TSL vs TSB

DeletedUser

maybe, ur right but i have friends in TSL TSB and Anarcy and Rage Council what u say now.

and the unhappied are in TSL i would not wondering if TSL will fall cause internal issues.

My opinion is that you invent stories,We do not have internal problems.
We are a strong team,and the glory of our tribe is because of our friendship :)

DeletedUser34483

the glory of our tribe is because of our friendship :)

barney_iloveyou_tshirt1.jpg

DeletedUser92705

ok sorry i was wrong, but a few months before of the TSB War ther were some unhappie. what u think all skills are happy with the BoA merge?
lol i dnt thinks so.
i wish good luck to both tribes TSL and TSB would the better one win, i have friends and enemys in both Tribes so it is not in my intrest to fight eighter in one side anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34483

I'm surprised 500 is quite active in this war too :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

TSB seems fine to me, we just seem to be having trouble going on the offensive, as such, therein lies the problem.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And we're having that problem because people in our core would rather join the back side on Skill? far away from the ANARKY war than stand by their tribemates and stick it out against TSL and send troops towards the war.

DeletedUser84663

people in our core would rather join the back side on Skill? far away from the ANARKY war
how is K86 the TSB core for one? and how is it the backside of Skill? for two, and have you seen the map of where ANARKY has grown because of the SnM merge a while back?

I don't want to be picking sides here, but you gotta be a lil more aggressive with the frontline and second line players to have a chance to survive against TSL...

DeletedUser34483

lol... I was just surprised that incoming supports on the village I nobled are from 500, not from TSB.

DeletedUser67615

In short - Some people get offended way to easily and spoil the game for others.

DeletedUser

lol... I was just surprised that incoming supports on the village I nobled are from 500, not from TSB.

That is a dirty down right lie. We are not involved in any war, conflict or supporting of any tribes in any war. We love everyone and will never choose a side! GO TSB! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser34483

That is a dirty down right lie. We are not involved in any war, conflict or supporting of any tribes in any war. We love everyone and will never choose a side! GO TSB! :icon_rolleyes:

huhuhu... so you indirectly call me a liar... that hurts my feelings.

It seems that you had been left out, isolated, or not active in your the forums. Anyway I sent you the reports to prove my honesty :)