TSoH and tH are officially at war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

what happend to the crying sehrus wanting to get out of his tribe O_O

i mean i dont blame him for trying to get out of tH (a tribe attempting to live on the image of teh original tH) altho the reasons he was trying to leave was war .

your leader is incompetent , im sure he/she cant even tie his/her shoes :icon_neutral:

she is watching all her tribe fall around her while she nobles barbs , what kind of leader does that .

apparently you cant read two posts up.. i wanted to leave because of am.ba. i wanted to be in a tribe where players actually you know TALK. but now everyone is alot more friendly now that he is gone.

joshh08

apparently you cant read two posts up.. i wanted to leave because of am.ba. i wanted to be in a tribe where players actually you know TALK. but now everyone is alot more friendly now that he is gone.

It all sounds like you just want a tribe to me.

DeletedUser

i dont think it was cause of her ...

is saw alot of , "going to war with you guys *sob sob* that is suicide *tissue tissue*

jeesh im glad you got a grip . :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: tH
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 287
Side 2: 137
Difference: 150
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 56
Side 2: 16
Difference: 40
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,744,511
Side 2: 1,330,613
Difference: 1,413,898
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 556,502
Side 2: 153,184
Difference: 403,318
image.php

DeletedUser

I have not taken many in the past 48hrs im traveling -_- i bought my all my nobles new shoes for christmas and got my ponies reshoed also, but it did not cut the travel time any :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

nothing makes them snops faster... i tried everything.

i would send foxes instead.. but it apears like them puny humans don t feel like listening to foxes for a change of heart <.<

DeletedUser

you can send me your foxes, i promise to give them all good ear scratchings, and a good scratch under the chin every now and then, they tend to get a bit excited when i do that so i got to limit the chin scratching :p, i would offer them warm milk also, but im afraid your foxes like to drink stronger stuff than that ;)

DeletedUser

we ll come and visit every now and then thats for sure. and i shall bring some good drinks too ^.~

DeletedUser58974

Well done TSOH - respect to TH, given their history they deserve it, but TSOH have stamina and spirit and will walk this.

DeletedUser

the last attack break soon then i can send pwetty horises out while being drunk again (party)

DeletedUser

Definitely not the original th. The original th would have walked right over tsoh.
Good work Tsoh? not really. they are 2 tribes with a total of 100 members against 31. A 2:1 ratio is quite lame tbh, even more so if you consider they are mostly nobling inactives.

Don't think they would have much success if they tried nobling on of our better players. Like myself:icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: tH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSoH-F TSoH
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,902
Side 2: 4,382
Difference: 2,480

Total conquers against opposite side: