TSoH and tH are officially at war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

jmonjure today at 21:09
So, it has come to my attention that you were attempting to get DA to merge with you guys so you could attack TSoH...not a good idea.

Jmon that is false. We were going to have DA merge into us to make both tribes stronger in the fight against N~L. We had discussed that in the event of your tribe attacking us because of the merge we would make sure we are ready but we never did it in any intention of attacking you.

"Evidently tH thought they would pull the old "screwjie" on TSoH by forwarding my mail to DA and trying to coerce DA into merging with tH so they could attack us."
~Discussions with Da were in the works way before u mentioned to me about the DA thing. I copied and pasted a once sentence quote to dismiss the rumors we had heard of you planning to attack us. "It was not my intentions for it to be given out, it was for trusted council.

edit: There were no intentions of dropping the nap and attacking you. Like I said it we had discussions on how we would handle it if you turned and attacked us for having DA merge into us knowing you have targeted them. A mistake of a quote being sent on we are guilty of. The rest seems to be a total misunderstanding. Now you are the one spreading the lies and deception and bashing the name of my tribe by false accusations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sehrus calm the hell down. You say we do not tell.. you do not ask. You are jumping to conclusions about your own tribe? In my opinion you are not worthy of our tribe if you speak like this.

Kuenchinu

Sehrus calm the hell down. You say we do not tell.. you do not ask. You are jumping to conclusions about your own tribe? In my opinion you are not worthy of our tribe if you speak like this.

i was in tH for like 3 weeks :icon_rolleyes: you tell your members nothing :icon_rolleyes: Sehrus has every right to be the way he is, if you ask me your tribe is not worthy of having Sehrus :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

^agreed, accept on the worthy serhus thing
when you guys first came back i joined, am.ba doesnt know what he is doing and from what i been told is a **** player aswell.
with the right leader "tH" could be a good tribe but with am.ba not a chance

DeletedUser

i was in tH for like 3 weeks :icon_rolleyes: you tell your members nothing :icon_rolleyes: Sehrus has every right to be the way he is, if you ask me your tribe is not worthy of having Sehrus :icon_rolleyes:

You have an incredibly wrong and distorted view on the worth of players :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Jewel, either you're full of it or you're too trusting of your "leader". I was forwarded mail from multiple members of DA whereby am.ba copied the ENTIRE message I sent you regarding us possibly warring DA. Certainly not a "one sentence quote". That is most certainly not a false accusation, neither is the fact that am.ba spied on my tribe and lied tome about it. So, you'll have to excuse me if I don't trust tH leadership regarding their intentions.

For MA...a little history lesson. Here are the wars we have fought alongside AXE since I have been in leadership here.
1) Scion - TSoH started here and took some villages but lost tons of troops on Anty and others. Then AXE came in and swept up after.
2) Godly - Yes, we backed out of this war due to us not wanting to attack (and ultimately merging with) our old allies TicTac.
3) DA - The goal was for all of the Southern Alliance to back out of the war with DA so we could deal with the big blob of NL in the north. Exile and TSoH were able to make that happen...Boozie, however did not, thusly the AXE/DA war continued.
4) NL - We made a much more devastating impact on NL then AXE did. Yes, I know you were fighting Evil, so I'm not bragging...merely saying that we did our part. I would think AXE could handle the rest

DeletedUser

Jewel, either you're full of it or you're too trusting of your "leader". I was forwarded mail from multiple members of DA whereby am.ba copied the ENTIRE message I sent you regarding us possibly warring DA. Certainly not a "one sentence quote". That is most certainly not a false accusation, neither is the fact that am.ba spied on my tribe and lied tome about it. So, you'll have to excuse me if I don't trust tH leadership regarding their intentions.

