TSL vs TSB

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly, you guys were around long before Skill. Therefore, your goal must have been to last until the end of the world, and then hopefully war the other large tribe in an epic war. I just hope I'll be around during that time.

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly, you guys were around long before Skill. Therefore, your goal must have been to last until the end of the world, and then hopefully war the other large tribe in an epic war. I just hope I'll be around during that time.

Yes, obviously the goal of every tribe is to survive till the end. And yes we are older than the tribe that is now called skill? however their predecessors are about the same age.

However, since the get-go of the alliance the goal was to make it to the last two tribes. This pact is much different than our 3DX alliance, which was only made to keep them around as food for [R] as we slowly ate away at [R]. Another example would be our LFOD alliance, a tribe which we never planned to go to the end game with.

The skill? alliance was a tactical move for both tribes involved. It basically allows all support to be sent to the front lines, instead of worrying about a side attack that could be quite lethal. That and the fact that Skill? is a respectable tribe, much unlike the other tribes remaining in this world, made them perfect allies.

DeletedUser92705

so why TSB doesnt merge to Anarcy fireyflame is a very good leader and also the ladys n the council are really good

or why not an TSB - Anarcy allians also?

TSB leaders seems to be a little arrogant to me thats why i stopped to play ther inactives accounts a few weeks ago...

But i nobled much more citys in a week than ther were able since beginnng of the war. lol

every tribe hav easy targets also skill or TSL....

DeletedUser

*cough*cough* I think he is talking about meh :icon_razz:

TSB have arrogant leaders? news to me

fireyflame a good leader? Not what everyone from skill? and TSL say. (personally i have only spoken to him twice and he seems a nice chap)

I have not met many arrogant players from the top 4 but there are a few.

Amp being arrogant made me chuckle though

DeletedUser97878

Looking at the forums, i've seen a few arrogant people, no names >.>

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

fireyflame a good leader? Not what everyone from skill? and TSL say. (personally i have only spoken to him twice and he seems a nice chap)

Are you on the world 46 chatroom? you would know that people do respect firey even though he gets bashed quite alot on the forums. I have respect for all the leaders of the top 4 tribes. How ever I will say that Tsb leadership hasn't been the same since Szi and Maz were the dukes. Personally if I had to put on anyone for TSB's current leadership state it would be Kidicarus. I respect him as a player but the place he put us wasn't right. Allso replying to the early idea of TSB-ANARKY vs. Skill?-TSL...sorry not happening. I will haul myself out of my tribe if that happens I'm sorry. I'd rather merge with TSL than fight both. In the end it would be a win lose situation for TSB and ANARKY. TSB would be eaten by Skill? taking many troops off the Skill?-ANARKY frontline so ANARKY would advance west as well as Skill?

DeletedUser84663

everyone has arrogance somewhere down the line...

I know that I have shown it myself, even though i do not see myself as arrogant. And others may agree they do not like me for it. I'm not hurt by it...

as for firey, the same goes for him... he shows his arrogance, but he is a very good player in the same light.

DeletedUser

Are you on the world 46 chatroom? you would know that people do respect firey even though he gets bashed quite alot on the forums. I have respect for all the leaders of the top 4 tribes. How ever I will say that Tsb leadership hasn't been the same since Szi and Maz were the dukes. Personally if I had to put on anyone for TSB's current leadership state it would be Kidicarus. I respect him as a player but the place he put us wasn't right. Allso replying to the early idea of TSB-ANARKY vs. Skill?-TSL...sorry not happening. I will haul myself out of my tribe if that happens I'm sorry. I'd rather merge with TSL than fight both. In the end it would be a win lose situation for TSB and ANARKY. TSB would be eaten by Skill? taking many troops off the Skill?-ANARKY frontline so ANARKY would advance west as well as Skill?

Honestly even if you guys merged I don't think it would do much. Skill? would still focus on Anarky, and we would still focus on TSB. However, the newly recruited members of skill? might start to eat you guys aswell, it wouldn't make your inevitable death that much quicker.

DeletedUser

silent can you tell me what respect has to do with being a good leader?

I am only repeating what is already written in these forums. I dont know whether firey is a good leader the same as i dont know if chachi or open mind are good leaders so i would never say either way. I still respect them all for what they have done the same as i respect you for what you have done. doesnt mean i like you though! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

silent can you tell me what respect has to do with being a good leader?

I am only repeating what is already written in these forums. I dont know whether firey is a good leader the same as i dont know if chachi or open mind are good leaders so i would never say either way. I still respect them all for what they have done the same as i respect you for what you have done. doesnt mean i like you though! :icon_twisted:

Who are you ??

DeletedUser

reeper666 as it states. unlike you i dont have to hide my game name as i am not ashamed of making a tit of meself! :lol:

If i were you id be ashamed, you're a noob :icon_biggrin:

I play an account that doesnt have an external forum account due to the previous owner wanting to keep his external account active....

DeletedUser92705

yust ignore him. hes a nobody

to the other players very good statements.

DeletedUser

Still lurking around then noob ?

I was in your tribe for a long time dont you remember me ?