TSL versus Rebz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and now .................

Nice and loyal Rebz member =)...

ragephizit has left :).... Problems in paradise ?:)

Side 1:
Tribes: REBZ
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSL
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 141
Difference: 113

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10 - Take note
Side 2: 34
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 230,265
Side 2: 1,196,974
Difference: 966,709

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,464
Side 2: 325,002
Difference: 228,538

chart

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: ragephizit

Side 2:
Tribes: TSL
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7 - Take note.
Side 2: 9
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67,143
Side 2: 88,019
Difference: 20,876

chart

Maybe I should use the last weeks timeframe to show my point about REBZ conquers against TSL.
Side 1 REBZ
Side 2 TSL
Side 1: 30
Side 2: 112
Difference: 82

Side 1 ragephizit
Side 2 TSL
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 11
Difference: 3

Almost half their conquers from one player. Where is the rest of the tribe?

DeletedUser

ragephizit i wanna congrats you.... you fought well, and i am aware that rebz has some good players.. but this is just not enough...
Your rest of the tribe seems to be on the extern forum =), they clap and clap , hurrey rebz, but on the map, players like zero grade are....

DeletedUser

Whats a handful of players(-1, the res) supposed to do against TSL?

I read through the tribes archive forum yesterday. Most of the players who wanted this war are not even here anymore. 'RL' issues and white lightening. Wow. He 'lost interest' when the war started yet he was one who was so for the REBZ vs TSL war.

DeletedUser

Shame that you joined the wrong tribe ragephizit. It's also a shame that after Rebz talked so much talk about having to rim every single player before they lost the war, is already starting to backfire with a couple members leaving.

DeletedUser

REBZ could never have foreseen the events that happened in this war. The plan was far different from what happened. We were supposed to fight you guys with [R], but [R] dissolved. Now several players are disappearing for one reason or another(heck, one actually did succumb to the TSL effect, I admit that), and the will to fight is starting to dissolve. Heck, I'm considering defecting, that's how bad internal problems are right now :icon_sad:

The REBZ that's fighting TSL now is not REBZ. REBZ is gone, was gone before the war even started, though none of us knew it at that time.

DeletedUser

Z I don't think you could have said it any better.

For once your big mouth isn't going off. Which is another thing I hated. No offense. You and white lightening(who left cause he 'lost interest'). At least you've stuck around.

DeletedUser

Respect to being honest Z Grade. When [R] was being demolished they stated how they were doing just fine and having no internal problems, when everyone knew that was BS.

Its a shame that you guys joined as [R] basically dissolved and washed away. Otherwise you might have been able to give us a run for our money.

DeletedUser

Z I don't think you could have said it any better.

For once your big mouth isn't going off. Which is another thing I hated. No offense. You and white lightening(who left cause he 'lost interest'). At least you've stuck around.

Yeah, I figure I might've gone a little overboard with that rage. I've improved a bit from the beginning of the war though. Mind you if opteron and I can stop mouthing each other off then this forum will probably become emptier :lol:

yeah, you're completely right about that dmoron. And at the beginning of the war we were just fine actually. Made a few bad decisions though, which in turn came to wreck the whole war.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I figure I might've gone a little overboard with that rage. I've improved a bit from the beginning of the war though. Mind you if opteron and I can stop mouthing each other off then this forum will probably become emptier :lol:

yeah, you're completely right about that dmoron. And at the beginning of the war we were just fine actually. Made a few bad decisions though, which in turn came to wreck the whole war.

Dont mean to take away any of your guys' glory, but at the beginning of the war we were still focused on finishing off [z] and n/a. once they dissolved into 6 other tribes we did our first op on you guys, which was about a week ago. After that one op we got 2 to quit, 1 to basically drop to 0 points, and another to 740k from 1,4m

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm sure that op #2 or 3 would've finished us. And I wasn't talking about the war itself, I was talking about the shape REBZ was in. The war, eh, we're just not used to organized counterattacks. Really we were cocky, and overly so. Like ANARKY is/was. Never realized it, but though REBZ may be better skillwise(not being cocky here, I'm 100% serious), ANARKY and REBZ were too similar in egos. And yeah, I'm saying ANARKY, because K67 is a solid tribe, and I don't feel like discrediting them.

If only we had a mini-TSL to test ourselves against, but we and ABCD(I'm tempted to say Skill, but they have mad skillz:)) are the closest to a mini-TSL in w46. And after the last couple of weeks, I doubt REBZ is in that running anymore.

DeletedUser

Opteron, you are officially the one person on w46 who needs to get off the forums. After a civilized(sort of) conversation between me and Dmoron, you come around and insult a lady who everyone knew was quitting before the war even started. Heck, I doubt anyone in REBZ talked to her regarding the war.

DeletedUser

opteron is a good guy if you take time to speak to him. Infact all of the TSL members I've spoken to so far are.

DeletedUser

opteron is a good guy if you take time to speak to him. Infact all of the TSL members I've spoken to so far are.

Thanks.. I am not insulting zaria at all, but someone from R tricked you :). This is not an insult :).

DeletedUser

Eh, in my opinion opteron is the lowest of the TSL members. :)
He hasn't changed my opinion yet, especially with his recent posts.

But really now opteron, what does that have to do with this topic? Besides, noone tricked us, I don't even think they expected the split, and then the dissolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.