Side 2: 4,896,335
Difference: 5,878,826

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,233,356
Side 2: 1,874,963
Difference: 358,393

image.php

/giggles...they found our inactives...or the ones that are way too nooby to ask for support :p, either way this is turning out to not be so one sided now :)

Kuenchinu

/giggles...they found our inactives...or the ones that are way too nooby to ask for support :p, either way this is turning out to not be so one sided now :)

they can only attack barbs and inactives :icon_rolleyes: its hardly something they can be proud of :lol: it would be like them going like this

"Yay we took another barb!!! lets all hug and kiss"

see my point? :)

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm - yeah. I'm sure you are right about that one. tH are the only ones who attack inactives......

Oh wait a sec.......

Side 1:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Thoraxus boblatour whincup

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 982
Side 2: 0
Difference: 982

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167
Difference: 167

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,376,820
Difference: 9,376,820

image.php

Side 1: 1,629,118
Difference: 1,629,118

image.php

Pot - this is kettle calling.

DeletedUser

When did Thoraxus go inactive, was it before or after he sent me an inappropriate response in the mail...or was it after bigandhairy started attacking, i know he was active at the start of this war

Edit...

and did i ever say we were not attacking your inactives, get some glasses and learn to read or stop trying to read too much....i know when bob quit, it was after JLK gave him a pounding..but i dont think you can say you have made anyone from TSoH quit but i think we can say we made 1 or 2 of the tH guys quit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have no idea when Thor went inactive - I have enough trouble keeping up with myself. But Thor doesn't strike me as the type to just quit under the pressure of a few hundred attacks.

I can't even say for sure they are inactive - I am just interpreting what TWStats is telling me.

DeletedUser

I have no idea when Thor went inactive - I have enough trouble keeping up with myself. But Thor doesn't strike me as the type to just quit under the pressure of a few hundred attacks.

I can't even say for sure they are inactive - I am just interpreting what TWStats is telling me.

Has it ever occured to you that we maybe just flat out be nobleing active villages from tH, i know that it might be a new concept, but it does happen in war, actives do get nobled :)

Kuenchinu

Hmmmmm - yeah. I'm sure you are right about that one. tH are the only ones who attack inactives......

Oh wait a sec.......

Side 1:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Thoraxus boblatour whincup

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 982
Difference: 982

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167
Difference: 167

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,376,820
Difference: 9,376,820

image.php

Side 1: 1,629,118
Difference: 1,629,118

image.php

Pot - this is kettle calling.

Thoraxus = Active!!! he sent 50 fakes to me the other day :icon_rolleyes:
boblatour = Quit a few days "maybe a week or two" after the war started :icon_cry:
whincup = active now and then, "he posted on the forum not long ago and sent attacks" :icon_rolleyes:

yeah we attack inactive but we do so after they quit :icon_twisted:

:swordsman:Long live TSOH!!!!:swordsman:

joshh08

What we are witnessing happen to "tH" is lack of leadership, lack of skill and lack of co-ordination, don't blame your losses on inactives and learn to admit that TSoH is the better tribe, will always be the better tribe and there is nothing you can do about, go cry in your own forums rather than humiliating yourself here.

Kuenchinu

What we are witnessing happen to "tH" is lack of leadership, lack of skill and lack of co-ordination, don't blame your losses on inactives and learn to admit that TSoH is the better tribe, will always be the better tribe and there is nothing you can do about, go cry in your own forums rather than humiliating yourself here.

:icon_eek: joshh i can truly say that no one could have put it better :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

they can only attack barbs and inactives :icon_rolleyes: its hardly something they can be proud of :lol: it would be like them going like this

"Yay we took another barb!!! lets all hug and kiss"

see my point? :)

oh yes bc you guys havnt been nobling our inactives the whole time?

