TSoH and tH are officially at war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How very surprising :icon_rolleyes: It speaks in favor of a tribe that is both deceptive and floundering instead of keeping quiet. How odd that allen should support the enemies of TSoH.

Honestly guy - you'll get your chance soon enough, but the southern alliance is still strong. Keep running ur mouth and doing diddly against DA till we finally get our end war.

Mark my words MA - TSoH will spank you once we've dealt with with all other tribes :icon_twisted: Hehe, after all, history has a way of repeating itself :icon_cool:
Should i support the enemies of tH.:icon_rolleyes: So your trying to say what i said above is true sooner or later tsoh will get an nap with tH and come after AXE because im in it?:icon_rolleyes: See how not a one of you members have responded to what i said possibly because its the truth. Id like to see the day tsoh "spanks" me last time i checked jkr took me out not tsoh. But you can try in the future if ya want promise you wont sucseed.

DeletedUser

Should i support the enemies of tH.:icon_rolleyes: So your trying to say what i said above is true sooner or later tsoh will get an nap with tH and come after AXE because im in it?:icon_rolleyes: See how not a one of you members have responded to what i said possibly because its the truth. Id like to see the day tsoh "spanks" me last time i checked jkr took me out not tsoh. But you can try in the future if ya want promise you wont sucseed.

Maybe we have not responded because we have better things to do than post about your comments, TSoH will not NAP tH to war AXE, AXE is well aware how long it took us to even NAP them the first time, and we only did it then thinking am.ba was not leading, had we known different there would never have been a NAP

DeletedUser

Doenst explain the fact every war you have been in with axe you seem to jump from and leave us to deal with it ourselves. Again these are my thoughts even though i know a few who share them.

DeletedUser53373

MA - Shut your mouth for once..... You really aren't doing yourself - or our tribe any favours at the moment. Seems on the face of it a solid declaration. Will be interesting to see how this plays out (hopefully without being bored to tears by a thread full of MA's posturing and dredging up grudges from his old account)

Last edited:

seth89

Doenst explain the fact every war you have been in with axe you seem to jump from and leave us to deal with it ourselves. Again these are my thoughts even though i know a few who share them.

Buuut
Werent you the ones saying that you could handle it
Are you finding it hard now :icon_cool:

MA - Shut your mouth for once..... You really aren't doing yourself - or our tribe any favours at the moment. Seems on the face of it a solid declaration. Will be interesting to see how this plays out (hopefully without being bored to tears by a thread full of MA posturing and dredging up grudges from his old account)

♥ you Grebro :)

DeletedUser49716

I only have one thing to say...

Go tH, rip the nine hells out of TSoH for me. :p I never liked those buggers even when they were tiny.

DeletedUser

I only have one thing to say...

Go tH, rip the nine hells out of TSoH for me. :p I never liked those buggers even when they were tiny.

ashe!
and be nice to TSoH they got me now and as im king of w15 decided by the peoples TSoH is awesome plus they got pwettful women =D

<3 ya

DeletedUser49716

Get on MSN, you silly bugger.

As for TSoH, I never liked them. It was more of a "Oh, TSoH... Why haven't they died yet?" thing rather than a true reason to hate them.

DeletedUser

i cant right now got work in a sec (=O yes enemies illl be offline and need more ODD =D )
but will go on it when i get back x

meh well like them now they got me, and any tribe with me is awesome no matter what they do lol

also ill add a quote from my sig
sereton said:
seriously do tH have heavy ... NO. tH dont suck they just lack the heavy power o_O

DeletedUser49716

i cant right now got work in a sec (=O yes enemies illl be offline and need more ODD =D )
but will go on it when i get back x

meh well like them now they got me, and any tribe with me is awesome no matter what they do lol

also ill add a quote from my sig

-sigh- Heavy, you said that about every tribe you have been in and they all fall apart in some form or fashion. :icon_redface:

So, tH! GRIND TEH AXE ON Heavy! =D He is weak, slow and easily distracted by good looking females! :lol:

DeletedUser

o yeah forgot that lol

yays odd and pwetty women all i need now is beer =D

joshh08

-sigh- Heavy, you said that about every tribe you have been in and they all fall apart in some form or fashion. :icon_redface:

So, tH! GRIND TEH AXE ON Heavy! =D He is weak, slow and easily distracted by good looking females! :lol:

They should be call themselves something else... Whatever they are, it aint tH.

DeletedUser

Get on MSN, you silly bugger.

As for TSoH, I never liked them. It was more of a "Oh, TSoH... Why haven't they died yet?" thing rather than a true reason to hate them.

aren't you that fail person that tried to stir the pot once before between Exile and AXE? I swear i remember reading some of your fail attempts at it

DeletedUser

well in that case it just proves we are not AXE's freaking lap dogs like everyone likes to say...but please carry on ,do your thing, stick your nose where it really doesn't belong, maybe if you were AXE council you would have a bit more insight into things and would then learn to keep your thoughts to yourself..and whether these are your thoughts and not those of your tribe it still does not help with the flux that is going on in w15 at the moment..so do yourself a favor and go back to nobleing your DA inactives

DeletedUser49716

aren't you that fail person that tried to stir the pot once before between Exile and AXE? I swear i remember reading some of your fail attempts at it

Hm... That is a big, WRONG from the think-tank of TSoH. I was warning one of the TSoH leaders about an EXILE moron trying to get a war started between TSoH and EXILE.

Good lord, no wonder I hate you guys - Cant anything bloody well right when it comes to information that was exactly handed to them in a printed, notorized format. -sigh- I did nothing in AXE to start stirring anything, I just stated in AXE's Skype channel that I hated you guys alot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hm... That is a big, WRONG from the think-tank of TSoH. I was warning one of the TSoH leaders about an EXILE moron trying to get a war started between TSoH and EXILE.

Good lord, no wonder I hate you guys - Cant anything bloody well right when it comes to information that was exactly handed to them in a printed, notorized format. -sigh- I did nothing in AXE to start stirring anything, I just stated in AXE's Skype channel that I hated you guys alot.
Hey i do that!:lol:

DeletedUser49716

They should be call themselves something else... Whatever they are, it aint tH.

I know, Josh... I know... They should tag themselves tF (theFAIL) for even trying to use that tag without Verm in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.