TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

First off, be a player who has done something, otherwise it invalidates everything you sayOK, lets break down your garble....You conveniently forget to add my villages to the equation, and most importantly, you used a selection set of 16 days.Both are a demonstration of why you are unable to argue the facts i laid out. *One is a weak attempt to show dominance*The other tells anyone that knows anything that you dont know what the hell your talking about. You are choosing a random 16 day selection set over the 180 day i was using. Everyone knows that the shorter the set, the less reliable it is.Now, why 16 days? Why not go the full 30? Oh, i see why....Last 30 days of growthTSL: +5000 villsTwist (counting my vills): +5200 villsAhhh...so 16 days was used to skew the numbers are greatly as possible, but as you can see, if you use 30 day, or the more reliable 180 days, the numbers become less and less impressive until it shows a dominate growth rate by TwistMath is interesting, isnt it?Now, i wont address your other non sense because its not math, its not logical nor will i go into a debate about the aforementioned statement. Being that math is used to predict many things in life tells me you obviously have never taken any real math, nor understand the concept, so i will stop with the math and address your other random thoughtsAgain, you are speaking from a very narrow minded vantage point, and one that is so minute, that its inconsequential.Has TSL taken more vills from Twist than Twist from TSL? yes, indisputableHas Twist grown at a more rapid rate than TSL, hence is in better shape compared to TSL now then at the start of the war? yes, indisputableTherefore, when you look at the full picture, how is TSL winning the war? They have taken more vills from the enemy, but have been outgrown exponentially by the opponent...and the difference in caps from the enemy is a mere .25% relative to the growth of Twist to TSL(oops...threw math in there again, my bad...dont want to confuse you more lol)Ahh.....thanks for this volleySo if you go back to my previous post, where i demonstrate that Twist has outgrown TSL by 6600 vills in the last 6 monthsSo you and Open think because of the merge Twist got the advantage....stop being lazy with arguments that can be researched because 500's largest size was less than 3000 villagesSo even if you remove the merge with 500, Twist has out gained TSL by 3600 villages in the last 6 monthsAs for the change in caps of late, its because you got a good one in veng doing her double spy whatever thing (im not mad about this, war is all about spies and double crossing, so good stuff there)...but even with this, Twist continues to outpace you allSo my friend, weve proven you dont know how to do math nor how to research. Just because you said it doesnt make it true.. I havent skewed anything like you tried to (16 day sample set LMAO). Im just laying out the factsDoes TSL have a better tribe? Absolutely. Although I think you guys are quite soft (so is Twist), but you have phenomenal defensive teamworkTwist lacked leadership ever since Firey left and the tribe turned its back on Smint...but it has some players in it, just not a lotbut even with your great defense, your going to have to eventually be aggressors, and that is your guys downfall.....The war is not even close to even think about it coming close to an end game. Heck, ill say the game is just starting now....Firey, come back you jerk! hahahaha....this noob world needs you!
Stats(math) are always skewed to one side. You are loosing the war now you come with your grade 10 stats to say you are infact winning the world. Congratulations. But even your stats show that tsl have been growing at a faster rate the past two months. Now why didn't you choose a 2month period? Oh cause that would show that you are losing. So when you said "numbers don't lie" you actually lied as they do lie. And they are used everyday in many aspects of life.

DeletedUser

You havent provided anything that disputes what i said...and why? Because they are the numbers of the game....so continue to be "dominate"

as for being aggressors. I guess its all relative. Im comparing to my other worlds. What are you comparing it to?

Rage....dude, just stop. There is no value to whatever your saying. To be honest, i dont even know what you said.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't provided anything that disputed what you said? I basically tore apart all your facts, did you even read my post lol?

DeletedUser93800

Here you go itchy, timeframe for-ever. No manipulation of the stats here, everyones ups and downs included.

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,175
Side 2: 5,351
Difference: 1,824

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,801,986
Side 2: 48,881,334
Difference: 17,920,652

chart

DeletedUser

I haven't provided anything that disputed what you said? I basically tore apart all your facts, did you even read my post lol?

Correct...now your catching on.

Yes, you did nothing to tear apart the facts. I provided numbers from the game and from twstats. Anyone can look it up. I didnt twist it like you did (16 days lol), and i provided many vantage points.

You blurted out random stuff

Fact of the matter, is that you are the wrong person to debate this because your just not good at this game. You should leave this for Open or someone on your side that knows what they are talking about

go back to being just the forum king lol

DeletedUser

Correct...now your catching on.

Yes, you did nothing to tear apart the facts. I provided numbers from the game and from twstats. Anyone can look it up. I didnt twist it like you did (16 days lol), and i provided many vantage points.

You blurted out random stuff

Fact of the matter, is that you are the wrong person to debate this because your just not good at this game. You should leave this for Open or someone on your side that knows what they are talking about

go back to being just the forum king lol

Okay you are either in denial or failed to read my most recent rebuttal post. Anyone who read it can see you pulled stats out of your butt

Sucks to be wrong, but just admit it ;)

DeletedUser

@Itchynakas - i suppose you're still looking for the big fish
440p.gif

Side 1:
Players: Itchynakas
Side 2:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 66
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 570,137
Side 2: 650,803
Difference: 80,666

chart

@TollxBooth -as you said,numbers don't lie

Side 1:
Players: TollxBooth
Side 2:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 33
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 208,620
Side 2: 312,414
Difference: 103,794

chart

23_30_109.gif

DeletedUser

Nice 1 jabba enjoyed that and thnx for the update oddik,
So basically your whole tribe is 6 caps up on me i can handle that mate after all this time.
Goodluck taking the rest of mine if you all live that long.

DeletedUser97878

Since the minute Twist! Was born.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Timeframe: 28/04/2011 17:10:00 to 26/08/2012 23:00:46

Total conquers:

Side 1: 64,745
Side 2: 63,317
Difference: 1,428

chart

Side 1: 7,194
Side 2: 5,357
Difference: 1,837

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 413,016,519
Side 2: 375,625,583
Difference: 37,390,936

chart

Side 1: 66,973,360
Side 2: 48,937,514
Difference: 18,035,846

chart

This is a longer time period than you tollxbooth therefore more reliable proof that actually TSL is not only winning the war but is infact winning the world

DeletedUser

There is no point arguing with Tollbooth. When he is wrong he turns delusional and resorts to personal attacks. Reminds me of many other Twist! members :lol:

DeletedUser

Twist has not fulfilled it's potential no doubt but i think you are all getting ahead of yourselves.
No harm in trying to raise your tribes morale and yes things are looking better for you if you compare to a month or 2 back.

Whatever you say or do won't change the outcome though and i am still fairly confident we will turn you over.
Your core has been together for what 3,4 or maybe 5 yrs so it's obvious you will have better team work.

Thing is we are still here and have more members and more vill's even if you guys are up on caps and no doubt winning.
We are still bonding and adapting so if i was you i wouldn't be quite so confident.

As i said before it ain't over till that wife of jabba is singing ya

DeletedUser

If your form of bonding is losing two key figures in your tribe, two former 500 leaders (now the 500 members really have no connection with the Twist! players, as most twist! know how useless the 500 members are), and a few others who have gone to the dark side :icon_razz:....well then continue bonding :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's all good best you bond yourselves cause your now gonna get raped bud,
Absolute mugs if you try to play a player make sure you got your bases covered

You challenge and confront me watch what you get ya fools.
Told ya i ain't been involved done you up on a few sits and seen how pathetic you all are.

Now lets see after 24hrs what the result is yeah you have no idea

Oh dear oh dear keep looking i got 40 sc reports of empty vill's so far and 30 trains en route mugs who try to play the big bad wolves
Your only hope is sticking together cause none of you could even get close to 1 of my trains thats a fact

What am i down 6 vill's okie dokey lets see what the score is same time tomorrow ya,
Why do i bother i know a few of your tribe have skill but still you question my intelligence and understanding of this basic game.
Run along will ya or if you want post my overall caps tonight if it keeps you haapy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jabba...your funny. I honestly dont care about caps against. Your talking with the wrong person there......

