TSL vs Reject

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser93800

[R] was planning on attacking TSL, you clearly couldn't seen the council forums.

WAR!! wasn't loosing to TSL, its just we had no where to expand without waring with [R] or TSL. We had to ally with one to survive..so we thought our council alone could have taken on the entire [R] tribe thats why they all left when we merged and the fact [R] was covered in tsl spies.

WAR!!'s best vs tsl's best would have been an entire one side fight for WAR!! even with glad on their side, that why tsl hated WAR!!, pity tsl have always had a massive amount of points over their enemies.

Anyway back to the topic the war is still happening, not gonna give up either win or loose, pity i can't say to same for 50% of rejects including the council.

No Gtrizy there were two entire forums in [R] when WAR!! joined, the "real" forums could only be seen by about half of the existing [R] members, if that, a lot of what was seen or "leaked" from [R] was put there on purpose to see which forum was safer, surprise surprise the forum that WAR!! had access to was where all the info was being "leaked" from. I remember entire ops being drawn up knowing that they would be leaked and being posted on that forum, WAR!! were being taken for a ride.

I was in the council on [R], we never had any plans to attack TSL, what you guys may have been told or even "seen" was lies to get you there. [R] never had any intentions of helping WAR!! members at all, due to the fact we couldnt, as i said WAR!! were just a distraction at best to take all the attention away from ourselves.
No ops were ever put in place to launch on TSL, i would know because i would have been in on the planning of them!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: WAR!!(REJECT)
Players: Sl@iN, rebel6979, rroman66, RaHoWa01, bacon2009, armorall,bigoo, lerumi.....no comment:icon_confused:

Timeframe: 15/11/2010 13:49:00 to 28/11/2010 08:25:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 638
Side 2: 46
Difference: 592

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,845,119
Side 2: 425,053
Difference: 5,420,066

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: WAR!!(REJECT)
Players: bigooo, armorall, bacon2009, RaHoWa01, rroman66, rebel6979, Sl@iN, lerumi.......

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 732
Side 2: 69
Difference: 663

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,686,124
Side 2: 640,937
Difference: 6,045,187

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a close one folks.... to close to call. If someone can determine a victor, I might make a new analysis

DeletedUser

Mission accomplished.
You can lock this Rednecks.:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.