TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser107877

umm considering im female and talking to Tollx youd be wrong ... have a female talking to a brick wall and that would be more accurate.

DeletedUser

umm considering im female and talking to Tollx youd be wrong ... have a female talking to a brick wall and that would be more accurate.

Actually you are the brick wall in this instance. Your stance on Smintie being "the downfall of Twist!" is so bizarre and stupid that I can't believe you are still backing that opinion.

DeletedUser107877

Really I cant believe your backing her considering you dont have a damn clue what happened :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84663

you lost me there...

grats to TSL for winning the war via disbandment (a long time coming tbh). Sad to see the tribe was pushed to that length (internally or externally).

DeletedUser

Well your sitters have given up? Not sure why you are getting support but I'll take the ODA.

And really all your troops are out? My ODA suggests otherwise. Same as vn, hilow and optys ODA.

You have not left in much style.

accounts inactive rage, should be barbed in a couple of days, real life comes before gaming. with family in hospital and me without a job my attention is else where

DeletedUser

accounts inactive rage, should be barbed in a couple of days, real life comes before gaming. with family in hospital and me without a job my attention is else where

You've been without a job for months now and IDK about your family in hospital, so why now and not earlier? Does it have to do with your massive losses :S

I've killed plenty nukes myself, I don't know how you can say you sent them all out O.O

Really I cant believe your backing her considering you dont have a damn clue what happened :icon_biggrin:

Actually I've heard both sides of the story....everyone on PnP has lmao. One thing I'm certain of is that Smintie alone did not lose Twist! this war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107877

Well she was last with it and it isnt there now :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Eiknx is not feeling too well, without TSL support and sitters =)..

DeletedUser

The Mod can close this...TSL won, Twist! was defeated.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser107877

Dont boast so much Twist wasnt defeated by TSL you numbnut it was disbanded :icon_neutral:

TSL effect had no effect :icon_rolleyes:
smintie effect rots to the core
and 500 players still have a chance to beat your asses

DeletedUser

You've been without a job for months now and IDK about your family in hospital, so why now and not earlier? Does it have to do with your massive losses :S

I've killed plenty nukes myself, I don't know how you can say you sent them all out O.O

Actually I've heard both sides of the story....everyone on PnP has lmao. One thing I'm certain of is that Smintie alone did not lose Twist! this war.

nukes take 48 hours to hit targets, when i left they started the return (hint why your killing plenty, same as the defence)

as for family in hospital, it sounds like your taking the piss. My sister has a rare immune disorder and has been sent to hospital for operations

as for a job, yes ive unemployed for a few months. My parents have been paying for my car and well its coming to the time when they are struggling as well as me...so ive had to quit to concentrate on reality and get myself sorted

DeletedUser

Eiknx is not feeling to well, without TSL support and sitters =)..

as i already stated i account should be barbed in the next day or so which means i quit not even 24 hours into leaving and i have stated my reasons...so tbh...im feeling fine..probs better than when i played the game

DeletedUser

Beginning of the war
on 02.05.2011 at 19:35:19
Duration of war
526 days 6:13:00

TSL 8.839
Twist! 5.764

Difference 3.075

Result?

10.10.2012 01:48 Twist! was disbanded.

Another war won by TSL Team.

DeletedUser107877

Everyone know you play with the stats to make it look better :icon_eek:

It wasnt won by TSL it was won by smintie :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're so smart:icon_rolleyes:...of course was won by smintie, smintie is a TSL player:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser107877

But she ruined Twist before joining TSL ... havent we covered this already :icon_eek:

DeletedUser97878

TSL want Candy!!! » Show statistics
Ally
The Sith Lords Enemy
Have the last TWIST on me !!!!! Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 02.05. at 19:35:19
Duration of war
526 days 6:13:00

Am sorry theres no way to twist that, TSL won the war. Fact.

DeletedUser107877

By default; de fault being smintie :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: