TSL vs S.Q.(ex[R]~N/A~Z)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well the fact is:
1- We were 5 members doing an op on you guys.
2- We got atleast 20 cities during this op
3- You guyz gave me 1.3m ODD and didn't get one city.
4- The op is an open op since we can noble your city whenever we want since you empty them for us.
5- I like ketchup on my fries.
6- S.Q. isn't a priority atm. We have barbs, 3DX, alot of things to noble before hitting you guyz ;)
7- Stats doesn't show everything about the war.
8- Me and Distorted made this op cuz one of your member was getting to far in our cluster.

Good luck tho :)

You call yourself a Canadian and only use ketchup on your fries...get out the vinegar.

Sorry S.Q. but you have a decent sized tribe and not enough of your members are working together. It looks to me like it's 5 members of TSL vs 5-10 members of S.Q. You need more members active in the fight if you want to beat TSL.

DeletedUser

haha Distorted; Welcome to Tribal Hugz :)

"4- The op is an open op since we can noble your city whenever we want since you empty them for us."

Isn't that the truth....

DeletedUser

lol some people sure do like to brag... hahaha i'll openly say you guys are really good but don't believe for a second that our tribe is not working together. congrats on your "mini op"

DeletedUser

Guys TSL is winning...yes that's true and i greatly dislike that fact.
@TSL don't get too proud of yourselves, when you compare your players that attacked to my players that were defending it's obvious you would take villas, overall the op wasn't bad.

I couldnt agree more. You were attacking some members that joined us from WOW, and opportunity didnt present to us yet from them to prove themselves. We now know who are the active, loyal defenders and who is on the future list for internobling. S.Q. is learning and getting stronger by the day.

Nice, clean op though. Btw please internoble black wizza. His jabbering mouth spills nothing but venom and takes the fun out of a good battle.

DeletedUser

hahahahaha i kinda like black... he's interesting to listen to.

DeletedUser

Just to keep you all up-to-date:

Forever: (a loss of 1.1 mill for S.Q.)

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: S.Q.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 240
Side 2: 102
Difference: 138