TSL versus Rebz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Eh, in my opinion opteron is the lowest of the TSL members. :)
He hasn't changed my opinion yet, especially with his recent posts.

But really now opteron, what does that have to do with this topic? Besides, noone tricked us, I don't even think they expected the split, and then the dissolve.

What i did said is on topic, about how did this war started, what did you say is only things to offence me.... But as you wish, i dont care.

DeletedUser

Hey, that's related solely to the way I've seen you post. You've improved, and being the lowest of the TSL members does not make you the lowest of w46. I might've praised you(actually no, maybe just stated a fact) with that comment, or I might've insulted you. The question is, which did I do?

So, saying someone tricked us is on topic? Tricked us about what now? See, you aren't on topic, you're just saying someone tricked REBZ. This is about TSL vs REBZ, not someone tricking REBZ :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Eh, in my opinion opteron is the lowest of the TSL members. :)
He hasn't changed my opinion yet, especially with his recent posts.

But really now opteron, what does that have to do with this topic? Besides, noone tricked us, I don't even think they expected the split, and then the dissolve.

I think his bad English really messes with the true meaning of his posts. But then again, I would probably be laughed at if I tried to speak in his first language aswell

Opteron is not the lowest of TSL, he is the highest :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about ranking, I was talking about in...darn, I don't know the words for it :lol:

DeletedUser

I thought he was somewhere below openmind, and somewhere above the average member. I have no idea on his actual rank :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I thought he was somewhere below openmind, and somewhere above the average member. I have no idea on his actual rank :icon_wink:

Oh I thought you were talking about something else other than leadership :lol:

DeletedUser

I thought you were talking about leadership :lol:

If we could stop flaming each other I might come to agree with you. But he seems to be intent on flaming me. Or not making sense. Though I don't blame him for the latter, seeing as English is his third language.
Lucky knowing 3 languages >.>

DeletedUser

Z I don't think you could have said it any better.

For once your big mouth isn't going off. Which is another thing I hated. No offense. You and white lightening(who left cause he 'lost interest'). At least you've stuck around.
Came back to check how things were going.

Dude, just who are you? TW is a game. I never left because of the war: You make it sound like as if I ran from it. I have other things to do and clearly, you did not comprehend the simple english in my leaving message in the tribe. If you hated me that much, what was with you keeping it in all that time?

I was an active player, but once I wasn't, I was simply a hinderance. That's why I quit. It's a game of Patience and Preserverence. I parti
cipated in the war. Hell, I supported your villages (remember that?) I sat jimbob whilst he was away during the time he was under attack. I got bored, started college, wasn't active and quit. I was under no threat from TSL and to be honest, they weren't even a concern before I left.

Don't go shouting off your mouth and talking about things you don't comprehend.

P.S. Z, I'm curious as to who succumbed to the TSL effect? Who else quit? I'm pretty sure TSL had no effect on me :icon_neutral: Those who think they did just got owned by TSL. You are actually believing that anyone who quits who has heard of TSL, has suffered from the TSL effect. Good logic.(/sarcasm).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He didn't leave the game, he left the tribe. And I'll send it to you and reasons why in a pm. No mentioning it outside of pms please, I'd like it to stay private.

Believe me, I'm ready to report any TSL member who calls RL issues TSL effect. It would be a breach of rules as a matter of fact. Only warning all you TSL guys(and gals if any pop by) will get, so be careful :icon_wink:

To avoid spamming I'll post stats. Mind you it'll be just REBZ and TSL, no leavers. I'm considering adding rage though.

Side 1:
Tribes: REBZ
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSL
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 138
Difference: 89

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 469,376
Side 2: 1,266,429
Difference: 797,053

chart

Aw.

DeletedUser34483

He didn't leave the game, he left the tribe. And I'll send it to you and reasons why in a pm. No mentioning it outside of pms please, I'd like it to stay private.

Believe me, I'm ready to report any TSL member who calls RL issues TSL effect. It would be a breach of rules as a matter of fact. Only warning all you TSL guys(and gals if any pop by) will get, so be careful :icon_wink:

Aw.

I sense great fear in you young z grade. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to TSL effect.

DeletedUser

You're as awesome as always Z :D

Hope all is going well.

I sense great fear in you young z grade. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to TSL effect.

I sense great noobiness in you young distortedego. Stupidity leads to idiocy, idiocy leads to obscurity, obscurity leads to suffering, and suffering leads to an effect in which you just got owned with.

Dude, mine so owned yours ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34483

Came back to check how things were going.

Dude, just who are you? TW is a game. I never left because of the war: You make it sound like as if I ran from it. I have other things to do and clearly, you did not comprehend the simple english in my leaving message in the tribe. If you hated me that much, what was with you keeping it in all that time?

I was an active player, but once I wasn't, I was simply a hinderance. That's why I quit. It's a game of Patience and Preserverence. I parti
cipated in the war. Hell, I supported your villages (remember that?) I sat jimbob whilst he was away during the time he was under attack. I got bored, started college, wasn't active and quit. I was under no threat from TSL and to be honest, they weren't even a concern before I left.

Don't go shouting off your mouth and talking about things you don't comprehend.

P.S. Z, I'm curious as to who succumbed to the TSL effect? Who else quit? I'm pretty sure TSL had no effect on me :icon_neutral: Those who think they did just got owned by TSL. You are actually believing that anyone who quits who has heard of TSL, has suffered from the TSL effect. Good logic.(/sarcasm).

You are in the denial stage. :lol:

DeletedUser

You are in the denial stage. :lol:

i will stop posting now seeing as you can't force someone to believe the truth :icon_wink: I don't really care how you take it as the post wasn't intended for you at all. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

To avoid spamming I'll post stats. Mind you it'll be just REBZ and TSL, no leavers. I'm considering adding rage though.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 138
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 469,376
Side 2: 1,266,429
Difference: 797,053

chart

Aw.

Mind you I'm sure that 30\36 of those were simply nobling back villages taken by TSL

DeletedUser

I just posted stats, and I would think the majority of those are, yes. Though you have the numbers wrong.

DeletedUser

updated:)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: aceofpain 2fargon chrisradford jimbob88 ragephizit cortez84 ajaxeltonto ...you know ....that effect:icon_cry:

Timeframe: 21/07/2010 21:43:00 to 12/08/2010 06:16:00

Side 1: 160
Side 2: 50
Difference: 110:icon_biggrin:

chart

Side 1: 1,461,137
Side 2: 478,583
Difference: 982,554

chart

DeletedUser

1) white after you left I contacted leadership about the external forums. Nothing was done. And I wasn't the only one in the tribe who didn't like the big mouths in here. Res always came in and changed the topic very stealthy.

2) You were one of the members who wanted the war. Am I not correct? Then you get your war and you 'loose interest'? how do you loose interest as the war you wanted which just started??

If you want to discuss this further drop me and igm.

tiodig

1) white after you left I contacted leadership about the external forums. Nothing was done. And I wasn't the only one in the tribe who didn't like the big mouths in here. Res always came in and changed the topic very stealthy.

2) You were one of the members who wanted the war. Am I not correct? Then you get your war and you 'loose interest'? how do you loose interest as the war you wanted which just started??

If you want to discuss this further drop me and igm.

Its called TSL effect

DeletedUser

Openmind you can remove ace, 2far, and chris, as they could do nothing were internally nobled or should have been.

Rage, if you want something to stop, the best way is to go to the source(probably me) and ask the source to stop. I would've stopped if asked to, especially by a tribemate :)

It's called real life issues and running out of time to play, not TSL effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.