TSoH Vs. Scion

DeletedUser

Since Antyreal loves to comment first, it is everyone's mission to beat him to it.

Many people have been asking:
"Is TSoH going to attack Scion again?"

Well my friends and fellow tribalians.. YES, we will.
The entire tribe has voted and I have yet to see a Nay. As we speak there is a strike on a few select members.. we may see some results from this hasty first strike.. we may not.

But I figure I should put all your pondering and wondering to rest and personally give you our tribe's response.

Thank you,
-IceTemplar

DeletedUser30632

I might as well throw mine in I guess..

"Well, looks like someone's back despite all past events. I'm sure you've been waiting for this, but I can't see how the end result could turn out differently, especially now with Scion ranked 30, rather than the same size as us last time... Even with your incoming supports from Godly, I hesitate to think why Scion was reformed, and immediately declared war on our allies. Not even having the continent dominance anymore, doesn't seem like the smartest move to me.

However, I guess you guys like your fun.

TSoH hereby declares war on Scion.

Merry Christmas :icon_wink:"

DeletedUser

lol, round 2, you already know my position so w/e.

However, seems a bit pointless with the break so close, you're only going to get maybe a day of attacking in before everyone decides to eat turkey

DeletedUser

The reason we didn't post this first is because we just see this as an addition to the slaughter that is already in place. We didn't see the need for another thread.

DeletedUser

I knew this was the plan just waiting for you guys to make it official. Welcome to the fight my friends, can't wait to fight along side you guys again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We all knew it was coming
TSoH is just so many times bigger so they will probably win.

DeletedUser

We all knew it was coming
TSoH is just so many times bigger so they will probably win.

Most of Scion thought TsOH would leave them alone as they are much smaller now. So no, not everyone saw this coming.

DeletedUser

HaHa robin where the hell did you get that from?We knew tsoh would do this way before we made the plans for leaving.I for one still wanted to do it.Most of us knew what we were getting ourselves into and we welcomed it.Remember robin true scion members love war.I hate peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HaHa robin where the hell did you get them from?We knew tsoh would do this way before we made the plans for leaving.I for one still wanted to do it.Most of knew what we were getting ourselves into and we welcomed it.Remember robin true scion members love war.I hate peace.

You know exactly were I got it, your forums :)

DeletedUser

Lets see if you have been looking into my forums please send me a message where it says we were questoining tsoh attacking us.Once more we dont talk much on our forums.We have other methods.

DeletedUser

HaHa robin where the hell did you get that from?We knew tsoh would do this way before we made the plans for leaving.I for one still wanted to do it.Most of us knew what we were getting ourselves into and we welcomed it.Remember robin true scion members love war.I hate peace.

Spoken Like a true tribal WARS player... hence is why we had do something... i mean i was getting bored just eating inactive after inactive lol

yerboi87

Should be an easy one for TSoH,

Good luck Scion by the look of the Map your gonna need it

DeletedUser49716

I personally am a Scion fan cause they are small group and TSoH is much larger than them but in actual statistics... I see this going either way as Scion as multiple trump cards and TSoH will have their head up their asses due to the size differences.

Good Luck Scion and God speed to yah. =P

DeletedUser

I have one thing to say to this,

I prefer quality to quantity, and so does everyone in Scion, that is why we are here. TSoH is just jealous because there are 13 eggs in our basket and what they can't have they try to break. :icon_wink:

Bring on the war, we will take the fight to you as Scion has always done.

yerboi87

Will Godly Be supporting Scion Throu this war ???

Last edited: