TSL vs TSB

DeletedUser

Skill? and ANARKY are getting the raw deal in this 'world war'.

While they slug out a stalemate TSL get to eat what can only be described as a bunch of unloyal talentless players. I mean I'm sure there is a few players the other tribes can cherry pick (Skill? is on to that idea already) but the majority by the look of the stats and the general feeling around the w46 community is TSB are spineless and going to lose as a collective tribe. Someone correct me with some hard facts if I'm wrong.

I don't think anyone had the final outcome in doubt. But I do think the stats in TSL favour and the quickness of Kid and his chums to leave (whenever it was Skill/ANARKY or TSL) has come faster than most expected.

TSL get to eat from a massive free buffet while the other 2 tribes starve each other.. Just my humble opinion.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well the loss of our leadership in Szirius has been the biggest problem. Leadership has gained the respect and trust of the players as more and more leave for Skill? TSB may fall but I can promise you that the battle for K51 will be the biggest battle TSL will see. S.Q. members have been there since day one and there is no chance they will give in. TSL is feasting on the inactives of TSB and I will give TSL credit. It is their fault that about 60% of TSB went inactive or left for Skill?.

Best of luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Yes i was in rebz. We too thought we wouldn't give up north eastern k23 and k13. But then tsl did a tribal op on us. Rebz fell soon after. Did anyone in k51 get hit in our last op? I don't think so.

And yes tuks i stated that very point around the begining of this year. So i agree.

DeletedUser

huhuhu... so you indirectly call me a liar... that hurts my feelings.

It seems that you had been left out, isolated, or not active in your the forums. Anyway I sent you the reports to prove my honesty :)

I dont mean to hurt anyones feelings so really you shouldnt tell lies! :lol:

DeletedUser34483

I dont mean to hurt anyones feelings so really you shouldnt tell lies! :lol:

Whatever... I got reports. I just find it weird talking to a food.

37c9c0ca-1835-454b-8688-70419875e709.jpg

DeletedUser84663

It is their fault that about 60% of TSB went inactive or left for Skill?.
how is it TSL's fault that members have left to go to Skill? they were not even in the fight, they did not have to run. They were looking at another target that was cut short after a "duel"

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Many of didn't participate and they wanted something closer to home. But to leave in bunches of 6-8 people both times really deflates a tribe. Especially with kidicarus and cpendragon who both were helpful on the front lines.

DeletedUser

Maybe its their fault for putting pressure on players/going to war that made people jump ship or go inactive. I get your point that the players who left for Skill were not directly affected by the TSL war, although being in a failing tribe maybe made them move??

When you say the word 'fault' it makes it sound like its a problem, but really if TSL made these things happen then its a positive not a fault.

DeletedUser67615

This war is far from over. How I like to see it as the true amount of TSB doing something is more accurate now by looking at the rankings.
To wipe us out TSL need to nearly double? Have fun with that.

DeletedUser

This war is far from over. How I like to see it as the true amount of TSB doing something is more accurate now by looking at the rankings.
To wipe us out TSL need to nearly double? Have fun with that.

Very incorrect.

A war very rarely goes to the last conquer. Actually it's very rare to even see a war go to the half way conquer mark. Wars are won by low morale and propaganda.

As you can see, TSB is already suffering from this. 9million points have left TSB in the last day
[spoil]
red.png
zeus129 Left 23rd March 2011 - 02:14 2,613,172
red.png
ekrem44 Left 23rd March 2011 - 02:14 5,464,970
red.png
hawk eyes1 Left 23rd March 2011 - 02:14 522,401
red.png
dude774456 Left 23rd March 2011 - 02:14 1,400,773[/spoil]

and the majority of those points being on the front lines of the TSB/TSL war. What THAT does is put people in the second row in risk of attack. Your front lines were very well stacked and the people had a lot of talent. The secondary line however will fall quickly in my opinion compared to those before them.

When people in the back see their tribe quickly falling, they know they have some options. If they wait too long to leave, then they will be considered refugees and not accepted into many tribes. If they leave too early they will be nobled by TSB members in the back who don't forgive them for their disloyalty. As more and more leave, tribe morale will quickly fall, and before we even get to the core of TSB, the majority will either form a new tribe hoping to have diplomatic relations with TSL, or branch off into either Anarky, TSL, 500, or Skill?

That being said, I see no real future for TSB. They show lack of organization and cooperation from all members of their tribe, whereas TSL has become known for their stellar organization and massive amounts of incomings sent.

I'm more interested in Skill? vs. anarky, seeing as both their front lines are doing good as of now. Skill? however seems to be growing at a much quicker rate than Anarky (eating up the BK leftovers) which will ultimately give them the upper hand. Since Firey controls so many accounts , once he is gone Anarky is basically done for.

The Resurrection

Oh how i wish the the tribes up north were worth fighting against, lol :)

DeletedUser92705

skill is again recruiting refugees from TSB since ther located very far to TSL TSL doesnt mention abaout it

TSB anyway cant do anythink ther WAR is not running good with TSL, they cant handle a second WAR, so skill could recruit much more Players.

Maybe Anarcy should try also to get a few TSB Players it would be fair since Skill is recruiting also.

dnt recruit in north and western territory let TSL TSB fight ther i mean the rest of TSB. so that TSL is buisse and wont get boring,

since TSL and Anarcy dnt have frontlines i think after TSB rimmed. it would be intrested an TSL Skill war.

skills location is in the middle between TSL and Anarcy later on.

example TSB and Anarcy would fall

TSL and skills war in the end of the game. or TSL Anarcy WAR we will see good luck to everybody

DeletedUser

Whatever... I got reports. I just find it weird talking to a food.

37c9c0ca-1835-454b-8688-70419875e709.jpg

another TSL player that just takes things too serious. Your winning this world with ease at the moment so at least smile and try to be happy you miserable git. :icon_biggrin:

The Resurrection

I hope you dont play this game to serious, lol. You should smile and know that your time in this world is limited. Heres a smiley face for you though :)

DeletedUser

Ahh... how I wish your little purple villages were red reeper :) They would taste so nice with that burger up there :)

DeletedUser

If they turn red i will make homemade ones for you buddy :icon_wink: