TSL vs Reject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estel2931

We had no time for u, and no so much interes..... You see, you always attacked us, but without any result ? You are to small and weak for us... Happy now ?:)..

If I recall, your tribe attacked us first, which resulted in us attacking back:icon_wink:

Kind of insulted, not at the fact where you say that we are "weak" and such, but more so at the fact that we never earned a full on attack from your tribe if that makes sense. I guess tribes like REJECTS and 3DX are/were better than us S.Q./TSB this whole time :icon_rolleyes:

Whatever happens happens...Im still waiting though to see those incomings :lol:

DeletedUser34483

If I recall, your tribe attacked us first, which resulted in us attacking back:icon_wink:

[R] declared on us. S.Q. is a remnant of [R].

Kind of insulted, not at the fact where you say that we are "weak" and such, but more so at the fact that we never earned a full on attack from your tribe if that makes sense. I guess tribes like REJECTS and 3DX are/were better than us S.Q./TSB this whole time :icon_rolleyes:

Yes

Whatever happens happens...Im still waiting though to see those incomings :lol:
Mail a request letter to boss opteron or boss open mind

Estel2931

A lot of S.Q. players have come from smaller tribes though. There are only a select few players inside of S.Q./TSB that were actually truly part of [R], so to say that we in S.Q. attacked you first since some of us were remnants of [R] is kind of outlandish. I joined [R] right before they disbanded, so does that make me a refugee, or a war target??? No attacks were launched on me or vice versa.

Well Im glad that I got an honest opinion out of you Distortedego about the whole tribes being better and such :) I guess we will have to see how TSB holds up in the future against you guys; that is should you choose to continue to actually war with us ;)

I have no disrespect for your tribe because you guys do know what you are doing...Im just not a fan of how some of you carry yourselves because you know you are good(that goes for every person in every tribe that is like that)

No hard feelings Distorted or Opteron :)

DeletedUser34483

Well Im glad that I got an honest opinion out of you Distortedego about the whole tribes being better and such :) I guess we will have to see how TSB holds up in the future against you guys; that is should you choose to continue to actually war with us ;)

I am only refering to S.Q. coz I only see 3 interesting players there unlike 3DX.

Basically TSB is just the merge of 3DX and S.Q no matter how you look at it.

Positive + Positive = Positive; (TSL and Unique)
Negative + Negative = Negative (LFOD and Blood)

Positive + Negative = Depends which figure is greater; What will it be TSB?

DeletedUser

I am only refering to S.Q. coz I only see 3 interesting players there unlike 3DX.

Basically TSB is just the merge of 3DX and S.Q no matter how you look at it.

Positive + Positive = Positive; (TSL and Unique)
Negative + Negative = Negative (LFOD and Blood)

Positive + Negative = Depends which figure is greater; What will it be TSB?

I love the way you guys change your story all the time! lol... First TSB was said to be a merger of MOO and SQ, now you say its a merger of 3DX and SQ... I have said it before and I'll say it again, the tribe was not a merger, it was a concept which worked! In what way can it be a merger of 3DX and SQ if 3DX never agreed to a merger? lol... Speculation and poor guess work is what you base your theories on! :icon_rolleyes:

The tribe is a brand new tribe, end of story :icon_wink:

DeletedUser34483

I love the way you guys change your story all the time! lol... First TSB was said to be a merger of MOO and SQ, now you say its a merger of 3DX and SQ... I have said it before and I'll say it again, the tribe was not a merger, it was a concept which worked! In what way can it be a merger of 3DX and SQ if 3DX never agreed to a merger? lol... Speculation and poor guess work is what you base your theories on! :icon_rolleyes:

The tribe is a brand new tribe, end of story :icon_wink:

MOO = 3DX - 3DXLeadership - FID
SQ = N/A = [R]/6

TSB = MOO + S.Q.

Therefore we can say; TSB = 3DX + S.Q. - 3DX leadership - FID

DeletedUser93439

Does it actually matter? If its a new tribe or not, you'll have to fight eventually...

DeletedUser

fair assumption, but you forgot the fact that the only border that we currently have which 3DX had before was the TSL border. All other borders have changed, ANARKY recruited some 3DX players and forms one of our borders now, SL took some 3DX players and now is our border in the east instead of SnM. Also we took in some players that aren't from 3DX, SQ or MOO.

And in conclusion I think you'll agree that with a different leadership (one which was elected previously), fresh members, different borders etc etc the value of each part is much less than the sum of all parts. This tribe is a new tribe that is ready to roll with the best of them :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser34483

And in conclusion I think you'll agree that with a different leadership (one which was elected previously), fresh members, different borders etc etc the value of each part is much less than the sum of all parts.

You can assume those to be of minor significance. The main part here is still
TSB = 3DX + SQ - 3DX leadership - FID + others.

This tribe is a new tribe that is ready to roll with the best of them :icon_twisted:

Best of .....?

DeletedUser93800

[R] declared on us. S.Q. is a remnant of [R].

