TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser97878

By default; de fault being smintie :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Hows it by default...To win a war you the other tribe must either; Ask for peace, completely be rimmed, or disband.

Therefore with twist disbanding TSL won the war.
Twist failed because:
Twist couldn't organise themselves against TSL
Twist Players got frustrated because noobs were losing ground in between there clusters to TSL
Twist players arguments because TSL made Anarky and skill! merge prematurly and there ego's couldn't get along
Twist died because there players realised they would lose to TSL eventually so they might aswell join the winning side
Twist died because the those that left for TSL were given positions in Twist!

Can anyone see a common factor :icon_redface:

DeletedUser107877

Hows it by default...To win a war you the other tribe must either; Ask for peace, completely be rimmed, or disband.

Therefore with twist disbanding TSL won the war.
Twist failed because:
Twist Players got frustrated because noobs were losing ground in between there clusters to TSL
Twist players arguments because TSL made Anarky and skill! merge prematurly and there ego's couldn't get along
Twist died because there players realised they would lose to TSL eventually so they might aswell join the winning side

Can anyone see a common factor :icon_redface:

You know something sharkey you may be the most intelligent member in your tribe, I do have to agree with most of what you said ...

... I wont go into too much detail on this one as theres many different aspects to it. But end result is it can be argued that TSL never made that much progress for it to have been that great an issue.

... If "noobs" being nobled was such an issue for the Twist player you have to ask yourself why didnt they help this player through recapping villas etc so enemy wasnt in the area rather than just act superior and unhelpful.

... TSL never made anything happen it was a majority decision in both tribes to merge.

... Correct to a degree, only certain players ran to TSL maybe they felt TSL would win but there were other good players left behind that could have led twist and encouraged new players to keep the game going if the tribe hadnt been ripped apart.

... I will not disagree with one word you have said there.

As for the common factor alot came down to ego`s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107877

Wrong im not a 500 player. Your just upset I said sharkey was the intelligent one in the tribe :icon_razz:

DeletedUser97878

You know something sharkey you may be the most intelligent member in your tribe, I do have to agree with most of what you said ...

... I wont go into too much detail on this one as theres many different aspects to it. But end result is it can be argued that TSL never made that much progress for it to have been that great an issue.

... If "noobs" being nobled was such an issue for the Twist player you have to ask yourself why didnt they help this player through recapping villas etc so enemy wasnt in the area rather than just act superior and unhelpful.

... TSL never made anything happen it was a majority decision in both tribes to merge.

... Correct to a degree, only certain players ran to TSL maybe they felt TSL would win but there were other good players left behind that could have led twist and encouraged new players to keep the game going if the tribe hadnt been ripped apart.

... I will not disagree with one word you have said there.

As for the common factor alot came down to ego`s

Why thank you ;)

The problem here mainly lies in the world it self, Twist! and TSL both owned half a world, with nothing else to watch out for. Now that is Half a world of D on 1 frontline. Big stacks = difficult to break. And Twist did have talented players so Ops weren't massivly successful as you see on other worlds. However, the break in "Twists" Organisation was when it came to there ops, TSL also have talented players, meaning an well organised op is required to make ground which we very rarely if ever faced. Twists best op was there massive southern Op where you all hit Me, Jabba and a fair few others at once. No you never broke us, you were close to breaking through me. Larry poor trains and alot of help from Oddik saved me. But i know if i faced them constantly i'd break eventually. But the problem there was consistancy, you then launched another op on just me and it was tiresome and lazy. Noble nukes 5hrs apart. Nukes 100+hrs spreads. no defined target area you were just mass spraying me in hope you'd get lucky. Consistancy is key

I am sorry but we've all seen the annoyance of a twist member when one of the 500 players got nobled on there front. I was in the twist chat once, i was in 500 once. No i never was annoyed at i could handle myself. But i remember when reeper was hit in k45 and all the twist instead of helping did nothing but twine at him "You shouldn't be on our front anyway" etc etc. You may not of been annoyed yourself, some twisties might of not. But i know it annoyed the hell out of drunk for example.

TSL made is maybe a bit strong. But can you really say that if TSL hadn't finished of or merged in TSB however you want to put that Skill and anarky would of merged at the same time? And do you truly believe that the merge was not made prematurly because of that?
I will not disagree to the merge. I believe that it was the right thing to do due to the circumstances. But, the merge was still premature. The tribes resented each other. And thats were your "Ego's" come in. The problem was twist is that it was a very diplomatic tribe, yes diplomatic tribes do work. So i am going say this is leaderships fault, however i believe clara (and other dukes) did a brilliant job holding twist together for aslong as they did. But it was obvious that there was too many ego's in the tribe, therefore diplomacy within does not work. Too many disagree with each other, too many arguements.
So how twist was formed originally also had a factor in its disbandment. If they took on an approach like TSL "Cause shit and your gone" policy. Twist would of faired better.

