TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ive gotta admit, TSL aren't half as hard as skill were to get villas off......... biggest concern has been the loyalty drops instead of the incoming support or lack there of

DeletedUser

I would have to say the same.. Anarky villas were much harder to noble and even harder to keep. TSL villas are fairly easy to do both..:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

ive gotta admit, TSL aren't half as hard as skill were to get villas off......... biggest concern has been the loyalty drops instead of the incoming support or lack there of

I would have to say the same.. Anarky villas were much harder to noble and even harder to keep. TSL villas are fairly easy to do both..:icon_smile:

Atacking an former ally by surprise and taking empty villages is an succes?:icon_biggrin:

We trusted your word and you have betrayed us.
Not all tribes can lead a fight with dignity.

This war is just on the begining. And I have no doubt it will be another war won by TSL.:icon_wink:
Do not pull hasty conclusions.

DeletedUser

We betrayed you..lol
1. You was attacking members of Anarky knowing that they was merging with Skill? so basically you was attacking us. Of course we was gonna hit you back
2. You (TSL) cancelled the allience. yes YOU not Skill.

noone is pulling to hasty conclusions, we (twist) are going on wot we have seen so far and are still quite shocked how u made it this far in the world. but i think u will change our mind somewhere along the way.. I hope anyway otherwise this is gonna be easy..:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We betrayed you..lol
1. You was attacking members of Anarky knowing that they was merging with Skill? so basically you was attacking us. Of course we was gonna hit you back
2. You (TSL) cancelled the allience. yes YOU not Skill.

1.We atacked them because we don't had any diplomacy with them, knowing that they are your enemy...LOL
2.We canceled the alliance after you start to atack TSL by surprise...obvious:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ok see it as you like. none of that matters now.
Good luck on the battlefield should be good fun.. :)

DeletedUser89420

david... we will soon see a mass inactivity in TSL group.... they are old timers and till now they have not faced stiff competition... and they are a team of force recruits and force recruiting drops tribal loyalty.... it is fact that most in TSL fear the leadership rather than play as a team.... quite the opposite in Twist!

DeletedUser

david... we will soon see a mass inactivity in TSL group.... they are old timers and till now they have not faced stiff competition... and they are a team of force recruits and force recruiting drops tribal loyalty.... it is fact that most in TSL fear the leadership rather than play as a team.... quite the opposite in Twist!

Noob :)

DeletedUser

Not true mantoo. Yes there have been players bashing heads with leadership. Otherwise the members in TSL do not fear leadership.

DeletedUser

thats makes two of us...:icon_smile:
Haha, you called z grade ??
Mantoo if you were near us, your mouth was smaller...Maybe you were already hit by the TSL effect :).
I am bored by little childs like andrew grange,krinkle chip,z grade, kanketemesumi and mantoo ...
I repeat, go away noob :|

Last edited by a moderator:

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Don't assume something about an entire tribe it only makes and "Ass out of u and me"

DeletedUser89420

the restlessness on your part is showing the frustration on your face, i am sorry to say that... and well this noob (thats me according to you and some "big shots in TSL") is exposing your pretty face... and it seems TSL members are affected by the so call TSL effect (which i tried to describe once) themselves... and no one other than the leaders are responsible for it... and opty.. this is a free forum... you are no one, yes i mean it, to ask me to go away.... show some decency in face of war... it seems you are pouring out your tensions in the externals:swordsman:

DeletedUser

:lol: seems mantoo hit a sore spot for TSL. he posted and instantly got flamed..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm already a little bored. This TSL mob is 6-9 months away from having the skills we possess as a tribe. Munching on soft apples has never been satisfying for me.

cimmarian

Its hammer time gang!!! I'm alive again. Mantoo....By the way gang...Im back....you wouldnt want to have end game without good ol cimm now would you!! TSL is toast!!

DeletedUser

Ahh cimm.... the World 46 forum has truly not missed you. But... your generally spammy posts do liven things up.

@firey: Really? What I have seen is merely... mass nuking? You have already made a crucial mistake... which you will regret in the long run. I cannot say that your tribe does not have skill, since that would just be a lie... But that our tribe is devoid of it? Claiming that is simply naive.

DeletedUser

We are bored to hear from the begining of this world again and again these things: "TSL-fail", "TSL are noobs", "TSL are weak", "TSL are not a team", "the TSL leadership suck", etc.......:icon_biggrin:
But, despite these words, We are here from the begining of this world.:icon_wink:
Take a look here::icon_eek:
[SPOIL]1. TSL 219.910.898 326.266.128 95 3.434.380 33777
2. Twist!
205.534.818 295.351.601 92 3.210.343 30138 [/SPOIL]

statistics:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!
Players: rumbaki

Timeframe: Last week(from the begining)

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 196
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,941,632
Side 2: 1,844,903
Difference: 96,729

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser89420

open can u put the date and time from which this started... my stats were according to that

DeletedUser89420

and hi brother CIMM. good to have you back... yes we will finish this world with the best players and u are one of them....

BACK on topic...

This war was not like those of TSL history... one swift op and the opponent comes crashing down... hit the leaders and u win the bet.... problem of TSL with us, that they are overconfident and unchallenged in true sense till now... this war will show their true colors and potential... and then when their plans fail, they have "bad mouthed" and "short tempered" dictators and their "turncoat" soldiers to make personal comments... even going at the length of making racist comment.... bottomline... for TSL this war is not going the way it planned....

as for rumbaki, the acc was badly placed with most D stacking Skill-Anarky border.... our ex-skill brothers never expected the treachery since the planned attacks on rumbaki made it clear that the preparations to hit those villas were pre-planned and not some one day decision....

TSL HAS ALWAYS HIT BACK ON ALLIES WHEN THEY ARE OFF-GUARD AND WEAKENED.... ATLEAST THIS IS THE OPINION OF ALL THOSE 1473 PLAYERS OF WORLD 46 OTHER THAN TSL MEMBERS THEMSELVES...NOT INCLUDING ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAS FALLEN TO TSL DUE THIS TREACHERY....

WHAT THEY THINK OF THEM IS IMMATERIAL AS THEY WILL BE BIASED IN THEIR AND THOUGHTS AND THEIR DECISIONS...

A look at the stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!
Players: rumbaki

Timeframe: 02/05/2011 00:00:00 to 09/05/2011 04:16:21

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 207
Side 2: 203
Difference: 4

chart