TSL/Skill?/Anarky Situation.

DeletedUser

Same shit different day. You did this to skill as well. You were too good for them now you're too good for us.

DeletedUser

We'll get there one day. Why would we attack him so far into your core? It would be a waste of time and def trying to keep those villages.

DeletedUser

haha let them not attack me then i will just beat you so much in ODA it wont matter about 0 ODD

and rage - im just saying how i see it. And how i see it is TSL have some advantages and we have some advantages. We will elminate your advantages by taking them for ourselves. Lets see if you guys can do the same in reverse.

ps - K35 4 fireyflame Twist! 1,06 Mio. 109

there are 100 villas to OP right next door to you

DeletedUser

I'm in the north so k35 isn't my prioritory. Maybe soon i'll be on your doorstep and I'll finally get someone worthwhile to attack. Hopefully you can teach me a thing or two. Because up untill now I really haven't had a person that I've attacked not quit or found out they were being sat and the sitters gave up.

The only thing I have learnt from attacking an anarky member is there is no point in sending a train to you guys.

DeletedUser

Sniping is not so difficult short range so with 4 days opportunity to snipe - well our backline villages on the rim can send snipers with that attack config.

I guess now we need to start playing the counter-tactics out on your noblenuke tactics. That's always a bit heartbreaking ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please do. AWith all that def that you guys have lying around everywhere? Please do.:)

DeletedUser

I was surprised with how much we actually have when we did this recent audit. Although if you are thinking stacking you are probably on a different wavelength.

DeletedUser

Same shit different day. You did this to skill as well. You were too good for them now you're too good for us.

Firey is always better than everyone... yet somehow he still manages to lose wars :icon_eek: Why is this? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I lost a war? Which world are you talking?

[spoil] noob [/spoil]

DeletedUser

I sense a gag order. Nothing like a bit of communication suppression in any decent dictatorship :)

Never mind.

Open - i respect you as much as any other player i've ever met in TW. This is a handful no more.

So lets dance. I want to find out where the edge of your capacity is. And see if you can go beyond.

DeletedUser34483

Open - i respect you as much as any other player i've ever met in TW. This is a handful no more.

So lets dance.

firedance.jpg

Will boss open get burned or firey get stepped on?

Dandandandaaaann....!!!

DeletedUser

he probably should have worn shoes or possibly induced some sith temperature control trick

or maybe a full body heatsuit

[spoil]
f8c45f621779cb37d8dcef63e50d2cd0.jpg

If you can't laugh at planetary genocide, what can you laugh at?
For shame TSL.[/spoil]

DeletedUser34483

Actually boss open is floating in that picture with the help of his horse broomstick he got from hogwarts.
Darth Open got some extra lessons with magic, for his PhD in the dark side of the force.
And Boss Opty there is his junior.

DeletedUser

Looks like darth open is starting to head back to the ground to me and he's about to land on an extra hot bit. I see Darth opty is watching closely for hints.

When i get my flame thrower though

vaderburn1.png

DeletedUser

That had to be the cleanest, most entertaining back and forth I've seen in awhile on here. Haha

DeletedUser

Yawn. These dull conversations/picture wars no longer entertain me

DeletedUser

Looks like darth open is starting to head back to the ground to me and he's about to land on an extra hot bit. I see Darth opty is watching closely for hints.

When i get my flame thrower though

vaderburn1.png

hehehe pete,that looks a bit like petrol to me :p nice job :) - i may make a fire fighter out of u yet :p