DeletedUser34483

Changing your tribe's name won't hide your candies from us :p

DeletedUser

Four days after our former allies started those surprise attacks :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!
Players: rumbaki-Legion(fired because losing villages is so bad?:icon_cry:)

Timeframe: 29/04/2011 00:00:00 to 03/05/2011 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,078
Side 2: 482
Difference: 596

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 38
Difference: 48

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol: i bet you dont post the stats once Twist starts kicking your ass.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser94004

why would you serve up a recycled declaration? maybe just cleaning out your refrigerator? who would want your moldy leftovers??

DeletedUser

Eating too much Candy will cause serious health complications...

bad-teeth-1.jpg

Thats why we have set up an elite band of Dental hygiene experts to combat TSL's increased interest in Candy and save their teeth!...

group_of_dentists_smiling_bld029702.jpg

From left to right: Firey, Chachi, Clara, Martin, Tink.

We here at Twist/Candy! are not afraid to tackle anything, whether it be large or small...

stormtrooper.jpg

To our new found enemies we wish you the best of luck... However, your Sabers will soon be replaced with something.... Different.

Crest-Kids-SSt-Bigbird.png

Much <3 to all your Dark lord wannabes!

Disclaimer: This is a return PnP and is something I made and is not the official declaration from Twist... Chachi has dibs on that I do believe!

DeletedUser

hang on are we at war?

nice declaration by the way - but a couple of things worth mentioning. One i think you should pull your heads in a bit. It's called world 46, not galaxy 46. And possibly a less gay song would have been more appropriate?

(and nice one ghost, however, you made one important mistake. You made chachi the good looking one although you did do well matching martin .):icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I had to look up with a Sith Lord is.....and surprise, surprise....its a dang Star Wars reference.

lmao

Nothing is better than Star Wars / Star Trek / Battlestar Galactic guy. 28 years old, lives in parents basement, and once had a girl touch them. When i think of people like this, i think of Family Guy's episodes.

So now we are at war? hmm....and i noticed that Joynbooks is in the tribe. Joy....remember me from w11? I hope you dont bail fast like you did on that world after i ran an op on you. That would be shameful

So im really curious to see if you all have a pair. I know that TWIX now has most likely 80% of the worlds best warriors (firey and sylb make up 30% by themselves)

So all i can say is "game on". I am looking forward to seeing if you all can play. All i can envision is all you all sitting there in front of the computer, with a stormtrooper mask on, and a phaser on your belt, trying to figure out how to deal with all the incomings. The image is priceless....

So have fun.

DeletedUser

Very generic, boring declaration. I kept expecting more to happen.

DeletedUser

I had to look up with a Sith Lord is.....and surprise, surprise....its a dang Star Wars reference.

lmao

Nothing is better than Star Wars / Star Trek / Battlestar Galactic guy. 28 years old, lives in parents basement, and once had a girl touch them. When i think of people like this, i think of Family Guy's episodes.

So now we are at war? hmm....and i noticed that Joynbooks is in the tribe. Joy....remember me from w11? I hope you dont bail fast like you did on that world after i ran an op on you. That would be shameful

So im really curious to see if you all have a pair. I know that TWIX now has most likely 80% of the worlds best warriors (firey and sylb make up 30% by themselves)

So all i can say is "game on". I am looking forward to seeing if you all can play. All i can envision is all you all sitting there in front of the computer, with a stormtrooper mask on, and a phaser on your belt, trying to figure out how to deal with all the incomings. The image is priceless....

So have fun.

First of all... who are you?

Second of all.... we are winning so far :icon_biggrin:

Third.... you hate star wars? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Who am I? do research

You are winning? Really. That is so impressive. I bet if i took a look at the stats every hr i can make an argument in favor of either tribe. First 3 months of a real war is immaterial....

And as for Star Wars. I liked it when i was 12. Anyone above 12 infatuated with Star Wars needs to put down the Princess Lea costume and join RL

The Resurrection

Who am I? do research

You are winning? Really. That is so impressive. I bet if i took a look at the stats every hr i can make an argument in favor of either tribe. First 3 months of a real war is immaterial....

And as for Star Wars. I liked it when i was 12. Anyone above 12 infatuated with Star Wars needs to put down the Princess Lea costume and join RL

WD 11? hahahaha Maybe if you were in Wd 10/12 you might get a ok..you could be good, however we all know the best were on 10/12 wd 11 was a joke to all those who played on world who had decent players. either way...you just a little guy right now, and from what i can tell you have alot of work to do to compare to those in your tribe :)

DeletedUser

Who am I? do research

we dont care, we dont give a f.....

DeletedUser

lol resurrection, your funny. Your credentials are what? How about try to play a world for longer than a year and not quit the moment you start to get pawned.

Ive been a long standing member on two worlds that are considered very talented worlds....11 and 2. W46 is made up of very few good players and has been a joke for a long time. W51 is a heck of a lot more talented then this world. This is why some very good players like Sylb, Firey and a few others can dominate this world because its made up of a bunch of jokers.

Opt....please dont talk bro. I thought i was a barb muncher on this world, then i look at your stats and see your a super size me lmao although my ODA rank is higher than my point rank...unlike yourself, so that tells me....

fun fun fun times ahead

DeletedUser

i like barbs, so ? take a break..I see you are new here, all the people knows that TSL are noobs, barb lovers and we will disapear soon :)