Just not my prime motive. My motive is to make my presence felt, and taking a vill here or there doesnt accomplish that. I can guarantee you that TSL that is around me KNOWS i am there.....

Dmoron...like i said before, just because you say something doesnt mean that it is correct or even a fact. Being that your prime rebuttal to my information was truncating my 180 day sample set to 16 days, tells me that the shoe fits when i get personal. I hate talking to children who think they know something...when they dont

You still have the funniest quote out there. You know, something to the effect of why you dont use math to predict things. LMAO. Please look up the course Statistics....and maybe look for Inferential Statistics...you might learn something ole chap

ladylinx

have to say this made me howl with laughter when i was shown it, looks like nobody likes the poison dwarf, or as TSL call her smintie the barbarian :lol:

[22/08/2012 16:11:43] LarryIV: ANGRY?
[22/08/2012 16:11:45] LarryIV: nah
[22/08/2012 16:12:00] LarryIV: tired of her childish, selfish behaviour
[22/08/2012 16:12:03] William B: She wants to know who is angry with her
[22/08/2012 16:12:08] LarryIV: not angry
[22/08/2012 16:12:11] LarryIV: bored
[22/08/2012 16:12:24] LarryIV: frustrated
[22/08/2012 16:12:39] LarryIV: i am convinced it is partly cultural with her though
[22/08/2012 16:20:21] Bluefire0424: :^)
[22/08/2012 16:23:58] Kidicarus: I don't mind her coming back
[22/08/2012 16:24:09] Kidicarus: so long as she DOESN'T MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY WITH HER
[22/08/2012 16:24:20] Kidicarus: which, first thing she does is handle Venge wrong
[22/08/2012 16:24:29] Kidicarus: everyone deserves to be treated with respect
[22/08/2012 16:29:47] Melita: smintie is a child, plain & simple & also a hypocrite
[22/08/2012 16:30:51] Melita: she forgets i think that there are people here who remember her from way back in this game & remember all the things she had to learn, all the protection she was given & spent time & effort on her
[22/08/2012 16:32:00] Melita: she also forgets that there are people here who could outplay her with ease but they don't necessarily advertise that fact
[22/08/2012 16:33:23] Melita: the language barrier means she does sometimes misunderstand things & is sometimes misunderstood but regardless she's managed to alienate people to the point where practically noone will speak to her much less champion her cause

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dmoron...like i said before, just because you say something doesnt mean that it is correct or even a fact. Being that your prime rebuttal to my information was truncating my 180 day sample set to 16 days, tells me that the shoe fits when i get personal. I hate talking to children who think they know something...when they dont

You still have the funniest quote out there. You know, something to the effect of why you dont use math to predict things. LMAO. Please look up the course Statistics....and maybe look for Inferential Statistics...you might learn something ole chap

You must have missed the most recent rebuttal post of mine, or maybe you just chose to ignore it because it makes you look like a fool, where I stated how I was merely mocking your 180 selection set with my 16 day selection set. I hate talking to people who can't admit when they're wrong and take it like an adult.

Math can't show the future, all it can do is give POSSIBILITIES and the LIKELIHOOD of certain events occurring. When, in your first post, you mentioned it could take 40 years for this war to end (through your TOTALLY ACCURATE MATHEMATICS).... well I just gave up hope on you and the word logical ever being used in the same sentence.

And wow, I didn't know it was that bad for Smintie in Twist!. Well, now that she's lost her only friend, it's no surprise what will happen next, especially after she realizes nobody wants her in Twist!.

DeletedUser93439

Obviously smintie will join me.

I tell you, BAM! will win this world.

DeletedUser

Maybe twist! and tsl will all barb so that you have more villages to conquer :))

DeletedUser93800

Oh dear oh dear keep looking i got 40 sc reports of empty vill's so far and 30 trains en route mugs who try to play the big bad wolves
Your only hope is sticking together cause none of you could even get close to 1 of my trains thats a fact

Do you have special trains itchy? Everyone can send the same speed trains, fact!
Wether or not they are required is another matter, i sent ms perfect trains for a long time, more work for me and i seem to get the same results if i manually send a 30sec train whilst drinking tea :icon_rolleyes: