TSL versus Rebz

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiodig

I only joined up with Borg to play with some of my old CTRL mates of WD 10. didnt really plan on it ending that way, but inactivity took its tool, along with people quitting as soon as they became under attack. hopefully i can get into R or War as they appear to be doing great against you guys as well

really now...

DeletedUser

lmfao I like you Resurrection. Hopefully you still post when your points = 0. xD

The Resurrection

Yes, i take this game so serious. Its a lifestyle. Once i found this game i quit working, gave up drinking, broke up with my girlfriend, and stopped all other activites that will prevent me from TW

DeletedUser

Wow, that sucks! see now thats sarcasm, i bet we have people like that on here :/

DeletedUser

Those who scream at you for nobling their carefully built village ^_^

DeletedUser

haha yep with no troops in them... Yea on black mailed me :icon_wink: lol for taken his villages. He must have been mad. He lost his girl so no more getting laid his job no more going to the club.

tiodig

Yes, i take this game so serious. Its a lifestyle. Once i found this game i quit working, gave up drinking, broke up with my girlfriend, and stopped all other activites that will prevent me from TW

i do the same thing too.. TW is the first thing i do when i get up and the last time i do at night...
sad why didn't you let you gf play TW while you drink and smoke thats what i do she is my co player

DeletedUser

just be honest, you only post here... and she does the rest:icon_wink:

tiodig

yea u got me there... i am the talkative one i guess.... but seriously i did get my gf to start playing TW... she lost her only village at about 4K to a train with 12 sec difference... well i was busy in Real world... drinking and smoking... i am having some red wine rite now you want some?

DeletedUser

i am actually having wodka today, but if i ever come to your village, be sure to treat me!

DeletedUser

i am actually having wodka today, but if i ever come to your village, be sure to treat me!

Wodka? is that a new drink? i mean i know im young doesnt mean I part, but do u mean vodka?

but if Wodka taste the same tell me because im gonna bring it to my next party :icon_wink:

and you should see my noble trains lol :p sometimes i send nobles from my cell phone so its like a min gap lol it sucks :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Sending a good noble train from a cell is nearly impossible. Believe me, I've tried ^_^

DeletedUser

Wodka? is that a new drink? i mean i know im young doesnt mean I part, but do u mean vodka?

but if Wodka taste the same tell me because im gonna bring it to my next party :icon_wink:

and you should see my noble trains lol :p sometimes i send nobles from my cell phone so its like a min gap lol it sucks :icon_confused:

wodka is vodka in the netherlands.. since i am dutch i sometimes use the wrong one :icon_wink: considering its all the same to me :)

DeletedUser34483

White Wine with Vodka, I call it Wodka here... :icon_biggrin:

tiodig

the next world i will play on till start a tribe there name Wodka what u think..great tribe name rite?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBZ
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 495
Side 2: 47
Difference: 448

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 11
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,653,034
Side 2: 291,079
Difference: 3,361,955

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117,704
Side 2: 105,916
Difference: 11,788

chart

The score is equal forever,, but,....compare the conquers =)), and notice that rebz has attacked us with almoust all their strengh. :).

DeletedUser

again TSL declares and when they have stacked their front-line villages against the enemy unlike REBZ will have been able to do the stats will be in your favor unless your a good tribe and to be quite honest the standard of players on this world is worse than most making front-line stacking even more important than most. I would say REBZ is doing well from these stats counting they have just started this war.

Status
Not open for further replies.