TSL versus Rebz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Resurrection

I believe he said it froze, maybe it was lag, maybe so many fakes. The 'punching the computer' part is the most likely culprit for the actual breaking of the computer(which was done i'm sure out of frustration at TSL). I'm no CSI pr0.. so I'm just taking a stab at it.

Correct, punching the labtop is not a good idea. At that time I was up to roughly 3500 incomings. I think I had the majority of them tagged, but they were coming in all the time and who knows which ones were tagged right. Im going to get a new sony vaio today. Im currently on a Macbook Pro, which im not a fan of.

DeletedUser

Did you seriously punch your computer? And because of TSL, who would've thought :lol:

Kudos to TSL, you made a normally calm guy punch his computer in the middle of an op on him :)

DeletedUser

Did you seriously punch your computer? And because of TSL, who would've thought :lol:

Kudos to TSL, you made a normally calm guy punch his computer in the middle of an op on him :)

In an indirect way, you're right. In his eyes, lag is what caused him to punch his computer. Lag can do horrible things to someone. I've had a bad internet connection before and I've been violent, never broke anything (my sister has) but that's a different story.

DeletedUser

Right now I can't open my spoiler sig, my comp has been laggy recently. Normally on forums or Grepolis. Thankfully not on TW :)

TSL caused the lag that caused Res to break his computer.
After all, I was on his account once, and he had over 1000 attacks, and my comp lagged up badly.

The Resurrection

Ya, The bad part of it is that my 1 year old HP is done, but i hope to get my new PC today.

DeletedUser

Oh, so school is now the bearer of the TSL effect. Woow, who knew /sarcasm

DeletedUser

Oh, so school is now the bearer of the TSL effect. Woow, who knew /sarcasm

school, summer,hospital :) just reasons.... But all that means TSL effect

Villages Coordinates Points
11 Lambda 390|201 8.785
13 Nu 388|219 8.906
14 Xi 384|240 9.783
15 Omicron 399|201 8.006
17 Rho 379|202 7.784
18 Sigma 387|239 9.485
19 Tau 374|239 9.395
20 Upsilon 373|238 7.788
21 Phi 372|239 6.869
22 Chi 374|237 7.965
*****opteron 399|199 8.336
Opteron is a bastard 400|209 7.532
Opteron is a chicken 403|200 8.890
Opteron is a fool 405|199 8.162
Opteron is a moron 397|199 8.890
Opteron is a sad man 405|197 8.950
Opteron is an idiot 401|200 8.326
Opteron is doomed 405|201 6.869

Personal text
Please, call me Z.

Why do you hate me so much ? :) Shame on you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when i think ,that opteron could be a father(as age) to Z grade i start crying.

how can you hate you possbile father Z?

HOWWWWWWW?????????????

DeletedUser

Why do I reply to this? I know I'm just going to be flamed, as usual, by opty and his followers. Then I'll flame 'em right back. I can't even remember why it started, but I'm willing to forgive and forget, opty however refuses to meet me halfway those few times I tried in the past.

W46 is actually a prime example of humanity. I'll let you figure that statement out yourselves :icon_wink:

PS: Andrey, I am not 10 years old :icon_wink:

DeletedUser93421

what happened to gladiatorulxxl ?

He was top by miles and now his own tribe have nobled him ? Inactivity ?

DeletedUser

She is quitting the game. We were talking about this on the predictions thread

DeletedUser

Why are we still posting in this topic? :lol:

Hey Red, if you see this can you lock this thread so it can die in peace?

DeletedUser

Granted

Unless someone PM's me a good reason to reopen this thread, it is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.