TSL versus Rebz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is to opteron - Honestly, I was against the war in the beginning, though either way I am too far away from TSL to even make any sort of impact. However, if the tribe decides to fight, I am not one to back down. ragephizits, you are right, half the people who wanted the war have disappearedinto the mist, and left the rest of us stranded. I respect your tribe, and not only believe it is good, but know it is. All included the one thing I don't like is a lot of the flaming going on, but I guess that goes both ways with z grade doing the same. It was nice fighting even with the little I did, but I just wanted to let you know, you have a good thing going, but also use this as a warning. I like talking to my enemy in civilized conversations. It is interesting to see things from the other end. I would have much rathered everyone on both sides just talkin with each other instead on flaming and being bashful.

DeletedUser

I already said I know I overdid it a little, it's not fun hearing it again and again :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBZ
Players: ragephizit jimbob88 cortez84 ajaxeltonto krinkle chip

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 25
Difference: 115

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,195,777
Side 2: 162,231
Difference: 1,033,546

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166,172
Side 2: 0
Difference: 166,172

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBZ
Players: ragephizit jimbob88 cortez84 ajaxeltonto krinkle chip

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,044
Side 2: 1,969
Difference: 5,075

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 189
Side 2: 65
Difference: 124

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 45,833,246
Side 2: 13,286,857
Difference: 32,546,389

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,738,044
Side 2: 602,547
Difference: 1,135,497

chart

DeletedUser

Well I suppose that settles it. Doesn't help that everyone's starting to leave.

DeletedUser

Hey z grade, i did wanted to invite you, but you dont accept invitations :). Too bad :)

DeletedUser

opteron, including me in that statistic doesn't do much. All I did was take a village, but couldn't get enough support to it to keep it.

DeletedUser

Well, I never had time to track stats or go through the forums. I'm too busy for that. This is my first visit here and found so much feelings around about this war. I just would like to point out that so called "TSL effect" is actually doesn't have anything with our tribe. It's really RL life issue. Some people (players that were from the begining within REBZ, not those who left recently because of the war) that gone or became inactive were planning to leave the game even before this war started. I accept that decision to side with R was wrong just because of only one fact that no one took into account that some players (really good players who could make significant changes in this war) were planning to leave the game. If this war would happen 2 months ago may be it could have a different scenario. I'm not saying that we could beat TSL, but at least there could be a real battle and different stats. Another fact that R dissolved and we left alone in this war made some affect on this war as well. However, there're some players left that will keep fighting with TSL untill the end. I know that this will be one sided war, because you're too big for us at this stage.
@ SpaceAlien, you probably clearly remember me, because we had good fightings before with each other. I know that you got confused with our stats, but RL is RL and we can't do anything here.
@ Rage, it's was very to sad to hear that you were leaving the tribe. You were one of those whom I respect for being honest, active, supportive and wellminded. You can always relly on my support anytime, even if you're not in our tribe anymore. Hope you'll last long.
For those who has bad mouth and keeps flaming (not only from TSL, but REBZ as well) here, plz stop doing that it doesn't bring any accountability or respect to you.

Best,
Timurlan

DeletedUser

Rage, just noticed that you joined TSL. I didn't expect that this might happen so fast. Anyway, good luck to you in your new tribe.

DeletedUser

Inactivity killed us, TSL sped it up big time. My flaming on the forums didn't help one bit. I hope opteron gets rimmed at some point ^_^

And hey, REBZ didn't even make a month, so you lose :lol:
And REBZ haven't disbanded yet, just lost. So you don't know yet ^_^

DeletedUser

Same thing as [R].

All your people are going over to TSL now lol...!

DeletedUser

Yeah, Theonerebourn was a poor leader =), with big mouth.

Atleast spell my name right.. And anyways i dont think i was a poor leader, and i definatly didnt have a big mouth... i was a bit inactive the last 2 months for a good reason, the reason i will keep private... only some in REBZ know. But i had a co player to compensate for it. He did his best but REBZ became a bit scared. We picked R's side only to see them fall apart within a month... We were helping our them out just to see them hitting delete shortly after. This wrecked the morale in the tribe.

So my question to you is, why do you think i was a poor leader? And dont give me crap about you decided to war with TSL because the whole tribe actually voted for that.

For once show that you do have a brain and can clearly explain something.

PS if you wont i will always think of you as a guy that can only flame and make fun of others.

DeletedUser

I second that reborn :)
Heh, I'll try to do a decently intelligent post without flaming opteron in some way sometime also, when the time is right ^_^
Cause when you think about it, 80% or so of my posts flamed opteron in some way :lol:

DeletedUser

Atleast spell my name right.. And anyways i dont think i was a poor leader, and i definatly didnt have a big mouth... i was a bit inactive the last 2 months for a good reason, the reason i will keep private... only some in REBZ know. But i had a co player to compensate for it. He did his best but REBZ became a bit scared. We picked R's side only to see them fall apart within a month... We were helping our them out just to see them hitting delete shortly after. This wrecked the morale in the tribe.

So my question to you is, why do you think i was a poor leader? And dont give me crap about you decided to war with TSL because the whole tribe actually voted for that.

For once show that you do have a brain and can clearly explain something.

PS if you wont i will always think of you as a guy that can only flame and make fun of others.

Simple as that :) poor leader... I heard not all voted for war anyway..
A good leader at that time should see that R is falling down, you didnt .
You thought about your team that is loyal and blabla , but many left the tribe, many ask us to join TSL (. I am not speaking about those who already joined TSL, we invited them, they didnt ask for invite)... But i have many messages from Rbez members ....
Yeah z grade you should get over with this forum, you made a foul by yourself , you really want to post those messages, you with your tail between your legs, very happy that i invited you in TSL (as a joke) :)
Rebourn you dont go to war when you have RL issues :).

DeletedUser

I don't understand

Something i don't understand.

If I remember correctly (I may be mistaken, please correct/forgive me if I am wrong) it was REBZ that BROKE the NAP.

If that is true, then why if "supposedly" they had players who were planning to leave the tribe for RL?

I mean if you are going to be planning to war a TOP tribe like TSL, shouldn't you know if you will have all your best players in line????

Otherwise (Note, I am not saying I am saying it, just it appears), it looks like they make the excuse that RL happens when the war goes bad instead of admitting that they are leaving for war. The reason I say that is because they said in an earlier posting that they knew for 2 months EARLIER that they had top players leaving for real life. if that is true, then a GOOD leader would not break a NAP with a top tribe. So, from an outsiders perspective either....
1) REBZ is getting beat so badly and the good players don't want to admit they lost so they say "RL" makes them leave (but supposedly they knew months ago).
2) They had bad leadership who broke NAP without tribe's approval.

Note: I am not trying to say anything bad about REBZ, I am just trying to piece together pieces of the puzzle and understand what happened.

Thank you,
Space Alien

DeletedUser

RL issues cannot be controlled. Poor Res's comp broke down in the middle of the op on him. Luckily he got it fixed quickly, although it didn't matter in the end anyway.

Besides, we had decided we would go to war with either [R] or TSL, however, we rushed the decision or something, although when I looked in the archives the vote was 12 - 5 in favor of warring with [R].

The piece you're missing is [R] Space. Our plan revolved mostly on TSL being focused on [R] so we would have been able to wipe several players before they even took note of us. Instead [R] dissolved, and our first op failed, and everything went haywire from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.