TSL vs TSB

DeletedUser

Still lurking around then noob ?

I was in your tribe for a long time dont you remember me ?

nobody remembers you cause you so insignificant! and quite boring actually. but i will play along with you and bow to your mighty experience and prowess. so give us a hint to what you have actually achieved so far?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser97878

nobody remembers you cause you so insignificant! and quite boring actually. but i will play along with you and bow to your mighty experience and prowess. so give us a hint to what you have actually achieved so far?:icon_razz:

I bow down to the almighty skill? :p

*P.s Reep, you're weekly subscription of cherry jaffa cakes are here.

DeletedUser96316

I think he was talking about leo, however he seems to be spamming all over forums

DeletedUser92705

lol i was thinking he mean reeper

this is an TSB TSL forum not an u are an noob forum that skill gye should respect this forum:swordsman::swordsman:

help me blog staff XD XD

i think if TSB would changed and become more active and will start to make some OPs and deff each other with a little bit organisation they could still win the war.

but i think this will not happen, but who knows this is TW everthink is possible

DeletedUser

lol i was thinking he mean reeper

this is an TSB TSL forum not an u are an noob forum that skill gye should respect this forum:swordsman::swordsman:

help me blog staff XD XD

Blog staff dont help people... we just spam blogs all over the place.

If you need help... talk to rednecks.. I hear he gives out help (maybe)

And yeh, this is a TSB/TSL thread, so... maybe someone needs to post stats?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: TSB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 8
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 261,331
Side 2: 71,425
Difference: 189,906

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser92705

lol that 8 citys are from me. but i quiet i did not send deff after it so an easy recap i like to play W56 soon
ps i hate farming lol