TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

How would you know what I have to learn? you dont know me, you dont know my abilities. Hate to inform you w46 is now classed as the noob world :lol:

That really was a poor reply, were you struggling to come up with a good reason as to why you took twisties in :lol:

Is very simple, you are nobody in this world....OMGRU4REAL?!?!?!...maybe someone who was nobled by TSL:lol:

DeletedUser107877

Dream on, TSLs conquers havent been that successful, you claim how skilled yous are yet you havent got far until smintie ruined Twist :icon_biggrin:

Your still avoiding answering why intake of Twist players

DeletedUser

Dream on, TSLs conquers havent been that successful, you claim how skilled yous are yet you havent got far until smintie ruined Twist
:icon_biggrin:

Your still avoiding answering why intake of Twist players

you have the answer here,it was always in our plans to recruit some twist players at one point;)

Those 6000 vills are 500(that elite tribe) vills...after the merge.
TSL will win this world...no doubt:icon_wink:
Time needed?....Some twisties gone barbs, some conquered, some recruited....and is done.
The gap...at this rate?...2-3 months and TSL will have more vills than twist.

Why this players?cause clara asked us to recruit them.of course it was a larger list but except futzy i think all the others are on that list

DeletedUser107877

2 years into a world... and start nurturing, teaching....?

From that to what you wrote above wow. Going by your previous thoughts to teaching players at this stage of the game you really should be booted and nobled :lol:
In your last posting above when you say WE said replace it with I as its your thoughts noone elses, but its nice to see TSL are giving you the chance you were unwilling to give anyone else.

DeletedUser

but I thought we learnt by opening our eyes, not just simply relying on others extend a hand to teach us?

we cannot ever have our eyes closed. never.

DeletedUser107877

Well noone can ever accuse you of extending a hand lol
Many methods can be used to learn, its not just your way or noway, but small steps eh we dont want you over doing it your first week in TSL

DeletedUser107877

OMG I have finally worked out TSLs recruiting process... you all had to admit you were NOOBs ... thats it isnt it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser34483

One sign of being noob is hiding his ign.

Oh my god are you for real!!!

Too bad if boss open knew your ign you would have been invited... I know you want too... don't be shy :icon_redface:

DeletedUser34483

Why don't you give your ign?

276826_198489396880997_6631392_n.jpg

DeletedUser94653

I have a little request of all the players of w46, and I realise this could backfire and I'm setting myself up to be called soft as shit (as per usual :p) However I have to ask....

There is a player called cappie that fireyflame and I have protected for a long time in game. He's a young child with a very serious illness. He is of no threat to anyone. He won't attack or noble a player unless he was told to do it. I realise that he doesn't achieve much in game but as his account never goes yellow and his points slowly rise constantly it shows he is logging in every day.

Could you all please leave him until last?

DeletedUser34483

I already did read back brightspark :icon_neutral:

All I know is you just sit. Don't you have something abit permanent? you always like to jump... So try jumping to TSL... I know you want to... don't be shy :icon_redface:

DeletedUser94653

What a nice lady:icon_sad:...stack him.

I don't have an account or I would. I can appreciate he is no good to you as a player, but could you just avoid him for now? He has a list of barbs I gave him to noble, he'll keep working through them. He really is no risk to anyone.

DeletedUser107877

All I know is you just sit. Don't you have something abit permanent? you always like to jump... So try jumping to TSL... I know you want to... don't be shy :icon_redface:

Are you trying to find out if I returned to w46 to help. Dont worry even if I have as its been previously pointed out I have no skills and I have only ever sat a few accts in the north.

DeletedUser34483

I need a co-player... do you want to? huh huh... i know you want to... dont be shy :icon_redface:

DeletedUser94653

id rather co play venge :lol:

(highfive) I've heard thats a brilliant way to get your backline stacked quickly

Nemo do you still have the screen print of the stack she put in fireys backline?

Last edited by a moderator: