TSoH and tH are officially at war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i love it when someone just joins the forums and think they own them =D

DeletedUser

Actually the closest people to them are you.

So i'd keep ur mouth shut

oh what a tard, what makes you think you can come to the forums from out of no where and tell someone to keep their mouth shut, from your response to what Jaffe said im gonna guess that your are either from Exile or DA, but i would bet money on it being DA

seth89

oh what a tard, what makes you think you can come to the forums from out of no where and tell someone to keep their mouth shut, from your response to what Jaffe said im gonna guess that your are either from Exile or DA, but i would bet money on it being DA

Why would someone from DA, want you to fight us.?
We got enough trouble nobling AXE out of our K's without having you to fight back aswell.
Tho... I wouldn't mind nobling Heavy out of K49...:lol:

DeletedUser

lol seth it would be the death of DA in the north, remember it was my tribes area befor it was DA's and there is alot of ex DMN members who want it back ;)
though attacking you would be to much fun so i wouldnt let anyone noble you, just cat you >=D

seth89

lol seth it would be the death of DA in the north, remember it was my tribes area befor it was DA's and there is alot of ex DMN members who want it back ;)
though attacking you would be to much fun so i wouldnt let anyone noble you, just cat you >=D

You wouldn't be able to break my defence. ;)
And perhaps your right, tho it is now DA's area. Sooo... Bugger off.xD

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Maybe someone from TSoH,who wants a real war :lol:

DeletedUser

oooo making willow mad!!! aww not from exile...dont even think that (at least i hope hes not in my tribe)

DeletedUser

well if DA dont want "it and nether exile it most be NL nublet who no one wants, like the rest of them

DeletedUser

Ur such a bad ass now............you know I heart you right?

DeletedUser

Ur such a bad ass now............you know I heart you right?

i heart you too.....i dont really think it would be TSoH most dont even post on the forums, but we have seen several new posters since the Exile vs AXE war started, so it made me think either Exile or DA, but i could be wrong, and i probably am

DeletedUser

82e768a629.png

why some of the numbers are wierd
[SPOIL]Attention
Aggregation of changes of villages between each pair of tribes doesn't have to be equal, and mostly will be higher, than total village changes (emphased with heigher font). It is related to the migrations of players between tribes considered as "Allies" and "Enemies".[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

nope never played w9 =(
played:
w5 (beefy of doom), w10 (rudyc),W11 (me!),W14(jenness & dushan),W15 (me!),W16(me!),W38(emo bear & amazer)

DeletedUser

you played w 16 too? i think that one nearly bored me to death. i still have nightmares from that time :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol w16 was fun for me, i sat lots of plight accounts when they were being gangbanged it was awesome, wake up to find 2-3k inbound on multipule accounts and still noble villages and lose none lol

Status
Not open for further replies.