TSL vs WAR!!

DeletedUser

WAR!! have sinned against us , suporting our enemies , now a new war trouble the NW area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WAR!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 184
Side 2: 44
Difference: 140

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,174,486
Side 2: 298,915
Difference: 875,571

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150,129
Side 2: 4,043
Difference: 146,086

chart

DeletedUser

And so it has begun. Though I must say I'm a little disappointed in the declaration post. "WAR!! has sinned against us" I was hoping for something a little more clever I guess. Oh well. I've been waiting for a good war though since I joined this world. This should be good,

DeletedUser

And so it has begun. Though I must say I'm a little disappointed in the declaration post. "WAR!! has sinned against us" I was hoping for something a little more clever I guess. Oh well. I've been waiting for a good war though since I joined this world. This should be good,

TSL is like a nice and fat tribe,i hope will have nobles for our villages =)

DeletedUser

well ones thing for sure this isnt going to be as one sided as some of the other wars and by the way we have nobled lots of your memebers in K31 before now (genraly large barb noblers :icon_rolleyes:), players that we would not accept. thats why you have ended up surrounding us with your mass recruiting also i am going to mention a small tribe ED (better version of green) that you have been warring with for a while but you have yet to finish off. BORG only failed because some of the main council where inactive and it was full of people being account sat (information that is up for genral consumption now). so yes you have beaten some tribes, those tribes had no leadership and full on inactives but when you have had the slight hint of a proper war (ED) you have not impresses even with BORG it was unique doing all the work not TSL.

now lets see what we have done most the leadership started in a very small tribe full of good active memebers then some from a reasonable size tribe with a few very good players (one of whom, unfortunatly is no longer with us) and then some from a not very good tribe but we have taken in the active and taught them. our first war was with green a tribe 6x our size but there leadership was bad so we got lots of easy villages and recently eradicated a small tribe in under a weak i.e. taken in their good memeber/memebers (they proved they could defend) and nobled the rest because they attacked one of our memebers. (nothing to brag about but better history than TSL)

yes you decleared on us first so you got some village first well done now lets wait a week then see who is winning. with any luck it will be us as we would be a better tribe for the future than TSL ever will be.

hopefully it will be a good war.

DeletedUser

First stats are indeed not a reflection of who is winning, most of the time at least. I agree that we'll see who's really on top in a week, maybe two.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ED WAR!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 45
Difference: 134

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 2
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,174,278
Side 2: 325,570
Difference: 848,708

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 370,391
Side 2: 13,498
Difference: 356,893

chart

I think there is a competition between ED and WAR!! , who is gonna lost more villages :)

DeletedUser

small tribe ED (better version of green) that you have been warring with for a while but you have yet to finish off.

where did i mention them nobling TSL i was stating they werent nobling ED very quickly

DeletedUser

The thing is , we didnt attack seriosly yet =)
The only positive thing i see for ED is that they will make their way up in odd top 10.

swordalchemist

yellow ur really mellow and a little bit shallow....:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

where did i mention them nobling TSL i was stating they werent nobling ED very quickly

yeah andrew, this was a really smart comment. how fast do you think a few guys can noble a hole tribe on a slow world?
let's play a little game. i will leave 30 villages empty on the border with you guys and i want to see how fast can you personally noble them. 1 month? 2 months?
and so you know, ED was never a tribe. they were just a bunch of guys who were playing this game. that's why theyr members left

and about borg, i only have one thing to say. they were pretty active when they all left unique and declared war to them

DeletedUser42132

and about borg, i only have one thing to say. they were pretty active when they all left unique and declared war to them

Who decleared war ???

How did Unique Won???

Do you think They could ever conquered us if you guys wouldnt enter in war ???

Lol looking at Rex's ODD i dont think Unique was going to conquer even one more ville of rex if you werent in ? 12 weeks under constant attacks

DeletedUser

Borg lost because of failure that they had to attack, after having exhausted the attacks on 3 unique players without taking even a village began to appear inactive

DeletedUser42132

Borg lost because of failure that they had to attack, after having exhausted the attacks on 3 unique players without taking even a village began to appear inactive

In fact we did a perfect plan to attack unique but for some reasons the plan didnt worked not cause unique was playing good but for other reasons ,you guys dont have informations , no one attacked unique with trains isnt true ???

Good players like wagonsuz and Flying Penguin achieved to downgrade a lot of villas of unique their farms more than 20 villas in 2 days with farm level 25 - 21 or am i lying ?

And if you want to speak about Borg and Unique ,you should have more informations and also open another topic cause here it is said WAR vs TSL