TSL versus Rebz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They broke the NAP, they have attacks on us. It is time for WAR!!.
TSL declare war to Rebz starting 1, 2, 3 NOW.

DeletedUser

Yeah, about that, that was a mistake in my fake script for some reason I'm still trying to figure out >.<

DeletedUser

Yeah, about that, that was a mistake in my fake script for some reason I'm still trying to figure out >.<

lol yeah.....

And now that [r] disbanded into 2 tribes basically, should make these wars easier than ever. Goodluck Rebz

DeletedUser

Nobles? I don't remember sending nobles. I do remember sending some fake trains, and pretty darn good ones too :p

The Resurrection

How about we all play tribal hugs. Operton you shoot over 1000 spears with a 1000 swords and ill kill them, then ill send the same back. that way we have the best ODD EVER, FOREVER EVER. I felt in the last couple days we really bonded, became close buddies. I might have even sent you a "High Five" over this crazy thing called the internet, Yes..I'm quite sure i did.

Your war declaration Is piss poor and recieves a .75 out of ten. You also lose 10 cool points, now making Sorin the coolest person in your tribe.

I send TSL one last "Internet Hug", can you feel the warmth and love in it? Ill now sigh and go look to tag incomings with great displeasure.

I love you guys and girls.

Good luck to all

DeletedUser

Because of your pathetic declaration REBZ will declare too :icon_razz:
REBZ-style :icon_cool:

I'll put it up sometime tomorrow.

DeletedUser84663

How about we all play tribal hugs. Operton you shoot over 1000 spears with a 1000 swords and ill kill them, then ill send the same back. that way we have the best ODD EVER, FOREVER EVER. I felt in the last couple days we really bonded, became close buddies. I might have even sent you a "High Five" over this crazy thing called the internet, Yes..I'm quite sure i did.

Your war declaration Is piss poor and recieves a .75 out of ten. You also lose 10 cool points, now making Sorin the coolest person in your tribe.

I send TSL one last "Internet Hug", can you feel the warmth and love in it? Ill now sigh and go look to tag incomings with great displeasure.

I love you guys and girls.

Good luck to all
12/10 for the best response to a declaration I've seen in a long time...

"piss poor" FTW! :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, I may have had my differences with REBZ, I do have some friends in REBZ (they will remain nameless). I have to admit, they are a strong tribe. VERY good at attacking and defending with few weaknesses. TSL may be much larger but they will NOT find REBZ to be pushovers!

Now, 1 thing I am not good at is maps, so I don't know how close TSL is to REBZ, but I expect to see a VERY good battle here. You will not find anything like the wars against NES that tribes are having. You will have a HOTLY contested war.

So, TSL if you wanted a good fight, I think you are going to have one. If you think it will be a pushover, then you are going to be rudely disappointed!

Good luck to both of you. If I knew how to look at maps I would give a prediction on who would win. Can anyone put up a picture with the maps so I can see where they are? Sorry, that is one thing I have not learned how to do yet. I felt it least important of all the things I had to learn. :)

Thanks!
Space Alien

Vndhl

when a mystake like this will apear on My fake script I hope you won't get hit By "inactivity" efect,also known as TSL efect :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

OH didnt know that you deserve a better war declaration, you have to be happy with this one... We will see who's gonna win :)

tiodig

Well, I may have had my differences with REBZ, I do have some friends in REBZ (they will remain nameless). I have to admit, they are a strong tribe. VERY good at attacking and defending with few weaknesses. TSL may be much larger but they will NOT find REBZ to be pushovers!

Now, 1 thing I am not good at is maps, so I don't know how close TSL is to REBZ, but I expect to see a VERY good battle here. You will not find anything like the wars against NES that tribes are having. You will have a HOTLY contested war.

So, TSL if you wanted a good fight, I think you are going to have one. If you think it will be a pushover, then you are going to be rudely disappointed!

Good luck to both of you. If I knew how to look at maps I would give a prediction on who would win. Can anyone put up a picture with the maps so I can see where they are? Sorry, that is one thing I have not learned how to do yet. I felt it least important of all the things I had to learn. :)

Thanks!
Space Alien

Come on now... we never expect nothing less from anyone... why beat noob and show off with it... so let them just show us their A game... the world knows that TSL got the skills... and how much fun is it taking candle from a baby? i am sure TSL members are here to test there Skills against pros.....

DeletedUser

Rebz is just another pro tribe, like the others.... we will see if they suddenly go inactive like the rest... Summer effect of course^^
The Resurrection i wonder in wich tribe you gonna run away :) again.

The Resurrection

I only joined up with Borg to play with some of my old CTRL mates of WD 10. didnt really plan on it ending that way, but inactivity took its tool, along with people quitting as soon as they became under attack. hopefully i can get into R or War as they appear to be doing great against you guys as well

DeletedUser34483

TSL have many war... I don't want to get rimmed.... :icon_cry:

Oh, I am already at the rim :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.