The problem with this is that it is a war game, when moral is down you are screwed. After a whole year with only a handful of + days moral obviously down. Of course there is never ever an impossibility in this game the likelyhood of a comeback was....slim. Once a player realises that he wants to leave, he doesn't to be rimmed. He worked really hard on that account put 2 years into it. He thinks of the best way to survive? And thats why a hell of alot of people applied to Jump, we took in strategically. Alot were turned down.

DeletedUser

Smintie is OMGRU4REAL jan cause some of what she is saying makes no sense,

Move to new frontline 2 k's away start taking tsl vill's Cool then mass deleters like 2000-3000 barbs behind you ok work ya butt off and eventually prevent tsl pushing forward.
Hold the front while others delete on front more work,
Whole time asking for help to push forward slowly week by week supposed decent players who moved with you lose vill's behind you with no call for support, snipes or recaps cause they are inactive,

I tried numerous times on my own against TSL core it was pointless anyone that calls me a traitor or looking for easy win come see me in rl cause 2 people tried to eventually join me and that was smintie and pete.

What we been fighting for nearly 3 yrs nice teamwork is basically what it comes down to and too many people only concerned with there own areas.

And sharkey nah your wrong i would of gone down fighting like my last world win or lose means nothing to me it's how you play the game in the end, And thats all it is a game 1 on 1 bud never say never:lol:

Vndhl

congratulations-2317.jpg
TSL

for winning this war !!!

Congratulations to all players who get involved it this war in one way or another!!!! It was a great war as it should have been between this 2 huge tribes
:)

DeletedUser

Basically agree with everything Smintie and Itchy said in their posts. As an outsider looking in, Twist!'s major flaw was their leadership (or lack thereof) and everything their leadership allowed. Itchy/Ob/others leaving/joining every other week, allowing 500 to enter your tribe, allowing break-off tribes that lowered morale and then allowing them to rejoin, allowing players from other worlds to take over accounts, allowing noobs to take over large accounts....all of this stuff can be attributed to leadership failure.

End of the day, no single thing caused Twist!/Candy/TEA/Anarky/Skill?/Bunny/1337/SnM/BK/whatever other eastern tribes to lose the world. (Okay, maybe the TSL Effect caused all of this :icon_twisted: )

DeletedUser107877

LOL smintie theres a lot of “I” in that posting but then it is all about YOU. No matter how you try to down play the trouble you caused in Twist we all know what went on.

Consider this….

Why did Venge do the dirty on Twist …. Because You were constantly arguing and belittling her, whether you liked her personally or not she was a baron you were a mere member, you don’t have to love everyone you work with you only need to workwith them.

Why have people left … because of the arguing in forums/ skype …. You again, nothing willconvince me otherwise that since you first got dismissed for attacking a fellow tribe member your goal changed from beating TSL to ensuring Assassin and Vengewere removed from Twist. (only problem is you destroyed everything else in theprocess, well done on your victory in reaching that goal your actions speakvolumes about you as a person)

Hmm were you an impossible person to work with… well that was dependent on whether you wereoff sulking … ask yourself this … did you send to every op you were meant to .Did you follow everything that was asked of you. You only need to look at how many times youleft Twist to see how difficult you have been.

So now ask yourself why did Kid or Larry leave? Was it because they were running from TSL…Idon’t think so, they’d had enough of the constant battling with you in forums /skype and dealing with the results of YOUR actions ... Venge handing overaccounts to TSL for a second time because of your actions was the final strawfor them.

I do have to laugh that you don’t see what you done as damaging to Twist. At the end of the daythrough all the Twist leadership TSL never made much ground on us, so again itshows leadership couldn’t have been that bad. Since you got dismissed you wereimpossible to work with or even listen to, Twist failed the moment you were allowed back in the tribe you should have been nobled for attacking a fellow tribe member. The fact you attacked a fellowtribe member speaks volumes as does the fact you don’t send long term supportor sent on all ops you were meant to, you see others as beneath you and notworth the effort yet others took the time to learn you. Egotistic.

Itchy I haven ever said anything against your playing skills I do consider you a very skilledplayer, I am surprised you went to TSL. As for barbs popping up in all areas and support issues.. we all faced the same problem, some of us though justnobled those barbs to make def for the new villas we took. Sure makes you think some must have been overstacked when there wasn’t enough def to go around lol

DeletedUser

Jan : Of course there was a lot of "I" in that post. Every post you've made has been about smintie, so apparently in your regard it IS all about smintie.

DeletedUser107877

:lol: @ smintie, TSL won cause they didnt have you on their side to destroy the tribe

Nemo will make this post all about you then ...... take your head out sminties arse long enough and maybe then you see whats happening around you. :lol:

DeletedUser

Smint....your dead on a lot of takes

One of the most important parts is the accountability. Having led people in RL for 15 years now, and as my current role as Dept Manager and one of the senior leaders at my engineering firm, the one thing that i HAVE to have is Accountability.

I can never, ever, blame the inactions of my department on anyone except for my own failings. Maybe i didnt train them well; maybe i hired the wrong person; maybe i didnt communicate well enough; maybe i was out of touch and didnt realize the poor performance that was happening; maybe i wasnt listening to other managers or client about the actions of m people....there is a multitude of reasons why one can fail

but what separates the leaders from the want to be leaders?

