TSL vs LKOFIA(who?)

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol dominica! so you invited half of TSL, did you expect anyone to accept the invite?
and JenJericho is a dead account.

DeletedUser83693

Laugh now Silent. I havent declined my invite just yet:icon_twisted:lol

DeletedUser

Lol. I was hoping to get some "wtf?" mails, but haven't gotten any yet. :S

DeletedUser

Eh, I was just going to send a cat nuke at you, but I dont remember if I ever got around to it yesterday

DeletedUser89420

i have never met such a clown in my life..... u induct him, he back stabs u... he has done so many times before.... u have lost credibility.... and don't boast it.... since u will have nothing else to loose.

DeletedUser89420

and this is not a wtf mail.... it is "what a noobish clown" statement :)

DeletedUser

They never kicked me. I kicked a bunch of their members and screwed up their forums along with copying their forums and left. Besides, I was in k23 surrounded by TSL, I was bound to get nobled eventually.
yougotpissed off because you werent made a duke-i took all your villages because you dismissed members and you were not to be trusted. These fine peoplesee you for what you are-you are the reason why we are at war with tsl now-the villages i took off you you were attacked by tsl-hince our declaration of war-one bad act by you had effected the whole game. You should be nobled every time you start a new village someone should take you village. I am not the best player in the world-God knows that, Hell I will probally lose allmy villages but I refuse to play unethically-You Sir are as unethical as they come. Now most players know I pay my council premium points- Its incentive for the kids in our tribe to play well and to grow. Dom was paid premium points yet he back stabs the very person and tribe who tried to help him? Dom is nothing but a kid whoneeds tolearn values because at this point in his young life he has none.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Now must in my tribe know I am ill,and spend most of my time stuck in my hospital bed due to a rare disease I was born with,I operate my company from home-Wildthangx will be hired by me in a few months, Gobb willhave a job waiting for him when he finishes High School. Its the values and ethics the displayed to me that warrants them being hired. Batedpath knows if he ever needs a job he too will be welcomed to work for me. At the moment I amtrying to aid those hit by the earthquake in Japan,I amtrying to see if their disabled victims need the medical equipment they require. Wildthangx wil be working from home as the regional director who will aid those hit by disasters and or terrorists attacks,we just finished the proper paperwork to get this done as smoothly and quickly as possible.

DeletedUser89420

no need to worry wend... he did the same with Abuse

ipwner never attacked rage when he formed abuse... but dom made a declaration and ipwner foolishly followed trail.... what happened next was mass massacre of abuse and dom running away to your tribe...

i mailed some people in LK warning about dom... now u see ur people should have taken my advice and kicked him...

DeletedUser

^you were never in Abuse, so you know nothing about what happened. Ipwner started attacking/nobling a couple of members of RAGE along with others in RAGE and asked me to make a declaration in the external forums.

Krinkle, LKOFIA's war with TSL was inevitable and you know it.

DeletedUser89420

and u are one clown who betrays the tribe he stays....

ipwner and arth told me a diff story about abuse.... anyways u are a fail....

The Resurrection

yougotpissed off because you werent made a duke-i took all your villages because you dismissed members and you were not to be trusted. These fine peoplesee you for what you are-you are the reason why we are at war with tsl now-the villages i took off you you were attacked by tsl-hince our declaration of war-one bad act by you had effected the whole game. You should be nobled every time you start a new village someone should take you village. I am not the best player in the world-God knows that, Hell I will probally lose allmy villages but I refuse to play unethically-You Sir are as unethical as they come. Now most players know I pay my council premium points- Its incentive for the kids in our tribe to play well and to grow. Dom was paid premium points yet he back stabs the very person and tribe who tried to help him? Dom is nothing but a kid whoneeds tolearn values because at this point in his young life he has none.:icon_cry:

The reason were at war with you is cause you have villages, nothing to do with anyone else. When you have no Villages left we will leave you alone

DeletedUser

So you only declared when you were attacked? Why didn't you declare when your tribe who you claim to care so much about was attacked?

DeletedUser84663

is that invite still valid dominica? I know I got it a few days ago, so there myst be a time limit on it... :S

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: were was my invite i would have joined too in a flash chachi is a newb leader and sucks i need a new one and domnica didn't invite me wth :(

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
:icon_sad: were was my invite i would have joined too in a flash chachi is a newb leader and sucks i need a new one and domnica didn't invite me wth :(

I was so sad! We made a thread to see who was invited and I wasn't! I balled my eyes out for hours thinking I wasn't good enough to make a tribe as good as Dominica's I feel better knowing that martinl is just as bad as me.:lol:

DeletedUser

is that invite still valid dominica? I know I got it a few days ago, so there myst be a time limit on it... :S
Most -council members and general membership at the time didnt want to go to war-very few are stupid enough toattack TSL,We received an emailstating TSL willbe attacking k14 from a member I rather not mention, anyways Our battle plans and defensive plans were in the forum Dom had deleted, We wanted to coordinate our attacks, but Dom messed all that up, so when I was attacked in Dom's conquered villagesI felt since TSL had decided they will be attacking K12, K14 to declare war, Dom is correct though it was bond to happen anyways since TSL was planning on attacking us anywayys.

Now if I am causing confusion Please forgive me, its not my intentions. I wanted to clarift what Dom had stated-he left the tribe because he was going to be kicked to the curb anyways to say he left in the manner that he did was just plain misleading, Tothe young man/woman who said or suggested Dom is a spy-thanks that made me laugh because spying is my trade, Dom being a spy, I would feel bad for his employers, any government who enlists his services, he would betray them for peanuts.

TSL has very honorable players, some the best game has ever seen, I have nothing but respect for their tribe as the rest of lkofia, I have respect for Anarky and Skill as well. The big point players have been playing for a very long time, its interesting tome to see how Furry and Earthwurm attacks me I caught Faurry sleeping abit and took a few of his villages I doubt I will take any more though-Furry doesn't sleep things like that twice,see thats why this game is fun! Not only does it take my mind of the horrible pain I am constantly in, it lets you interact with players all over the world-its a blessing, and its truly an honor to play with somany skilled players.

Now what I would pay to see is TSL's 7 million point Players versus Anarky's Fireyflame Skill's Slybestros-Gr, I can not mention the other big point players because I was never in their tribe but I was in a tribe with those two and those two are very awesome players and great individuals. Those two against Tsl's top players would be worth the price of admission!!

Last edited by a moderator: