted. Don't want to even try counting the numerous Twist! that have deleted, left the tribe, or been eaten alive because they started losing villas to TSL.

You've gained, as opty has stated, less than 200 villas in the last 3 months. EEK. Not only that, but you've lost a lot of players, meaning now if a player deletes or quits it has an even greater impact

Oh like hellkiller? Is that the 3rd now in the north? Do you not care about those members smintie? Like we don't care about Jim?

DeletedUser

hellkiller inactive ? 0.o

be a shame if he did. was having fun eating him while he was active :)

DeletedUser

Well as long as Twist players waste their defense stacking players like A@shik.... they will continue to lose villages.

http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/90813c5e33074190068fb1d5205d7ceb

Come on guys.... really? Think of all those empty villages... just waiting for nobles to walk right into.

*please note that while myself and my tribemates burned over 100 nukes on this village before it got stacked like that... A@shik burned at least that many of his tribes dvs while the wall of that village was at 0.

Edit: More and more villages are being emptied for a@shik's record stack :lol:

http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/0e061c38ed7be744dde2a9eda196af1f

Last edited by a moderator: