• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think he means

Conquered villages:
Your tribe 45
Enemy 41

DeletedUser

Nice stacks Amp... A bit too much don't you think?

Just goes to show you've got way too much D on your hands :D

A bit to much? Not a few k's deep in your territory it isn't....

And yes... it seems that I do have a lot of defense at the moment. All over :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To say that stack is over kill would be an understatement.

But hey if you want to defend 3 villages with that many troops you're more than welcome, you're just using up troops that should be on TSL's frontlines. ;)

DeletedUser

Those troops are on the frontline... well technically they are deep in Twisted territory...

I will not even get into an argument with you here about stacking.... it is your opinion that it is overstacked, and it can be left at that.

The Resurrection

so is 500 picking a side, cause that could be the turning point of the war.

DeletedUser

That definitely will be the turning point here. I will be holding my breath until then...

DeletedUser

Haha amp :p

Idk, I'm pretty confident in the fact that 500 dislike TSL, and TSL dislike 500. I don't see why they would attack Twist!, but you never know

The Resurrection

Yes, It appears as they chose you..I have been attacked by 500. I best put all my axes in that village to fight it off:)

DeletedUser

WOW nice war, split right down the middle. There will be alot of caps to come because of the massive frontline

DeletedUser

pretty good war so far. might only be the beginning but hell what a beginning lol

DeletedUser

Just activly viewing this world. I check up on all worlds i used to play.

Well anyways good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

Just trying to explain what w46 is to 4 drunken men playing FIFA on a Thursday. All we know is we want Candy! to win.

Good luck to Candy! from UncleTurks and his drunken Scottish friends. xx