TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser34483

She got kicked for attacking a fellow tribe member :icon_rolleyes: .. now how is it TSL deals with those who attack fellow tribe members .. oh I know they kick and eat them.

Too bad Twist! can't do the latter... or rather Twist! does not have the skill to eat:lol:

DeletedUser

I attacked 1 member of twist with real nukes that was titu, Was down to frustration and he just annoyed me at wrong time,
Regret it was not his fault just got to let loose sometimes he just had to dodge for a while and rebuild walls did not hit fronts even when ddrunk i ain't that much of a liabilty, lol

Hey peeps might be my time is up,
Now might be the time to take advantage but who knows???

Either way i had some fun here and thats all i wanted.
Assassin/John send more than 2 fakes can ya and who is this rooster guy???
1 fake alongside john's 2 you really want me to show you how i play you fool??
I hope they are teaching ya cause i don't play like that ya mug.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to TSL and any players still here. was a long war for you. and a good world for me.

Cheers for closing the book on this one and i bid you all a good time in your future :icon_smile:

DeletedUser93439

Oh? Its over now?

Couldn't you guys be a bit faster at it?

Funny how everything died this quick though.

DeletedUser

There was a fight what i miss :icon_surprised:
Should of been the end war to eclipse anything seen before,
Well it was building up that way for what 16 months but thats from my point of view as a servant/follower or whatever standard players are called :icon_biggrin:
Shame the way it will end but i still will remember this world for a long time,
I gave all i could to every tribe i was in whatever any of you think of me and i know i made a difference to the outcome.

DeletedUser93439

You know Itchy, every time I see you as 'last poster', I'm somewhat reluctant to look, due to my expectations of seeing a small flamewar ending with a drunk statement from you ^^

DeletedUser

What does that mean mate???

Marcus i always respected ya but you never gave enough as a player and you know it bud,
I Am a unpredictable when i hit the voddy we all know it but i give my all,

Anyone out there want to say otherwise say i and on top of that i am a solid trustworthy guy and i never spread any secrets or rumours to anyone and never will, online or rl,

Shame others were trusted when they had no right to be anywhere near in control and in the end twist was ruined because of it,
Thats why i now can finally laugh as i was never trusted no matter what i did and i am glad twist did not succeed in the end as the amount of pricks that had privs not just over me but very good players that maybe did not agree so had no place in decisions.

I maybe am ranting but i know what i am getting at if none of you do ya??

DeletedUser97878

I think itchy is sour over me knowing the spies and him not :icon_redface:

DeletedUser93439

What does that mean mate???

Marcus i always respected ya but you never gave enough as a player and you know it bud,
I Am a unpredictable when i hit the voddy we all know it but i give my all,

Anyone out there want to say otherwise say i and on top of that i am a solid trustworthy guy and i never spread any secrets or rumours to anyone and never will, online or rl,

Shame others were trusted when they had no right to be anywhere near in control and in the end twist was ruined because of it,
Thats why i now can finally laugh as i was never trusted no matter what i did and i am glad twist did not succeed in the end as the amount of pricks that had privs not just over me but very good players that maybe did not agree so had no place in decisions.

I maybe am ranting but i know what i am getting at if none of you do ya??

I can feel the love ^^

While it is true that I did not spend an awful lot of time when playing cdale - and not caring about the tribes anymore but only for friends at that point anyway, which I made pretty clear - I kept the -tty- account running and did try to provide accurate assistance to whatever issues the tribe had, at one point having made an entire list of both TSL and Twist! players which acted as a pretty good ingame self updating TWStats, but it was decided it was useless.
I have kept a couple of players going for far much longer than you guys would've managed, which includes keeping reefer in the world for a year longer, I don't know if she recalls, but I had a friend of mine (which took on pawprints as well) fall in for her for a week (or longer, I don't know exactly) when she was about to quit.

If you say I NEVER gave enough as a player, you'd better swallow that and do some research before you throw that around.

For the record, I was just speaking the truth from what we usually get from you. I've seen a lot of your rants and have tried plenty to reason about them and seeing the message you wanted to say. I never claimed you to be WRONG on all accounts. I just said that the voddy has a good side and bad side to it in your case. You come out for whats wrong when you are drunk, but you do it in such an aggressive way, the message gets swallowed up in a storm of rage.

If you took what I said as an insult, then I honestly apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94653

ofc I remember Marcus (we'll keep in character here hey :D) that was after yet another of my arguments with the ingame moderators if I recall :p Congrats on the promotion! (It wasn't the player you're thinking of though, it was Patrick)

I actually remember everyone who helped me when I ran Twist, the sad part is I don't see many of those players still left in the world. It seems as though most of those that will make it to the end are not necessarily those that put any effort into helping Twist succeed. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted hey :)

Congratulations to whoever makes it to the end. This part of the game bores the crap outta me, so I'm so glad I'm no longer part of it.

It was a long, theatrical and entertaining world for so long. Well played everyone.

DeletedUser94653

Tango! Good to see you're still around, you really were missed after you left

DeletedUser

Voddy or no voddy i always tried to help but in the end even the more determined peeps lose the will,
Clara respected you and helped out earlier but rl with the bullshit as stated it beats anyone in the end.

That last statement though
It seems as though most of those that will make it to the end are not necessarily those that put any effort into helping Twist succeed. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted hey

Maybe you should of trusted different like the people who are still around then maybe twist would of had a better chance who knows??
Well all fun and games hey :icon_biggrin:
Lessons learned and been fun no harm done as it's a game :xmas wink:

DeletedUser94653

Maybe you should of trusted different like the people who are still around then maybe twist would of had a better chance who knows??

hmmmm you raise an interesting point, so lets break that down shall we?

Itchynakas - You would tell me every time you were drunk that I shouldn't trust you with responsibility, this would be about 2 hrs before you'd call someone a *butterfly* in the forums and leave tribe. When you were sober I'd ask you to take on more responsibility and you'd tell me you didn't have time. Please don't suggest I didnt ask you to do more, I really tried Itchy. As for not trusting you you must have noticed my account had only had one sitter in the whole time I was in Twist up until the moment I quit. That was you Itchy. So as for me not trusting you thats obviously shite, I wouldnt have let you touch my account if I didn't

smintie - Smintie was given responsibilties on many occasions, she helped organise ops and organise the frontline support.

WillBHere -
Will was never there, he was sat most of the time.

*OuTLaW* -
I'd have trusted trisha completely, however the new player who took the account to join TSL I don't even know (really has no right to win the world)

TollxBooth
- Toll concentrated on his other worlds more than 46 right up until he turned on Twist. He wouldnt have taken on more when he wasn't willing to give more time. He couldnt even send on the ops in a timed fashion because he wouldnt commit the time needed. Obviously with the way it ended trusting him would have been silly.

Mordus1 -
Trusted him completely, he was a baron I believe

nemovc - Trusted him completely, he had access to all forums.

natasha0112 - Did not want responsibility, however she was trusted completely.

Futzy - Futzy was permanently red, didn't respond to mails, and only responded when it was mentioned to smintie that he was unresponsive. When the account joined TSL he amazingly learned to play (he played just like jabba actually :p)

dont hit me
- i trusted sabo, maybe I should have asked him to take on more responsibilities however he always seemed happy to follow rather than lead

So itchy out of all of those who would have made a difference to the outcome had I put a bit more trust in them?

The point I was making is that there were other people who put a lot more time than some of those players into running Twist. They are the ones that deserved to win the world not the inactives/permanently sat players that you ended up with.

SHAGAN888

Ya I was one of them who put forth a lot of time in this world...
Did I make a difference ????

Na !!!!