TSL versus Rebz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92591

RL issues cannot be controlled. Poor Res's comp broke down in the middle of the op on him.

...are you sure about that? I seem to remember getting endless attacks by 'the res'.

I have kept quiet thus far - but i dont actually think that you declared war on TSL, more like you chose a couple of players in k23 that you all thought together you could beat.....unlucky!

I consider your head start in the war to be one of massive luck and fortune - as i was not managing my own account at the time...but these are just excuses, and they dont win this game!

DeletedUser

Um, no offense, but that post was a fail. For one, your account was being sat by someone with plenty of skill, so we never really got a head start. 2, we cancelled the NAP 2-3 days before the first op, giving you fair warning. 3, we did declare war on TSL, but the plan went haywire, as already described. And 4, during the op on res, not on you. Although he was being sat(luckily) when his comp broke down.

DeletedUser

You forgot 5: Why is he so concerned about it anyways? Don't they now have the advantage, and didn't they get new recruits? Never heard so much bickering about why someone won. Heck.. Acid tried playing that card.. we said something along the lines of 'who cares, we have your villages'. I mean.. this berating after that fact.. looks like someone is trying to boost their self esteem or something over a war with a much, much smaller tribe.

DeletedUser

True, apparently I did forget that. Maybe all my flaming hit a nerve :lol:
All I'm doing is laying out facts, namely, TSL won, although inactivity, surprises, and RL played a hand in it.

DeletedUser

but be honest... we would have lost anyway. just would have taken another 3 days to a week maybe.

DeletedUser

Depends, if [R] hadn't dissolved who knows, if we had been more prepared, we might've lasted a month. Kinda wish we lasted at least a month :lol:

DeletedUser

Depends, if [R] hadn't dissolved who knows, if we had been more prepared, we might've lasted a month. Kinda wish we lasted at least a month :lol:

Why? Honestly either way you would have lost. Why try to drag it out and waste our time? The smart players in your tribe saw this and left because they were presented with a chance to get into TSL. Hmmm, get rimmed or join a growing tribe.....I CHOOSE THE SECOND OPTION :icon_cool:

But props to Rebz for atleast trying, shows they have some gonards

DeletedUser

Why would TSL allow the remainder of their food to join them? That is a bad decision in my opinion. When [R] fell... no one allowed their remnants to join either side, which would be a terrible move. Recruiting players that you have defeated is just a bad move in general

DeletedUser

They know we have spunk :icon_biggrin:
Besides, it was only 4(so far) out of, um, I think 36?

DeletedUser

Still... never a good idea. When a tribe is defeated, and falling apart by your tribe... eat their villages, dont keep the players. Those players have failed once, and they can definitely fail again.

:p

DeletedUser

Still... never a good idea. When a tribe is defeated, and falling apart by your tribe... eat their villages, dont keep the players. Those players have failed once, and they can definitely fail again.

yes...we always like to do such bad moves:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

man in some cases this moves could be positive ....in some dont.....We took players who fight , not talking muppets like zgrade :D

DeletedUser

lol, I like your terms opteron. Well... it is your decision, I just know that moves like that tend to weaken a tribe

DeletedUser

I disagree, to the victor go the spoils of war. You take the best and eat the rest. If you do not restock your members with active players then eventually your tribe will die. On W12 some of our best players came from tribes that we defeated.

DeletedUser

I disagree, to the victor go the spoils of war. You take the best and eat the rest. If you do not restock your members with active players then eventually your tribe will die. On W12 some of our best players came from tribes that we defeated.

Not meaning to stray off topic, but a current world example is 1337's recent recruitment of former WWE members. Namely ISE playing on the davisly account.

The Resurrection

First let me put a couple things into perspective.

1) Yes my computer did break, however it was in fact due to TSL. I was taggin incomings and it froze, i punched it and messed up my hardrive, props for sending so many fakes!

2) Would that have had a meaningful effect on how my account ended up...no. TSL had a nice opt on myself, my account was in shambles, wall were at 0, building them up was time comsuming, however Im sure i would have put up more of a fight if I wasnt on my phone. Either way I was doomed in the long run.

3) In any world tribes take in those war fighters who are going to be benificial to there tribe. Happens in every world i have ever played. You war, you win, you take in there best to keep fighting.

The Res

DeletedUser

:))))) lool,so because of the attacks your comp broke?how many where there in fact?

DeletedUser

:))))) lool,so because of the attacks your comp broke?how many where there in fact?

I believe he said it froze, maybe it was lag, maybe so many fakes. The 'punching the computer' part is the most likely culprit for the actual breaking of the computer(which was done i'm sure out of frustration at TSL). I'm no CSI pr0.. so I'm just taking a stab at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.