TSoH Family vs NL family - Official Declaration

DeletedUser

Oh please don't make me laugh.Here is my current status...
186 incoming.
Thor with over 10 million points = 69 attacks=17 reals max, no trains
Some little 1 million guy = 120 attacks=1 train max and a few reals but little ram attacks so who cares.
I mean are you guys kidding me? Over 10 million and all he can muster is to noble and inactive and hit me with 69 attacks lol. What a joke.

some little guy?

DeletedUser

Bod, do what you have to do to get NL organized and let's have some fun. Spearlock looks like he has some yummy villages in k16 :)

Willows, bring the margaritas...

you got it baby...margaritas FTW!!!

im curious....monk why are you on our side...we really dont need as a cheerleader...some of our members are even giving a half hearted effort to eliminate you...the only reason you are still alive is cause of ugu...and for the comment you left to Sin..yes 1 mill is a small little guy compared to most of us

DeletedUser

Soooooooo - I have a question :icon_biggrin:

Has anybody noticed the allied outposts in K0???? Hehe, yeah that's right! Representatives from all of the hostile southern tribes have now landed in NL's outer rim :icon_cool:

It's all downhill from here people. Word on the playground even suggests that the legion has sent out circular mail ordering all of their members to defend the motherland. Strange how nobody seems to be attacking :icon_eek:

I mean really - can nl leadership not even scrounge up enough troops to lock down their home K's?

DeletedUser

Has anybody noticed the allied outposts in K0???? Hehe, yeah that's right! Representatives from all of the hostile southern tribes have now landed in NL's outer rim :icon_cool:

It's all downhill from here people. Word on the playground even suggests that the legion has sent out circular mail ordering all of their members to defend the motherland. Strange how nobody seems to be attacking :icon_eek:

I mean really - can nl leadership not even scrounge up enough troops to lock down their home K's?

It's an ambush (from NL)!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'd be straight in there but i need to rebuild first:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3*
Players:

Timeframe: 01/08/2009 00:00:00 to 28/10/2009 12:11:13

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,395
Side 2: 116
Difference: 1,279

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,896,142
Side 2: 1,104,156
Difference: 12,791,986

image.php

DeletedUser

Looking good so far Shield. I have to admit when I first saw the numbers I expected a bit more for just short of three months, but considering the huge distances involved those are really very acceptable numbers. I do expect the rate of conquers to increase fairly soon too, once more of the conquered villas are built up and can be used to noble nearby enemies.

Until then, good work so far, and keep it up.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Heavy, is that bodfish going down the toilet?

MF, the stats are a little better if you add the 3 that either left NL or were kicked once we started attacking them:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: halong Kenjiru Yulivee

Timeframe: 01/08/2009 00:00:00 to 30/10/2009 02:18:17

Side 1: 2,279
Side 2: 180
Difference: 2,099

image.php

Side 1: 22,439,123
Side 2: 1,727,404
Difference: 20,711,719

image.php

DeletedUser

Ah yes indeed, those stats ARE indeed a great deal better. Looks like you're building quite the base in NL's territory. Keep it up Jmon, lookin good so far.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Heavy, is that bodfish going down the toilet?

MF, the stats are a little better if you add the 3 that either left NL or were kicked once we started attacking them:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: halong Kenjiru Yulivee

Timeframe: 01/08/2009 00:00:00 to 30/10/2009 02:18:17

Side 1: 2,279
Side 2: 180
Difference: 2,099

image.php

Side 1: 22,439,123
Side 2: 1,727,404
Difference: 20,711,719

image.php

You'll never flush me jmon.

DeletedUser

no i dont flush bodfish i found cats are more fun with him.
the fish going down the toilet is assassin or belling, i cant decide which one so may make it conjoined twins =D

DeletedUser

no i dont flush bodfish i found cats are more fun with him.
the fish going down the toilet is assassin or belling, i cant decide which one so may make it conjoined twins =D

You obviously haven't heard...plus I aint going no where

DeletedUser

heard? i havent been activly playing this world since w42 opened except logging on and downgrading. havent had time for talk.