TSoH and tH are officially at war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes this all started yesterday, but I was busy :p

One person, and one person only is to blame for this...am.ba
user_image.php

A little back story, if you will....
A few months ago, one of my members (mahdi) gave his account to am.ba for some reason. I know this because am.ba was trying to feed intel from TSoH into Evil. Little did he know that Evil's leadership liked me more than they liked him, however. I was also able to track the ip address used to log in to our external forums to determine that the orginial mahdi was, in fact, not logging in to them anymore. Not being a complete moron (quiet down, peanut gallery), I put 2 & 2 together and mailed am.ba to which he responded with the "it wasn't me" and more
lies.jpg

Interestingly enough, shortly thereafter, both am.ba and mahdi were both hit with the
banhammer.jpg

at the same time, so guess who was multi-accounting.

The only reason TSoH and tH ever had a NAP was because am.ba was supposedly not duke anymore, but it seems he's calling the shots once again.

So, I told tH in confidence that our next target would be DA once NL was gone, which was logical seeing as we stopped fighting them to deal with NL. Evidently tH thought they would pull the old "screwjie" on TSoH by forwarding my mail to DA and trying to coerce DA into merging with tH so they could attack us.

Having been screwed over twice by am.ba, I decided that perhaps DA wasn't our best choice of new targets...but rather tH just nominated themselves.

So, tH, you can thank your manipulative and deceitful leader for once again putting you in a bad position with TSoH.

Everybody else, just enjoy the show while tH gets
1744-ball-kick.jpg

DeletedUser

War! Nice declaration,

Should be a good war, but how long can tH hold on for?

DeletedUser

Since am.ba doesn't share with his tribe, here you go...

jmonjure today at 21:09
So, it has come to my attention that you were attempting to get DA to merge with you guys so you could attack TSoH...not a good idea. You decided to forward DA a message I sent to one of your barons in confidentiality saying that we would be attacking DA in the near future in order to earn their favor and it has now backfired. Congratulations! The NAP between TSoH and tH is officially dropped due to your actions. Once again, you have proven to me how dishonest and conniving you are and it shall be your undoing.

See you in Hell :)

jmon

am.ba today at 21:33
Author said:
Once again, you have proven to me how dishonest and conniving you are and it shall be your undoing.
I'm honest with my team,my allies not any more.
About dropping NAP It's my pleasure and if you won't do it I will do it soon because I hate color of purple.
another thing my friend I'm BOY OF HELL so I like that place.

[player]am.ba[/player]

DeletedUser

I didnt get to help pick the pics this time :icon_sad: sometimes i really hate working -_-

BUT go us (party)

I like the part where he says he is honest to his team, my allies not any more, does that mean he is no longer honest with allies?? hmmm...does not sound like a good ally if you ask me

DeletedUser

Akward i completely trust tH. We all know where i stand on this subject that doesnt mean AXE feels the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Akward i completely trust tH.

and why would you trust them, they already have ppl wanting to jump ship and the war is not even 24hrs old

edit...or do you trust them just because they are not TSoH

DeletedUser

time to get my nukes out again, been a few weeks since they said hi to anyone.

DeletedUser

and why would you trust them, they already have ppl wanting to jump ship and the war is not even 24hrs old

edit...or do you trust them just because they are not TSoH
Its got nothing to do with the fact that they are not tsoh. Ill make this simple for you lets look at the pnp threads. DA vs axe and TSOH you left that war leaving AXE to fight for themselves. Now yes axe can handle DA on there own thats not a problem but still it was a joint choice and buth sides should fight it till the end. Now we have you getting an NAP with nl...o wait this happaned once before leaving AXE to fight 2 family tribes plus evil on there own until our leaders work something out. So now what makes me think in the future when tH's leadership is replaced or if you do win that you wont come after AXE idk say because im in AXE.These thoughts are of my own not of my tribe but i can bet you im not the only one who thinks this.tH have yet to make me doubt them.

DeletedUser

Since DA turned them down, I wouldn't be surprised if am.ba starts begging Exile to turn against us...

DeletedUser

Declaration needs moar Timmish.

Apart from that, I'm very happy to hear that tH will get what they deserve.

Good luck TSoH.

DeletedUser

ello govnor........

:lol:

I remain at this time undecided about what to decide.

ummmm, Go ??????????

DeletedUser

lol word of talks with tH spread so quickly.. yay spies :lol: even though only people in the council knew about it.. but i suppose that's just another of our problems :icon_neutral:

GO TSoH!!! never liked tH :)

joshh08

lol word of talks with tH spread so quickly.. yay spies :lol: even though only people in the council knew about it.. but i suppose that's just another of our problems :icon_neutral:

GO TSoH!!! never liked tH :)

you never liked them because you hate skill.

However "tH" in it's current state i do not want to win, tH is tH with it's proper leaders. Remember that there was a reason verm changed tH to "TWiG".

DeletedUser

I agree, Josh. If verm and cypher and crew were still around and leading rather than the bag of vinegar and water (figure it out) am.ba, we likely wouldn't be in this situation.

DeletedUser

you never liked them because you hate skill.

However "tH" in it's current state i do not want to win, tH is tH with it's proper leaders. Remember that there was a reason verm changed tH to "TWiG".

well i had never talked to anyone from th before twig.. i've still never talked to someone from tH but i meant the remade tH after they left evil..

DeletedUser

Akward i completely trust tH. We all know where i stand on this subject that doesnt mean AXE feels the same way.

How very surprising :icon_rolleyes: It speaks in favor of a tribe that is both deceptive and floundering instead of keeping quiet. How odd that allen should support the enemies of TSoH.

Honestly guy - you'll get your chance soon enough, but the southern alliance is still strong. Keep running ur mouth and doing diddly against DA till we finally get our end war.

Mark my words MA - TSoH will spank you once we've dealt with with all other tribes :icon_twisted: Hehe, after all, history has a way of repeating itself :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'll help you if DA's still around.. or I am. Preferably both :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.