Accountability

Had i always blamed others for the poor performance of my department, then i would have never grown professionally like i have. IF you want to be a leader, you cannot "boss" people around; you cannot be deaf or blind to what is happening; you HAVE to recognize your talent, challenge them, but reward them and understand that THEY make YOU look good; you have to always be a teacher, a mentor, and a guidance counselor.....and most importantly you have to be ACCOUNTABLE

I know not because i want to be a leader.......ive BEEN a leader for many years in my life. I started to play TW out of wanting to game, but over the 7 years of playing it ive become a better leader in RL because it is real people i am playing with, with real lives, and real problems, and real egos, and real talents. My goal has always been how i can i lead this great group of individuals around the globe, and be successful without ever meeting them in person

Because in my profession.....sometimes you have to be able to lead projects half way around the world, be successful, be profitable, yet never meet the person

What Kid and company needs to learn, and hopefully learned, is that they displayed poor leadership.....and its actually OK, because none of us are infallible.....but if you keep blaming others for your own short comings, then you were never a leader....your someone who wants to be a boss....and no one will ever follow a boss

DeletedUser93439

Gratz on merging.

Now, stop blaming anyone for 'bad leadership', Ego's killed this worlds potential, along with venge's lowest of lows.

Kudo's to TSL for winning though.

Vndhl

:lol: @ smintie, TSL won cause they didnt have you on their side to destroy the tribe

Nemo will make this post all about you then ...... take your head out sminties arse long enough and maybe then you see whats happening around you. :lol:

over 10 pages about the same thing ....aren't you bored yet ? :icon_rolleyes:
If you didn't had Smintie on your side this war would ended a couple a months ago ,she and Firey gave me a hell of a battles here on K34-k35,the facts are my ODD(Rank 2 with 440,74 Mio.).Instead of thanking here for all she did for Twist ,you come and blaim her, for what ? not being a superwoman ? This kind of attitude made Twist! fall :icon_wink:
I say Rest In Pieces Twist,LONG LIVE TSL!!!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser107877

Only 10 pages damn that means I got another 90 pages to go :icon_eek:
Really, if you look you look at the war stats against TSL think you will find there were players who were more successful against yous. The fact is she caused alot of trouble for those in Twist, so much trouble that they gave up 2 yrs playing the game to escape her. Maybe if she could put her ego aside for long enough, maybe if she read through the stuff shes wrote about and to people she could see how much damage she done or maybe the guilt of what she done prevents her doing so. At the end of the day I wouldnt be here going on for 10 pages if she done nothing wrong, I am only giving her a tiny taste of the crap we had to put up with, she should be grateful I havent ripped into her for it as I could have been alot worse.

DeletedUser

Haha, well I went looking for that mail, where I laid out what smintie wanted (note, not demands - but thats another story) and what she was annoyed about - y'know, being kicked from the tribe over a power squabble and all that. But instead I found this, a mail titled 'firey villages'

Assassin 0010 on 17.09. at 03:06
Can you check them for Support. Smintie is Spiking them.

Then she is sending Nobles after my Nobles Die, think she is looking to get dismissed again

Now, I'm not one for conspiracies, but at that time I was in charge of the fireyflame account (from which I gifted >200 villages to assassin, despite that being against petes original wishes, in order to allow assassin and smintie to attempt to co-exist in the north; an idea which was originally sminties, I should add) and the only stacking that was happening was troops returning home from that time that venge withdrew all frontline support. And yeah, smintie was taking villages - frontline villages that needed to be taken. Oh, and guess which player I kept calling on to help me defend against opterons nukes and nobles? Yup, that one who destroyed the tribe and never participated in OPs or sent defence...

Its a communication thing.

DeletedUser

If you guys can't keep this topic clean, it'll be closed. I'm leaving it open to leave up the discussion on what happened and so on, but personal insults and off-topic will not be allowed.

DeletedUser107877

She got kicked for attacking a fellow tribe member :icon_rolleyes: .. now how is it TSL deals with those who attack fellow tribe members .. oh I know they kick and eat them. How you can sit there and defend her for thinking shes above the tribe is unbelievable. You even stated in the mail to Assassin that you didnt agree with her actions so dont try down playing them now cos your in TSL with her.

DeletedUser

Jan you have heard it from TSL and twisties now,
I was a nightmare aswell but am one of the most loyal people you will ever meet.
Got to ask why did i keep leaving ok vodka played a part :icon_wink: but it's speaking to council about concerns and getting nowhere,
Then a week or 2 later watching what you said happen and having to expose yourself to save what could of been avoided.

I am not going to blame anyone as duke,baron any council is a major job and as much as i maybe could of done a decent job,
Just no way could i give enough time that positions like that require.

End of the day smintie and firey as many probs they caused very good players and along with other players that left before should of been used to there strengths killing the enemy.

Egos and different styles happen every world and always will it's how you handle them that decides and defines exactly what will happen.
Twist made mistakes we all did no point arguing anymore it does nobody any good.
Just have to move on and take it as a lesson in game and rl.

Enjoy take care and kick butt