TSoH Family vs NL family - Official Declaration

DeletedUser

I guess we waited long enough...

The w15 Civil War has begun
Civil_War_web.jpg

Since NL is really just a big...what's that other word for kitty cat?
cat-fight.jpg

And we didn't want them in our territory, we decided that
569.jpg

Although I'm sure that after AXE and TSoH start ripping through NL, the ones who are active in the Noob Legion will say
drunkte4.jpg

Let's get this party started ;)

DeletedUser

awww.....he used me pics i picked out.....

Oh GOOOOOOO US!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Getting intresting, wander if this will make other tribes think of there postion they hold in what is becoming THE WAR OF THE WORLD

DeletedUser

without germany involved i just dun get the right world war feeling :lol:

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is funny Crap!. Soo now that you have been attacking for a week or two this comes out. About time you publicly admit that your attacking the greatest two tribe in the north because both tsoh and axe can't take Da out even though there suppose to be in active....you come after NL and Evil.. well good riddens to your tribe as well as Axe... NL and Evil need to get rid of the bad Garbage in the world.

th_TakingouttheTrash.jpg

DeletedUser

Ohhhh My bad I added Evil to the mix that was not on topic shucks... My bad

Valpo the only trash in this world is in the South with AXE and Tsoh.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is funny Crap!. Soo now that you have been attacking for a week or two this comes out. About time you publicly admit that your attacking the greatest two tribe in the north because both tsoh and axe can't take Da out even though there suppose to be in active....you come after NL and Evil.. well good riddens to your tribe as well as Axe... NL and Evil need to get rid of the bad Garbage in the world.

th_TakingouttheTrash.jpg

Clearly your mind has become addled

420!!!

DeletedUser

Trash gets killed in TSoH and AXE territory they won t stop before theire own members..

they do not need northern help.

DeletedUser

ooooohhhh ggggoooooddddddd.......how will i ever keep playing with you thinking we are trash....oh i know...easy...i shall hit the attack button some more ;)

DeletedUser

Well I would hate you if you went off and committed suicide because of what I think. I kinda like reading your mindless dribble.

DeletedUser

Well I would hate you if you went off and committed suicide because of what I think. I kinda like reading your mindless dribble.

I would rather hate myself if i made someone commit suicide.
if you mean ingame... use a term like... /delete

DeletedUser

Don't mock 4:20 >.>
and i didn't get a word of what you were trying to say in that long letter i got from you...man whats up with all those fancy type words...>.> at least can you make it more understandable >.> urggh...i think its clear who has been 4:20 and who hasn't :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would rather hate myself if i made someone commit suicide.
if you mean ingame... use a term like... /delete

My bad again great thanks for all the corrections.
Hats off to Valpo and to SPL....

I do mean delete ( Suicide ) In game

I would never want to have someone hurt anyone or even there self in real life.

Would like to see willow Delete though that would make me feel all warm and fuzzy in side just like a little fox. Lmao

DeletedUser

and i didn't get a word of what you were trying to say in that long letter i got from you...man whats up with all those fancy type words...>.> at least can you make it more understandable >.> urggh...i think its clear who has been 4:20 and who hasn't :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Druggie.... You know Casus may not agree with you often but I do. I think your damn funny to boot.

DeletedUser

My bad again great thanks for all the corrections.
Hats off to Valpo and to SPL....
Don't thank me, it's just what I do. Ofc, it would help if somebody would waste some nukes on me. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Anybody that tries to go on about smoking drugs and 4.20 on a internet game is just a try hard, wannabe druggy. And I doubt you even really know what 4.20 is or where/who it originated from.
If we made it like a picture book would you understand it more? With speech bubbles on people?

Anyways, welcome to the war TsoH. Its funny when people say NL have never been defeated, cause well, Neither have TsoH or Axe. And they certainly wont be here.