TSoH Family vs NL family - Official Declaration

DeletedUser

Did I hit a nerve, widdle bodfish? There are plenty of posts in this thread that say how much you're looking forward to dominating the south, and no, they weren't from "ages" ago. You were one of the most vocal people on here when the war started. Fact is, you got bored once you realized that NL had no chance at winning this war. If you guys were leading us in the stats, you'd be singing a different tune.

No, I don't think that 100% of NL are noobs, but out of a tribe of 150, there are maybe 10 that I would consider taking. That's the difference between us...selectivity (TSoH), versus recruit everything in an area, regardless of who they are (NL).

So, in summation, not all of NL are noobs, but you certainly are. If you think you're not, stick around and prove me wrong. We'd all have more respect for you if you did, and to be honest, it would be more fun for all of us. It's boring just sending attacks to people who up and quit once you do.

Okay, Jmon, i'll stick around just too please you..

What do i get in return?

DeletedUser

Bod, if you stay, you get to still give us your villages, but you get to kill some of our troops while doing so, PLUS you get to keep your dignity and possibly even earn some respect at the same time. You would also be forever known as the first NL warrior that didn't quit when under attack. You will go down in the annals of history!

DeletedUser

He is staying whether he wants to or not. I still got to own him at the new cod :p

DeletedUser

I'm going to have fun with jmon ;)

+ very true i'll be here until after 10th of november atleast, sin you better get it ASAP :p

DeletedUser

I'm going to have fun with jmon ;)

+ very true i'll be here until after 10th of november atleast, sin you better get it ASAP :p

you got a bit of rebuilding to do there since your gonna stay :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nobleing gets boreing bod, so when that happens cats are used to make it more intresting =P

DeletedUser

so very true heavy...we like to cat things down south just for fun...and well, we chose you :)

DeletedUser

Bod, do what you have to do to get NL organized and let's have some fun. Spearlock looks like he has some yummy villages in k16 :)

Willows, bring the margaritas...

DeletedUser

Bod, do what you have to do to get NL organized and let's have some fun. Spearlock looks like he has some yummy villages in k16 :)

Willows, bring the margaritas...

Ok, here's the deal. You come to our rim Ks like you keep promising and we'll kick you right back out :)

DeletedUser

dude were already starting to infect your rim ks, the fact you havent seen that, shows you dont pay attention or you are just giveing empty promises

DeletedUser

@bodfish i am chilled out just sick of reading his posts about how N~L will rise yea with a dead forum and no active members i see that hard to believe, i think he has spent so long trying to convince us he has managed to cinvince himself instead.

amen on that one.
it's cool thorax is destroying sin. lol k24 was doomed since sin started there..

jmon, about your last comment to bodfish:
at the rate north legion is falling they need to turn their application into warhammer=P

DeletedUser

amen on that one.
it's cool thorax is destroying sin. lol k24 was doomed since sin started there..

jmon, about your last comment to bodfish:
at the rate north legion is falling they need to turn their application into warhammer=P

Oh please don't make me laugh.Here is my current status...
186 incoming.
Thor with over 10 million points = 69 attacks=17 reals max, no trains
Some little 1 million guy = 120 attacks=1 train max and a few reals but little ram attacks so who cares.
I mean are you guys kidding me? Over 10 million and all he can muster is to noble and inactive and hit me with 69 attacks lol. What a joke.