Ok, going back a little here, i thought that [R] was warring 3DX and winning, then TSL ended their nap agreement between [R] and themselves and joined in to help out thier allies 3DX??

DeletedUser

Ok, going back a little here, i thought that [R] was warring 3DX and winning, then TSL ended their nap agreement between [R] and themselves and joined in to help out thier allies 3DX??

This is exactly what happened. I recall that we, [R], were focussing primairy on our war with 3DX south of us. Eventually talks started that TSL was planning on breaking the NAP. They eventually did (cowards, lol) and [R] was forced to fight on two fronts, one in 180 degrees opposite of the other. That's to much for any tribe.

DeletedUser93800

I wouldnt say cowards lol, more making the most of the given opportunity, any tribe would have done the same in that situation. But yeah we didnt stand a chance once TSL joined in as well.

DeletedUser93439

This is exactly what happened. I recall that we, [R], were focussing primairy on our war with 3DX south of us. Eventually talks started that TSL was planning on breaking the NAP. They eventually did (cowards, lol) and [R] was forced to fight on two fronts, one in 180 degrees opposite of the other. That's to much for any tribe.

So an all out war between TSL - Skill? - Anarky would mean the end of Skill?

I'm not too sure about that. It heavily depends on how well each tribe performs and we all know that TSL and Skill? can perform pretty well. I'm not sure about Anarky because I haven't really been following that part of the world, always seemed so boring :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You can assume those to be of minor significance. The main part here is still
TSB = 3DX + SQ - 3DX leadership - FID + others.

Your views are very narrow minded! These differences that you say are of "minor significance" have changed tribes from being on the back-foot like ours to being on the frontfoot and winning the world! There are very few players and tribes that have won worlds and started from the very beginning in winning tribes that never lost or were reformed. Most tribes and players were on the receiving end at one point and the changes are what made them what they are. So you can show your views by sitting on your calculator but at the end of the day these differences of "minor significance" make all the difference in the world! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser93800

So an all out war between TSL - Skill? - Anarky would mean the end of Skill?

I'm not too sure about that. It heavily depends on how well each tribe performs and we all know that TSL and Skill? can perform pretty well. I'm not sure about Anarky because I haven't really been following that part of the world, always seemed so boring :icon_confused:

Things were different back then, the tribes involved had a lot less to play with, [R] was if i remember rightly only about a K and a half in depth, now tribes cover much more ground it is possible to fight on two fronts. At the time [R] just didnt have the ability to stack two frontlines in a way that they could protect themselves sufficiently to deal with both 3DX and TSL.

DeletedUser93439

Things were different back then, the tribes involved had a lot less to play with, [R] was if i remember rightly only about a K and a half in depth, now tribes cover much more ground it is possible to fight on two fronts. At the time [R] just didnt have the ability to stack two frontlines in a way that they could protect themselves sufficiently to deal with both 3DX and TSL.

I think that the second map Syruss posted in the user submitted maps shows that. But what you say is an important factor too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A tribe is a set of players under a particular leadership. Without leadership those players are not a tribe, just a group of players. This is why when you fail as a leader, the honorable thing to do is to disband your tribe so that even if some have to die as a result of war, other players can be picked up by other tribes and keep playing the game. 3DX leadership failed and 3DX should have disbanded. But they did not. Therefore some of us decided to make a new tribe, TSB. TSB has already started slaying the former leaders of 3DX. Therefore, we are obviously not 3DX.

We have clearly inherited SQs and 3DXs bad relationships with TSL. But that is a diplomatic choice on TSLs part, not an inevitable consequence of the circumstances. TSL could have chosen to talk with us, requested that borders are set, that some people be kicked as refugees et.c. They chose not to. But from what I can tell both TSL and TSB are fine with that, so don't really think there is an issue here.

DeletedUser

A tribe is a set of players under a particular leadership. Without leadership those players are not a tribe, just a group of players.

:icon_rolleyes: this is right, but many can argue the point in what a tribe is, they come from many causes. some don't have the leadership that you would expect but still end up being top dog's. with out them players the leaders are nothing. some join to be safe. some join because your the best thing there way. some join because of friends.

I suppose my point is from personal experience is to never assume what is until it happens. and never assume what a tribe is until you there. :icon_cool:

[EDIT]
Therefore, we are obviously not 3DX.
Many can argue this. but its self explanatory when looking at stats you see that 3DX don't you ? It don't mean you were never 3DX. not that it bothers me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TSL=TSL+Unique vs TSB=S.Q.+M0O(3dx-fid--SL)%33 i think is the corect formula.....

DeletedUser34483

[R] was the one planning to attack thus TSL cancelled the NAP following the terms during cancellation of NAPS. [R] got tired of 3DX inability to fight back I think, plus we got sandwiched by two fronts of [R]. [R] then recruited WAR!!! and TSL got sandwich by 3 fronts. [R] was rank 2nd and TSL ranked 3rd at the time I think. [R] even tried to ask Rebz assistance on the final days of the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.