When did Thoraxus go inactive, was it before or after he sent me an inappropriate response in the mail...or was it after bigandhairy started attacking, i know he was active at the start of this war

Edit...

and did i ever say we were not attacking your inactives, get some glasses and learn to read or stop trying to read too much....i know when bob quit, it was after JLK gave him a pounding..but i dont think you can say you have made anyone from TSoH quit but i think we can say we made 1 or 2 of the tH guys quit

thorax was kinda a mystery to me too he just stopped asking for help. bob quit WAYYYYY before that willow=P

Has it ever occured to you that we maybe just flat out be nobleing active villages from tH, i know that it might be a new concept, but it does happen in war, actives do get nobled :)

nobbling our active members? the only active players yall are nobbling is jewel (probably cause yall wont try against satan at all or are you too busy faking me?)

EDIT..

but i dont think you can say you have made anyone from TSoH quit but i think we can say we made 1 or 2 of the tH guys quit

skorm... yall only think your tough cause you recruited bah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuenchinu

thorax was kinda a mystery to me too he just stopped asking for help. bob quit WAYYYYY before that willow=P

nobbling our active members? the only active players yall are nobbling is jewel (probably cause yall wont try against satan at all or are you too busy faking me?)

EDIT..

Whincup is active he was on yesterday :icon_rolleyes:
thorax is also active, there is only 1 none active player that we are attack, and just to show we attack more than 1 active player ask shay1h if we are attack him :icon_twisted:

now sehrus be a good boy and shut up with your back talk, you cant win this flame war, tH is a fail tribe and it will stay like that till your leader takes his head out of his ass and does something that makes the rest of you not so scared to attack back.

DeletedUser

skorm quit a few weeks after joining TSoH..he deleted so that he would not have urge to come back...and please dont make get the bob quiting mail from JLK...he quit after we started pounding him..he mailed JLK to tell him he quit..and sehrus nobody beats you, the screamer of screamers, do i need to get mails and pull old PF posts from you screaming when TSoH started attacking..please go back and huddle in your corner..and tH must be desperate if your still there, the first post you made on the PF would have got you kicked from any tribe i was in

joshh08

No this has already been explained, read the forums more and you would have understood that.

He stopped asking for help after the war started though, that can only mean he quit from attacks until proven otherwise.

am.ba- quit
thor- quit
Bob- quit
Jewel
Andre

Only active person you are attacking is Chemi from my understanding rest of tH are attacking random players, un-coordinated crap is what comes to my mind.

EDIT..

Don't even pretend to know what you are going on about here, Skorm quit before (way before) the evil split, tH lost nothing when skorm left he is a friend of mine so don't bother arguing.

All of this arguing coming from the person who, at one point, wanted out of tH and had a sudden change of heart when TSoH wouldn't let him in, don't fool yourself.

DeletedUser

he didnt, as when i destroyed him in K49 (as JLK did him every where else)
his 170 vs my 40-50, he sent every nuke he had back at me, and mailed me.
he was active but you know what ex wanted are like...wussys
2 v 1, jesus that would be a x-mas present for me it would be so nice.

DeletedUser

All of this arguing coming from the person who, at one point, wanted out of tH and had a sudden change of heart when TSoH wouldn't let him in, don't fool yourself.
Oh tsoh wasnt the only ones i asked^^ i asked yall bc i hated am.ba honestly. not to big on him not telling us anything. but again honestly im still in tH because of jewel. shes a good motivator=)

babpan i dont talk to very often but then again not many ppl talk outside the PF anyway.
I still have another tribe that asked me before i asked them but id rather stay in th for now. it might be a risk but its just like the axe/exile war anything can happen=)

EDIT
Whincup is active he was on yesterday :icon_rolleyes:

Theres a difference between active and just logging on.

DeletedUser

b/w Thoraxus is not inactive, him and I have been playing village tag

DeletedUser

what happend to the crying sehrus wanting to get out of his tribe O_O

i mean i dont blame him for trying to get out of tH (a tribe attempting to live on the image of teh original tH) altho the reasons he was trying to leave was war .

your leader is incompetent , im sure he/she cant even tie his/her shoes :icon_neutral:

she is watching all her tribe fall around her while she nobles barbs , what kind of leader does that .

Status
Not open for further replies.