TSL vs LKOFIA(who?)

DeletedUser

The tribe LEGENDARY KNIGHTS OF THE FIA has declared war on tribe The Sith Lords!

War name: LKOFIA DECLARATION OF WAR

Declaration:
Let it be known to all men,
That The Legendary Knights of the Fears Intelligence Agency has declared war on that The Sissy Lords tribe Who are calling themselves TSL; We feel that the The Sissy Lords are nothing more than a gang of sissies, and we feel that these sissies are nothing more than a gang of bullies that has terrorized our world (46) for far to long.

The Knights of Fears Intelligence Agency do not fear sissies, we screw them and make them our biatches!! We will stand up to you the sissy lords, its time to rumble.

Come take it up your asses The Sissy Lords, its time toi get spanked.

Wendell Fears/Krinkle Chip

Oh by the way- The Sissy Lords you can eat shit and die..

It would be interesting to hear their thoughts on this. Hasn't been much of a war. And a rather rude and nooby declaration if you ask me.

Started out by TSL clearing out their NW K's. One of them was an old tribe by the name on ~LK~ based in k21/k12. They put up no fight.

FIA for some stupid reason they then took in the refugees of ~LK~ for a purpose I'm unsure of. And the weirdest part about it is that k21/12 received no help from the FIA(k14) while being nobled by TSL?

It's nice to know that their duke after two months finally realised that his tribe is being eaten away at a rather rapid rate.

And krinkle even if you aren't the original, the old rebz players still hold a grude against the account. I guess now we should do what we should have done 6 months ago.

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: LKOFIA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 401
Side 2: 25
Difference: 376

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,268,894
Side 2: 189,573
Difference: 3,079,321

chart

Did not mean this as a declaration thread. Purely for discussion.

DeletedUser97878

My mistake... its a NAP, but still are pets.

TSB's pet? Urrrm i wouldn't prefer it more like TSB bitch please!

I hope LKOFIA can put up a half decent fight, although i see the sissy's winning with ease :/

DeletedUser34483

Oh someone from the pet's academy. Pet of a pet? Oh look TSB threw a bone... fetch :p

DeletedUser

I hope LKOFIA can put up a half decent fight, although i see the sissy's winning with ease :/

To be technically correct it has only just begun.

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: LKOFIA

Timeframe: 09/04/2011 07:28:00 to 09/04/2011 12:02:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,529
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28,529

chart

But so far no fight has been put up. Attacking a player who hasn't logged in for a day and a half now is so much fun.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

:S Good thing I left LKOFIA. Will this even be considered a war or will it just be like the whole "500" thing again; TSL eating them like nothing.

-PM me in-game for their barb-infested noble planner and forums. :S

DeletedUser

oh look the traitor posting why he left-tell them the reason why you left dom-i wouldnt make you one of the dukes.
Sharkey whats up baby boy? I hope you day went well.
Lets see, first off FIA isnt any tribes biatch-secondly, I invited LK to merge with FIA before they were attacked by TSL. I declared war o in TSL Because we were attacked by TSL. Thats it nothing more. If you have any questions feel free to send me a email at krinkle chip in the game-don't let people tell you things without going to the source, I am the source.

It seems everyone is afraid of TSL, the smaller tribes surely are, As we Speak right now members of TSB are merging or joining TSL-ike TSL needs more big point members. TSL Is thew biggest tribe but are they the best? That has yet to be determined.
Skill and Anarky may have something to say about that. So I have to ask the question. What would happen if Anarky and Skill merges? What would happened if LKOFIA and what was known as Rage merges with 500 and we all merged with Skill?

Wendell Fears aka Krinkle Chip

DeletedUser

oh look the traitor posting why he left-tell them the reason why you left dom-i wouldnt make you one of the dukes.
Sharkey whats up baby boy? I hope you day went well.
Lets see, first off FIA isnt any tribes biatch-secondly, I invited LK to merge with FIA before they were attacked by TSL. I declared war o in TSL Because we were attacked by TSL. Thats it nothing more. If you have any questions feel free to send me a email at krinkle chip in the game-don't let people tell you things without going to the source, I am the source.

It seems everyone is afraid of TSL, the smaller tribes surely are, As we Speak right now members of TSB are merging or joining TSL-ike TSL needs more big point members. TSL Is thew biggest tribe but are they the best? That has yet to be determined.
Skill and Anarky may have something to say about that. So I have to ask the question. What would happen if Anarky and Skill merges? What would happened if LKOFIA and what was known as Rage merges with 500 and we all merged with Skill?

Wendell Fears aka Krinkle Chip

Anarky and Skill? have already discussed a merger, and those discussions proved to be a failure. And if by chance they did decide to merge, LKOFIA would already be cleared by then, and we would be eating the rest of TSB. Then the long awaited TSL v Skill? war would occur, as planned from the get-go of our alliance

Who knows what the outcome of the final war in this world will be, but I'm pretty darn confident both TSL and Skill? will be involved in it :icon_cool: The same can't be said about your failure of a tribe. Best of luck on your next world

DeletedUser

What you see as failure I see as victory- no one is running, no need to thump your chest its not over quite yet. Dom didnt leave he was dismissed-he was dismissed because he is a snake- a member who didnt get his way he pouted triued to dismiss members and got dismissed himself-noneed to lie Dom. Don't give these nice people the sense you did something grand when your actions would had cause althe players here to destroy you. You lack ethics. I will never lie to anyone. I am brutally honest. Tsl is a great tribe with great players I do not pretend to be in their league, nor is my tribe in their league. My tribe is full of kids and I am trying to teach them about ethics, doing the right thing no matter what. Tsl has been hitting a few members I took Doms villages because he betrayed the tribe and if he were in TSL and tried to destroy your tribe yeah you guys would had rimmed him too.

DeletedUser

What you see as failure I see as victory- no one is running, no need to thump your chest its not over quite yet. Dom didnt leave he was dismissed-he was dismissed because he is a snake- a member who didnt get his way he pouted triued to dismiss members and got dismissed himself-noneed to lie Dom. Don't give these nice people the sense you did something grand when your actions would had cause althe players here to destroy you. You lack ethics. I will never lie to anyone. I am brutally honest. Tsl is a great tribe with great players I do not pretend to be in their league, nor is my tribe in their league. My tribe is full of kids and I am trying to teach them about ethics, doing the right thing no matter what. Tsl has been hitting a few members I took Doms villages because he betrayed the tribe and if he were in TSL and tried to destroy your tribe yeah you guys would had rimmed him too.

This game isn't about ethics, this game is about winning the world. But take your beef with Dom to a PM so that we stay on topic....