For MA...a little history lesson. Here are the wars we have fought alongside AXE since I have been in leadership here.
1) Scion - TSoH started here and took some villages but lost tons of troops on Anty and others. Then AXE came in and swept up after.
2) Godly - Yes, we backed out of this war due to us not wanting to attack (and ultimately merging with) our old allies TicTac.
3) DA - The goal was for all of the Southern Alliance to back out of the war with DA so we could deal with the big blob of NL in the north. Exile and TSoH were able to make that happen...Boozie, however did not, thusly the AXE/DA war continued.
4) NL - We made a much more devastating impact on NL then AXE did. Yes, I know you were fighting Evil, so I'm not bragging...merely saying that we did our part. I would think AXE could handle the rest

I dont need your history lesson jmon ive been in the south as long as you have possibly even longer. You look at the result of those wars in a diffrent way then i do. Id sit here and tell you the truth of why you did this and tell the entire world but you already know why.:icon_rolleyes:

Ill come out and say it in the future though if you dont admit to it.

DeletedUser

Like id say it now in the pnp ill say it in the near future dont you worry.

Kuenchinu

when you guys first came back i joined, am.ba doesnt know what he is doing and from what i been told is a **** player aswell.

yeah i guess your right about the worthy thing :icon_redface:

foillat

no last time I checked he wasn't paranoid!!!! but I could be wrong, also I must ask why so angry Allen? WHY so ANGRY???

Hallie87

Am no longer playing w15 but like to keep an eye on things....

Side 1:

Tribes: tH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 58
Difference: 37
image.php
http://javascript<b></b>:void(0)

DeletedUser

thank you. but tH truely is a good tribe. and i understand the current situation.
just.. id rather be in a tribe that actually TALKS to the players instead of asking for support in k24 every 5 secs..

Am no longer playing w15 but like to keep an eye on things....

Side 1:

Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 58
Difference: 37
image.php

you don't play?

thank you as well you seemed to have said it best. tH has potential but not when the leader can't talk to their members

dreamr

There is always a reason for not giving all the details out. Simply put, spies are everywhere. If we gave out all the details of everything we were doing, nothing would ever succeed. Sensitive information is kept close to the vest. When folks need to know, they are told. You can't run a tribe as a complete democracy. Nothing would ever get done.

jmon, don't you realize that TSoH is being used to prosecute a conflict that has nothing to do with you? It's so obvious to us in tH that we are having a hard time understanding how you even let it happen. We really don't care much about TSoH. If you guys spent half as much time fighting as you do yapping in these forums here, we might actually pay more attention to you. We know where to focus our efforts.

Some interesting stats:
Last 48 hours tH has seen 50 losses to TSoH and TSoH-F. 30 of those (60%) are from former EviL members, and of those 30, 18 (60% again) are from BigandHairy. BAH=36% of total conquers. TSOH=40%. One player from EviL is nobling almost as much as your entire family.

That is why we are not worried about you. You're not worth the effort. I sense the downfall of another family tribe. Go ahead and recruit more noobs from N~L. Doesn't matter what tribe they are in. They won't get any better just because they changed tags.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: assassin379

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115,257
Difference: 115,257

image.php

NL noobs? Not the best stats I admit but TW stats hasn't updated the others I have taken. Call me a noob all you want, but TSoH is pretty far from tH so yes it will be ex-EviL players who have more conquers. Do you think our nobles can travel at double the speed or something?Also from what I've attacked, I'd say your not in the position to be calling us noobs with the tactics I have seen by your players.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: assassin379

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115,257
Difference: 115,257

image.php

NL noobs? Not the best stats I admit but TW stats hasn't updated the others I have taken. Call me a noob all you want, but TSoH is pretty far from tH so yes it will be ex-EviL players who have more conquers. Do you think our nobles can travel at double the speed or something?Also from what I've attacked, I'd say your not in the position to be calling us noobs with the tactics I have seen by your players.

Wow - that is a case of stats not telling the whole story. Forget to mention that all but one of those are in K2, where there are 20 villages surrounded in a sea of your blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.