TSoH Family vs NL family - Official Declaration

DeletedUser

i was just going off tw stats at this point=)

i have almost no clue whats going on now that i is bann

lol what did that tell you? That my ODD went up by like 500 cause of his rams lol
He done no nuke or noble damage to me

DeletedUser

lol what did that tell you? That my ODD went up by like 500 cause of his rams lol
He done no nuke or noble damage to me

no i saw your ODD go up. and i knew he was attacking you before i got bann.

i didnt know they were fakes. ignore my comment k=)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TSoH TSoH-F
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 189
Difference: 121

image.php

heres a weekly=)

DeletedUser56085

Looks like TSoH have been in 5th gear for the past couple of weeks now. I think its quite likely that NL will last till Christmas but its only a matter of time. One more thing on my cameo post.. I dont think enough attention has been paid to the fact that TSoH have broken through several rim K's of NL's. Sucks to be a Northern Legion player right now..

Karlota rocks. Jmon, you're cool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like TSoH have been in 5th gear for the past couple of weeks now. I think its quite likely that NL will last till Christmas but its only a matter of time. One more thing on my cameo post.. I dont think enough attention has been paid to the fact that TSoH have broken through several rim K's of NL's. Sucks to be a Northern Legion player right now..

Karlota rocks. Jmon, you're cool

by christmas? na i wouldnt give it that quick. Even if they leave NL theres still a LOT of villages to claim.

i'll put money on end of febuary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56085

I think its quite likely that NL will last till Christmas but its only a matter of time.

Lol read it again and see where you've gone wrong.